• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - You may need to reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form to do this. You will need to enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

"Crabsody In Blue" on european CDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Injector

I have a "Let There Be Rock" german-pressed vinyl from late 70s/early 80s which includes "Crabsody in Blue", but is there any old CD version besides the australian ones which includes that track? I never came across one and my researches seem to confirm all editions feature "Problem Child" instead...

Last edited:
This?

Edit: No, sorry.

Last edited:
Posted By: sodaThis?
https://www.discogs....

Edit: No, sorry.
Yeah I also got misleaded by some Discogs entries and that's why I did some edits to the thread. There were a few editions with Crabsody in the tracklist but watching at the pics of the back tray there's always Problem Child on there instead.

I don't recall ever seeing it on the initial uk cd issues although I'm certain it was on the cassette.
I ended up having to get the Australian cd to hear the album as it was meant to be.

Venom Injector said:
I have a "Let There Be Rock" german-pressed vinyl from late 70s/early 80s which includes "Crabsody in Blue", but is there any old CD version besides the australian ones which includes that track? I never came across one and my researches seem to confirm all editions feature "Problem Child" instead...

Your research is correct. There isn't.

Posted By: brechinI don't recall ever seeing it on the initial uk cd issues although I'm certain it was on the cassette.
I ended up having to get the Australian cd to hear the album as it was meant to be.
Ah yeah, it was on some cassettes and vinyls. I used to have the tape, but I still got the vinyl (which skips from the endless spins, unfortunately).

Venom Injector said:

Your research is correct. There isn't.
That's a pity. I guess I'll pick up the australian CD, since my old vinyl is worn out as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom