• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - You may need to reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form to do this. You will need to enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

Found a review of an unreleased AC/DC bootleg

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernameherepls

The bootleg in question is the Boston gig in 1980, the last show of the North American leg of the Back In Black tour.

anyway, here is a link to the review page:
serpents-new-american-facism-orpheum-theater-boston-ma-10-11-80-usa

I’ve been hoping this would get leaked since I first got on this forum. Would love to hear it.

me too, apparently its one of the best sounding bootlegs of AC/DC during the Back In Black Tour in 1980, apparently according to the track listing of the bootleg, Back In Black isn't on the bootleg but Shoot To Thrill is

Of The 17? songs the band played in the set that night, only 9 have been recorded for this bootleg

This was the bootleg that was seized/confiscated I think.
Absolute holy grail.

Posted By: usernamehereplsme too, apparently its one of the best sounding bootlegs of AC/DC during the Back In Black Tour in 1980, apparently according to the track listing of the bootleg, Back In Black isn't on the bootleg but Shoot To Thrill is

Of The 17? songs the band played in the set that night, only 9 have been recorded for this bootleg

I mean Tokyo FM release is pretty unreal sounding. But there are notes that this gig was actually a stereo soundboard recording. Really fucking wish it would just leak already. I mean fuck we got I’m a Rebel before this

Posted By: ToiletWallPoet"Serpents New American Facism"

WTF?

yeah, one would reckon somebody would have chimed in and said, we should try a different name

I've seen that before. I sometimes dig through that site for reviews.

That's a good site for music reviews, but man, there's a lot of people on there who don't like AC/DC. I'm obviously biased though.

Regarding the bootleg itself, I was a lot less interested after finding out half of the concert is missing, but I'd still like to hear it because of how rare good quality bootlegs from that era are.

Posted By: ShootToThrillI've seen that before. I sometimes dig through that site for reviews.

That's a good site for music reviews, but man, there's a lot of people on there who don't like AC/DC. I'm obviously biased though.

Regarding the bootleg itself, I was a lot less interested after finding out half of the concert is missing, but I'd still like to hear it because of how rare good quality bootlegs from that era are.

Yes the AC/DC ratings on that site are very unfavourable compared to their contemporaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom