• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - You may need to reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form to do this. You will need to enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

Bonzo's eargasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankass

This is for me the equivalent of Phil's eargasm that is the LTBR isolated drumtrack.
Bonzo was a true legend with a powerhouse unique groove:

Posted By: ThankassThis is for me the equivalent of Phil's eargasm that is the LTBR isolated drumtrack.
Bonzo was a true legend with a powerhouse unique groove:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wxPLIYmZJhE

Funny you should post this I am reading Tony Iommi's autobiography and I just got to the bit where Tony and John go out and get absolutely shitfaced the night before Tony's wedding and John is so drunk that when Tony takes him home he can't persuade his wife to let him in the house - she's had enough! This is problematic for Tony because John is supposed to be the best man at his wedding in the morning… he is convinced he will be a no-show but like a true trooper John not only makes it to the church on time but is cleanly shaven and smartly suited ready to perform his best man duties. What a pair of absolute legends.

Last edited:
George Fludas, who is a superb jazz drummer in his own right also happens to be the finest Bonham cover artist I've ever seen. I've watched dozens and dozens of these guys over the years and nobody comes as close as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom