• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - You may need to reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form to do this. You will need to enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

I finally got one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze

I´m happy!

IMG-1257.jpg

IMG-1258.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to the club..whats your story of how this work of art found its new home??

Thank you!

Not a big story, got to know the seller through discogs, and then we wrote for a long time to keep the fees (customs) as low as possible.
We then found a solution that was OK for both of us (with a lot of mutual trust...)

Posted By: KamikazeI´m happy!

IMG-1257.jpg

IMG-1258.jpg

A work of art. Congratulations mate.

This is a thing of beauty!! But…. For the non-collectors like me, what is the story with this pressing? How rare is it? Thanks

It was probably released in a limited edition, said to be 500 pieces. But nobody can say that exactly, there is no official statement.
In any case, it is not available that often, and when it is, it is usually at astronomical prices.
So you need a lot of patience and a bit of luck to get one for a fair price....

Posted By: KamikazeIt was probably released in a limited edition, said to be 500 pieces. But nobody can say that exactly, there is no official statement.
In any case, it is not available that often, and when it is, it is usually at astronomical prices.
So you need a lot of patience and a bit of luck to get one for a fair price....

Thank you for the reply. This one stood out to me, never seen a pressing like it before, well done for acquiring it

Welcome to a very exclusive little club.
I’m smiling because I remember how good it felt getting mine. Enjoy.

Thanks Tom, it was really a great feeling to unpack it and finally hold it in my hands ;-)
Isn't there even a facebook group?

Posted By: KamikazeThanks Tom, it was really a great feeling to unpack it and finally hold it in my hands ;-)
Isn't there even a facebook group?

There is mate, yes. Come and join.

Posted By: KamikazeI´m happy!

IMG-1257.jpg

IMG-1258.jpg

Well done ... very jealous.. One day i’ll get one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom