• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - To log in you must reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form and enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

let there be rock lp atlantic white label atc 9671

Status
Not open for further replies.

farnzy1

SOUTH AFRICAN pressing on ATLANTIC RECORDS from 1977,The catalogue number is ATC 9671 and its was manufactured by TEAL RECORD COMPANY as any one got any vinyls with atlantic white lables not singles manufacturer teal records

Yup Teal was Rhodesia (in 77) later Zimbabwe. I do have a copy of HTH on Gramma records too, can’t remember if that’s SA.

Quite rare yes

For some reason the Rhodesia LPs on Teal only sell for between £20-50 each. Unlike the Teal 7” singles that go for up to £1500

Does the LTBR Rhodesia LP even have a Discogs listing? I can't seem to find it !?!?

farnzy1 said:
and i have never seen one come up for sale either must be rare

A few days ago......

There is a small sticker on the bay picture with an address and 2 phone numbers.

The address is Abercorn Street. I googled this and there is an Abercorn Street in the center of Harare. There seem not to be Abercorn Streets in South Africa.

I have an old Rhodesia 7 inch and the name Bob Barr is written on it. I googled this fella, but found nothing

Sometimes the graffiti on these old obscurities add to the sens of mystery about what life was like then such that these things were even produced in presumably such small quantities and how they came to survive to the modern day

And another LTBR rarity just landed on Discogs for sale...Presswell white label

I have one of these already but know very little about their history.

Its a little pricey. but only 4 Discogs members have one and 90+ want one, so I do not think it will remain on offer for too long. I am pretty sure its rarer than the Dutch Splatter, so in that context, a relative bargain

Owned it for these years thinking it was only worth about £25

Wow can’t believe one just sold for £631

Last edited:
Posted By: nimetaAnd another LTBR rarity just landed on Discogs for sale...Presswell white label

https://www.discogs....

I have one of these already but know very little about their history.

Its a little pricey. but only 4 Discogs members have one and 90+ want one, so I do not think it will remain on offer for too long. I am pretty sure its rarer than the Dutch Splatter, so in that context, a relative bargain

That's cool :) I'm seriously considering purchasing this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom