• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - You may need to reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form to do this. You will need to enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

Wristband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocco

Maybe one of the hardcore collectors could help me with this one. Many years ago I got an old AC/DC wristband that I reckon must be from the 70s or 80s. Now I would like to know if anyone knows if this was official merchandise or some licensed product or pirated? That’s how it looks:

E7-D8-E58-E-E7-F8-46-B2-B411-36-FE8-D27-FB1-B.jpg

Last edited:
That was Bon’s notebook wristband from 1978 he wore when he wrote BIB, FTATR, Flick albums and Thunderstruck the song only. New rumors is he wore it when he wrote some BUYV cuts in early 1980.

Can't say specifically for this one, but similar (or the same) were given out to local crews in the 80's/early 90's. Maybe someone who worked a show can say for sure.

I have had one of those. Probably not any longer. I don't think it was official.

I recently stumbled upon a few pics in Robert Ellie's excellent "We Salute You" photo book where you can see Brian wearing the same wristband at one of the two gigs they played in Newcastle on October 4 and 5, 1982. So I reckon it was an official merchandise or give away thing in the early 80s.

Last edited:
moosefball77 said:
That was Bon’s notebook wristband from 1978 he wore when he wrote BIB, FTATR, Flick albums and Thunderstruck the song only. New rumors is he wore it when he wrote some BUYV cuts in early 1980.

Ha ha lol :)

I saw one in Namur, last sunday. I'll check pictures who had it on.
I got a crew wristband from monsters of rock tour.

Rocco said:
I recently stumbled upon a few pics in Robert Ellie's excellent "We Salute You" photo book where you can see Brian wearing the same wristband at one of the two gigs they played in Newcastle on October 4 and 5, 1982. So I reckon it was an official merchandise or give away thing in the early 80s.

5th October was my first ever live gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom