• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - You may need to reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form to do this. You will need to enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

dog eat dog aus 7" og vs re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dono

hi!!

whats the difference between original dog eat dog 7 inch australian and his reissue? matrix only or?
and, reissue is a bootleg like the colored ones?!
thanks in advance.
cheers all, dono

From my understanding there is no reissue, only the standard issue, promo label with letter A and a one-off white label test press. Standard and promo issue have the same Matrix.

Matrix / Runout (Side A): AP 11403 A
Matrix / Runout (Side B): AP 11403 B

But the best thing is to get Tom to verify.

Last edited:
No such thing as a reissue. Anything promoted as a “reissue”, whether coloured vinyl (typically green) or black vinyl, is a counterfeit reproduction.

If you have listings you’d like checked, feel free to post the links here.

I checked discogs, and thers a reissue on black, with no more info about, nothing. so, ok reissue is a bootleg, but picture on web from original and fake are quite similar... hard to spot the bootleg.

Posted By: bonlivesNo such thing as a reissue. Anything promoted as a “reissue”, whether coloured vinyl (typically green) or black vinyl, is a counterfeit reproduction.

If you have listings you’d like checked, feel free to post the links here.

the bootleg version have no matrix at all, a discogs seller just confirm me.

Here is the OZ promo for sale. I'm sure this has sold for almost twice this amount in the past.

Posted By: thunderstruck77Here is the OZ promo for sale. I'm sure this has sold for almost twice this amount in the past.

[Link to eBay item]

That one has pens marks and someone's initials on it. I sold mine (very clean copy) for $1200 US not too long ago.

Very suspicious. This is the same single as the one still for sale above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom