• Welcome to the new ACDCfans.net forum

Existing member? - To log in you must reset your password. Use the 'forgot your password' link in the 'Log in' form and enter your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, send an email to

AC/DC bootlegs/rarities download thread

telepicker97

Due to the positive response to the downloads posted, I figured we could have a thread just to swap rarities and live shows.

Just a couple simple rules : try and keep it lossless (FLAC or WAV), but if all you got are high quality mp3s, bring what you have to the party...

BUT...

It cannot be anything currently available and in print from Sony/Epic - if you can stream it on Spotify or buy it new from AC/DC themselves, it's a no-go.

But stuff like Japanese pressings, vinyl rips of old LPs, live shows, demos/outtakes etc. would be great!

AC/DC
2023-10-07
Power Trip Festival
Empire Polo Fields
Indio, CA

SOURCE:
SP-CMC-8 (w/Mods) > Sony PCM-A10 > Sandisk Mini-SD Card (32gb - Class 10)

t-9icrhZ1PIb

SETLIST:

01. Intro
02. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
03. Back in Black
04. Demon Fire
05. Shot Down in Flames
06. Thunderstruck
07. Have A Drink On Me
08. Hells Bells
09. Shot in the Dark
10. Stiff Upper Lip
11. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
12. Shoot to Thrill
13. Sin City
14. Givin' the Dog A Bone
15. Rock 'n' Roll Train
16. You Shook Me All Night Long
17. Dog Eat Dog
18. High Voltage
19. Hell Ain't A Bad Place to Be
20. Riff Raff
21. Highway to Hell
22. Whole Lotta Rosie
23. Let There Be Rock

--- ENCORE ---

24. (encore break)
25. T.N.T.
26. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)
27. Outro

NOTE: A lot of work has been done to have a clearer, more dynamic sound, using a lot of studio VST that I won't list...cause the point is this Rock'n'Roll event that AC/DC come back has been few days ago.

I hope you will enjoy!!

Last edited:
10 track Powerage "original mix" vinyl rip (not mine) :
EDIT :
Here, I split the first track and renamed the files so they're not stupid, burned it to CD with these four songs as filler, sounds great in the car :

Powerage (German 9 track LP w/RNRD from US LP tacked on to the front - FIXED)

+

AC/DC
Centrum
Worcester, MA
September 8, 1996

SBD

01. Whole Lotta Rosie
02. Girls Got Rhythm
03. The Jack
04. You Shook Me All Night Long

t-FnAYmJIit6

Last edited:
this one's a banger from the SUL tour :

AC/DC
Pepsi Center
Denver, CO
April 11th 2001
Soundboard Master
From The Krw_co Collection
Transferred and Presented By Krw_co

t-G8dfLD745p

LINEAGE SOUNDBOARD MASTER UNTRACKED CDRS TO EAC SECURE MODE TO WAV 16/44.1
TO MAGIX AUDIO CLEANING LAB FOR KRW TRACK MARKS VOLUME ADJUSTMENT AND EDITS
WAV(16/44.1KHZ)>TRADERS LITTLE HELPER FLAC LEVEL 8

THE BAND
Angus Young Lead Guitar
Malcolm Young Rhythm Guitar
Brian Johnson Lead Vocals
Cliff Williams Bass
Phil Rudd Drums

SETLIST
1 Shook Me All Night Long
2 Stiff Upper Lip
3 Shot Down In Flames
4 Thunderstruck
5 Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
6 Hard As A Rock
7 Shoot To Thrill
8 Rock & Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
9 Safe In New York City
10 Bad Boy Boogie
11 Hells Bells
12 Get It Hot
(flip edit at 01:07:56:22)
13 The Jack
14 Back In Black
15 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
16 Highway To Hell
17 Whole Lotta Rosie
18 Let There Be Rock

If you have masters and/or known generation recordings that you need assistance with
transferring/archiving, please contact us via email at krwcoarchiving@gmail.com.

PLEASE DON'T ALTER OR SELL THIS RECORDING.
AS ALWAYS ENJOY CHEERS KRW_CO

AC/DC WESTWOOD ONE PRESENTS THE BBC SESSIONS 1976.1977.1979 FOR AIR DECEMBER 5th/6th 1998
WESTWOOD ONE PRE FM MASTER CDS FROM THE COLLECTION OF KRW_CO

t-VKQ9lxdJ82

LINEAGE WW1 IN CONCERT SERIES MASTER CDS TO EAC SECURE MODE TO AUDIO CLEANING LAB FOR RE-TRACKING
EDITING OF ADS AND EDITING BOTH CDS TOGETHER KRW TRANSFER TO WAV 16/44.1 TO TLH FLAC LEVEL 8
NO EQ OR OTHER TAMPERING

THE BAND
BON SCOTT VOCALS
ANGUS YOUNG LEAD GUITAR
MALCOLM YOUNG GUITAR
CLIFF WILLIAMS BASS
PHIL RUDD DRUMS

SETLIST
1976-09-04 PARIS THEATER LONDON ENGLAND
1 INTRO
2 SOUL STRIPPER
3 HIGH VOLTAGE
4 LIVE WIRE
5 IT'S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP
1977-27-10 GOLDERS GREEN HIPPODROME LONDON ENGLAND
6 LET THERE BE ROCK
7 PROBLEM CHILD
8 HELL AIN'T A BAD PLACE TO BE
9 WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE
1979-11-02 HAMMERSMITH ODEON LONDON ENGLAND
10 SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES
11 SIN CITY
12 THE JACK
13 HIGHWAY TO HELL
14 GIRLS GOT RHYTHM
15 IF YOU WANT BLOOD
16 OUTRO

PLEASE DONT POST THIS ON ANY OTHER TRACKERS WE WILL WHEN WE GET TO IT.
AND PLEASE DONT ALTER THIS RECORDING IN ANY WAY THANK YOU.
AS ALWAYS ENJOY.CHEERS KRW_CO

+

AC/DC
Live in London, England at VH-1 Studio B
1996-july-05

Audio = A

SBD > CD > EAC (secure mode) > FLAC

There were no sector boundary errors.

"Gone Shootin’” is missing, for it was officially released on 2007’s “Plug Me In” album.

01. “Announcement”
02. “Interview”
03. Riff Raff
04. Go Down
05. You Shook Me All Night Long
06. Shoot To Thrill
07. Rock'n Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
08. Down Payment Blues
09. The Jack
10. Whole Lotta Rosie

(Frequency Analysis of "Riff Raff" is included.)

Enjoy! Support the artist and buy the officially-released items!

AC/DC
The Agora
Cleveland, OH USA
August 22nd, 1977
Agency Recording Studios Reel Masters @ 7.5 IPS
From The Collection of shmoopatties

LINEAGE AGENCY RECORDING STUDIOS CLEVELAND OHIO REEL TO REELS @ 7.5 IPS>AKAI GX 4000-D REEL TO REEL
(W/MANUAL AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT)(>CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER X-FI HD MODEL #SB1240WAV (24/96KHZ)>
MAGIX AUDIO CLEANING LAB FOR KRW TRACK MARKS EDITS AND VOLUME ADJUSTMENT>WAV 16/44.1>TLH FLAC 8
*The Reel boxes with blue Agency Recording Studios labels marked part one and part two
both had a hand written date of 9/10/91 with some sort of signature next to it and 8-12 10-21

t-jXQCYxbhY4

THE BAND
Angus Young Lead Guitar
Bon Scott Lead Vocals
Cliff Williams Bass
Phil Rudd Drums

SETLIST
1 Live Wire
2 She's Got Balls
3 Problem Child
4 Gonorrhea Intro / The Jack
(00:28:04:03)
5 High Voltage
6 Baby, Please Don't Go
7 Rocker

Many thanks to shmoopatties for having us assist with transferring and presenting his Masters and Collection.

If you have masters and/or known generation recordings that you need assistance with
transferring/archiving, please contact us via email at krwcoarchiving@gmail.com.

PLEASE DON'T POST THIS ON ANY OTHER TRACKERS.
AND PLEASE DON'T ALTER OR SELL THIS RECORDING.

hirtlocker128 said:
This is awesome!! Hope this stays active

Yeah for sure, hoping folks hear have some stuff I don't have, definitely would love to have any outtakes or demos that circulate.

Great thread, thanks a lot! Router is running hot right now :)

Posted By: magpies1990_77Thanks for the shares.

I love hearing early Brian gigs if you’ve got any.

Have a couple from 1985 that are smokin', also may be able to scare up an '81 gig, maybe an '88 AUD.

Here, I split the first track of that Powerage and renamed the files so they're not stupid, burned it to CD with these four songs as filler, sounds great in the car :

Powerage (German 9 track LP w/RNRD from US LP tacked on to the front - FIXED)

+

AC/DC
Centrum
Worcester, MA
September 8, 1996

SBD

01. Whole Lotta Rosie
02. Girls Got Rhythm
03. The Jack
04. You Shook Me All Night Long

t-FnAYmJIit6

Last edited:
HighVoltage said:
This is great. Thanks heaps for sharing!

You're welcome :)

Copied from the other thread :

Hey, I'm not a badguy, and I do NOT hate Brian. We ALL love AC/DC, so maybe we (myself as well) should always remember that.

People and principles before personalities.

I have a LOT of good stuff to share, AC/DC and other bands, stuff other people may not have access to...

I'll keep it coming as long as everyone plays nice. But I really do need a favor...

I would really appreciate if everyone could maybe stop with all the slamming and hating on Jesse Fink. He's my friend, and he's also a huge AC/DC fan. We aren't trying to change anyone's mind, except maybe the perception that either one of his books is a "hit piece" and that he wrote what he wrote "just to sell books." No one hates Brian, least of all me or Jesse - we all can agree that Brian is a great guy and the perfect man for the job in light of the tragedy that precipitated his hiring. He was hired to do a job, and he sang the hell out of those tracks. God bless him. It's not a hit piece, I've read it twice now and he doesn't accuse ANYONE of stealing anything or being a thief, and the book he wrote, that's not the book he set out to write; he wrote what he found, which as a journalist, is simply his job.

If anyone wants to read it for themselves, and not give Jesse Fink a single dime, it's available for free rental on archive - you have to renew your rental every hour - it really is like a digital library - but you can at least read it and draw your own conclusions.

bonlasthighwayun0000fink

You don't have to like it, or even agree with it - hell, say that you don't agree all you want, it's your right! Some people don't like cilantro; I love the shit. I don't like flavored coffee unless it's fucking COFFEE flavored coffee, lol. We're all different.

My point is, shit got out of hand last week. None of us were acting like rational adults...Angus and Brian would have been LAUGHING at us if they had read that ridiculousness. And then after smoked a joint while watching some telly before bed, because they simply do not give a flying fuck what any of us think (facts)...but let's please curtail the personal attacks on people's character and motives. It's unbecoming of us all, and it takes us away from what our purpose here is - the connection that we have through the amazing music of one the best rock and roll bands the world will ever fucking know.

And that's why I'm taking my time to share - because I actually care. I care about the band, and how they're presented, how their music sounds.
I have rips of Australian and Japanese pressings, vinyl rips, all kinds of live shows out the ass. Lots of other bands too, some that I've taped (GNR and Billy Strings within the past 30 days), lots of Black Crowes, Blackberry Smoke, Rolling Stones (the bootleg of my recording was pressed to silver disc and sold by a company in Japan; a review I found was translated into saying that it was possibly the best audience recording of a Rolling Stones show ever...and they didn't even send me a copy :\), Zeppelin, Hendrix, White Stripes, Gov't Mule, GNR, etc.

let's be respectful, co-exist, get along and share the music that we love with each other along the way?

telepicker97 said:
this one's a banger from the SUL tour

Damn sure it is! SUL tour was outstanding!

It was really the last tour with the band at full strength, when you think about it...

Posted By: magpies1990_77Thanks for the shares.

Here's a gem from the Fly tour :

AC/DC
Frank Erwin Center, University of Texas
Austin, TX
October 11, 1985

Soundboard Recording

t-3C3w9nkljg

Disc 1:
1. Fly On The Wall
2. Back In Black
3. Shake Your Foundations
4. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
5. You Shook Me All Night Long
6. Sin City
7. Jailbreak
8. The Jack
9. Shoot To Thrill

Disc 2:
1. Highway To Hell
2. Sink The Pink
3. Whole Lotta Rosie
4. Let There Be Rock
5. Hell's Bells
6. TNT
7. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

I have another 1985 show on a hard drive somewhere that is not complete, it's a vinyl rip of some random bootleg but man it SMOKES - I sought out 1985 shows as that has been pointed out as when Mal's alcohol and cocaine use really began affecting his playing on some nights, but I haven't found any yet. The Let There Be Rock from this vinyl rip is an absolute corker, Mal and Simon slammed together like butt cheeks, it's glorious. I'll try and find it later this week. But for now, crank this one up and SINK THE PINK, bitches!! \m/

Posted By: telepicker97Posted By: magpies1990_77Thanks for the shares.

AC/DC
Austin, TX
October 11, 1985

Soundboard Recording

https://we.tl/t-3C3w...

Disc 1:
1. Fly On The Wall
2. Back In Black
6. Sin City
7. Jailbreak
8. The Jack
9. Shoot To Thrill

Disc 2:
1. Highway To Hell
2. Sink The Pink
3. Whole Lotta Rosie
4. Let There Be Rock
5. Hell's Bells
6. TNT

I have another 1985 show on a hard drive somewhere that is not complete, it's a vinyl rip of some random bootleg but man it SMOKES - I sought out 1985 shows as that has been pointed out as when Mal's alcohol and cocaine use really began affecting his playing on some nights, but I haven't found any yet. The Let There Be Rock from this vinyl rip is an absolute corker, Mal and Simon slammed together like butt cheeks, it's glorious. I'll try and find it later this week. But for now, crank this one up and SINK THE PINK, bitches!! \m/
Love that bootleg not gonna lie, and mal did coke, that's new to me??

Posted By: BonPosted By: telepicker97Posted By: magpies1990_77Thanks for the shares.

AC/DC
Austin, TX
October 11, 1985

Soundboard Recording

Disc 1:
1. Fly On The Wall
2. Back In Black
6. Sin City
7. Jailbreak
8. The Jack
9. Shoot To Thrill

Disc 2:
1. Highway To Hell
2. Sink The Pink
3. Whole Lotta Rosie
4. Let There Be Rock
5. Hell's Bells
6. TNT

Yes, Mal did coke.

Last edited:
Posted By: telepicker97Posted By: BonPosted By: telepicker97Posted By: magpies1990_77Thanks for the shares.

AC/DC
Austin, TX
October 11, 1985

Soundboard Recording

Disc 1:
1. Fly On The Wall
2. Back In Black
6. Sin City
7. Jailbreak
8. The Jack
9. Shoot To Thrill

Disc 2:
1. Highway To Hell
2. Sink The Pink
3. Whole Lotta Rosie
4. Let There Be Rock
5. Hell's Bells
6. TNT

Yes, Mal did coke.

Mal, Bon, Brian, Cliff and Phil for sure.
Wow, never new that...
Good thing they all cleaned up pretty quick, other than bon and phill I guess.

Posted By: BonPosted By: telepicker97Posted By: BonPosted By: telepicker97Posted By: magpies1990_77Thanks for the shares.

AC/DC
Austin, TX
October 11, 1985

Soundboard Recording

Disc 1:
1. Fly On The Wall
2. Back In Black
6. Sin City
7. Jailbreak
8. The Jack
9. Shoot To Thrill

Disc 2:
1. Highway To Hell
2. Sink The Pink
3. Whole Lotta Rosie
4. Let There Be Rock
5. Hell's Bells
6. TNT

Yes, Mal did coke.

Mal, Bon, Brian, Cliff and Phil for sure.
Wow, never new that...
Good thing they all cleaned up pretty quick, other than bon and phill I guess.
Well, it threatened Mal's place in AC/DC before he stopped.
It's part of why Mal attacked Angus in 1988 and had to go to rehab. They (per AC/DC protocol) whitewashed the shit out of it and the common story became "Mal knew he had progressed beyond simply liking the odd pint, that he had a problem, and like any rational human, stepped away from the band so he could get himself sorted out."

The reality is Malcom attacked Angus physically right before they were to start the North American tour in 1988. George and Angus replaced Malcolm with Stevie, and told Malcolm he could go to rehab and it could be temporary...or that it could possibly be permanent, if Malcolm so chose.

Shit got TENSE in the AC/DC camp during the 1980s, and I think Simon Wright is being stereotypically British about why he chose to leave AC/DC in 1989.

Last edited:
Well, it threatened Mal's place in AC/DC before he stopped.
It's part of why Mal attacked Angus in 1988 and had to go to rehab. They (per AC/DC protocol) whitewashed the shit out of it and the common story became "Mal knew he had progressed beyond simply liking the odd pint, that he had a problem, and like any rational human, stepped away from the band so he could get himself sorted out."

The reality is Malcom attacked Angus physically right before they were to start the North American tour in 1988. George and Angus replaced Malcolm with Stevie, and told Malcolm he could go to rehab and it could be temporary...or that it could possibly be permanent, if Malcolm so chose.

Shit got TENSE in the AC/DC camp during the 1980s, and I think Simon Wright is being stereotypically British about why he chose to leave AC/DC in 1989.
Man, did not know it got that bad. Must have been quite hard in the 80s with losing Bon, getting in Brian, going o a bit of a commercial slump, sacking your drummer over a fist fight and then having your rhythm guitarist leave too...

Posted By: BonWell, it threatened Mal's place in AC/DC before he stopped.

Man, did not know it got that bad. Must have been quite hard in the 80s with losing Bon, getting in Brian, going o a bit of a commercial slump, sacking your drummer over a fist fight and then having your rhythm guitarist leave too...

They were dealing with a lot of pressure, and a lot the pressure fell squarely on Mal - as the big brother, bandleader, and now main songwriter for a platinum-selling worldwide band, he had a lot to deal with, and there was no template for how to deal with international superstardom in the wake of a key band member's death, not just someone he cared about personally...but someone with whom he also had an amazing songwriting chemistry with...a LOT of pressure on Mal.

Phil and Mal had been having tensions as far back as the Back In Black tour; both were imbibing quite heavily, but Mal seemed to always keep things in check, at that point anyway...but not the Rudder, who was doing coke, 'ludes, heroin, and drinking like a FISH and trying to pull every groupie who would let him...

By the time they were making Flick, things had become more than "tense" between Mal and Phil. The declining commercial fortunes and Mal basically having to write the songs all on his own didn't help. Nobody liked the original vocals Brian cut for the album, which is why George Young came down to re-record them and produce Brian's vocals (Mutt Lange was missed - I still think they should've had Vanda and Young do the whole album back at Alberts) and that's when the "replace Brian" talk within the AC/DC camp began...they'd already fired Mutt, Ian, Lieber/Krebs and Mensch, so no one was safe. Add a bunch of cocaine, paranoia, and a rock star ego (Phil's) to that and it was a powder keg.

I can't even blame Mal, because I may have reacted similarly if I had been in his position and condition.

Phil was dating Mal's cousin-in-law or niece-in-law or something like that - she was related to Linda Young, and she was YOUNG, like 16-17 years old. And Phil had her out on a motorboat in the Bahamas, and was drunk and all coked up an there was an accident due to Phil's imprudence which injured the young girl, and that's when Mal had finally had enough of Phil's reckless endangerment of what they were working so hard to achieve. Mal took shit seriously, Phil didn't and Mal fired his ass on the spot.

From what I understand, Phil got mouthy with Mal (I won't say what about) and THAT'S when Mal decked him, and Phil was on a plane out of there within 3 hours.

So, the general "Phil left the band after Mal punched him" or "Phil was sacked over the fistfight" aren't quite accurate; Phil had already been fired when Mal punched him. The firing was for a long list of shit that culminated with Phil endangering a Young family member who he was intimately trusted with and also putting them all at a possible liability. The Youngs did not fuck around; AC/DC wasn't just THEIR livelihood - AC/DC provided jobs for their friends back in Sydney at Alberts, their brother and Harry Vanda had a [big] stake in that band, their road crew, their publicist...they have ALWAYS taken that shit seriously. Phil...not so much.

So again, can't say I blame Mal...and in fact, it's possible I couldn't have waited as long as they did, considering some of the stuff I've heard about his behavior on the Back In Black and FTATR tours...

Last edited:
telepicker97 said:
this one's a banger from the SUL tour

Damn sure it is! SUL tour was outstanding!

It was really the last tour with the band at full strength, when you think about it...

Agreed. This version of shoot to thrill kicks ass! And great Malcolm sound here, that rawness was missed on Power Trip.

2003 was a small little addition with some nice deep cuts and everything after that was bonus. I mean I really loved Black Ice tour but it's another machine.

Got a four hour car drive ahead of me so thanks again for the perfect soundtrack ;)

Posted By: telepicker97Posted By: BonWell, it threatened Mal's place in AC/DC before he stopped.

They were dealing with a lot of pressure, and a lot the pressure fell squarely on Mal - as the big brother, bandleader, and now main songwriter for a platinum-selling worldwide band, he had a lot to deal with, and there was no template for how to deal with international superstardom in the wake of a key band member's death, not just someone he cared about personally...but someone with whom he also had an amazing songwriting chemistry with...a LOT of pressure on Mal.

Phil and Mal had been having tensions as far back as the Back In Black tour; both were imbibing quite heavily, but Mal seemed to always keep things in check, at that point anyway...but not the Rudder, who was doing coke, 'ludes, heroin, and drinking like a FISH and trying to pull every groupie who would let him...

By the time they were making Flick, things had become more than "tense" between Mal and Phil. The declining commercial fortunes and Mal basically having to write the songs all on his own didn't help. Nobody liked the original vocals Brian cut for the album, which is why George Young came down to re-record them and produce Brian's vocals (Mutt Lange was missed - I still think they should've had Vanda and Young do the whole album back at Alberts) and that's when the "replace Brian" talk within the AC/DC camp began...they'd already fired Mutt, Ian, Lieber/Krebs and Mensch, so no one was safe. Add a bunch of cocaine, paranoia, and a rock star ego (Phil's) to that and it was a powder keg.

I can't even blame Mal, because I may have reacted similarly if I had been in his position and condition.

Phil was dating Mal's cousin-in-law or niece-in-law or something like that - she was related to Linda Young, and she was YOUNG, like 16-17 years old. And Phil had her out on a motorboat in the Bahamas, and was drunk and all coked up an there was an accident due to Phil's imprudence which injured the young girl, and that's when Mal had finally had enough of Phil's reckless endangerment of what they were working so hard to achieve. Mal took shit seriously, Phil didn't and Mal fired his ass on the spot.

From what I understand, Phil got mouthy with Mal (I won't say what about) and THAT'S when Mal decked him, and Phil was on a plane out of there within 3 hours.

So, the general "Phil left the band after Mal punched him" or "Phil was sacked over the fistfight" aren't quite accurate; Phil had already been fired when Mal punched him. The firing was for a long list of shit that culminated with Phil endangering a Young family member who he was intimately trusted with and also putting them all at a possible liability. The Youngs did not fuck around; AC/DC wasn't just THEIR livelihood - AC/DC provided jobs for their friends back in Sydney at Alberts, their brother and Harry Vanda had a [big] stake in that band, their road crew, their publicist...they have ALWAYS taken that shit seriously. Phil...not so much.

So again, can't say I blame Mal...and in fact, it's possible I couldn't have waited as long as they did, considering some of the stuff I've heard about his behavior on the Back In Black and FTATR tours...
Wow things most certainly got heated!

Posted By: BonPosted By: telepicker97Posted By: BonWell, it threatened Mal's place in AC/DC before he stopped.

No doubt, brother!

Speaking of heat...THIS compilation is pretty doap AF, imho - 55 tracks, 2GB of hard rawkin' AC/DC :

t-3rLHCJTsne

1974-12-31 - Festival Hall - Melbourne, AUS
01. Show Business

1976-03-07 - BBC Studio 4, Maida Vale - London
02. Little Lover

1976-07-08 - Paris Theatre - London
03. Live Wire
04. (It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Want To Rock 'n' Roll)
05. Soul Stripper
06. High Voltage

1977-01-30 - Haymarket Festival - Sydney, AUS
07. Jailbreak
08. Can I Sit Next To You, Girl

1977-08-22 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
09. She's Got Balls
10. Problem Child

1977-09-03 - Old Waldorf - San Francisco, CA
11. Up To My Neck In You
12. Kicked In The Teeth Again
13. Baby, Please Don’t Go

1977-10-27 - "Sight & Sound In Concert," Golders Green - London
14. Whole Lotta Rosie
15. T.N.T.

1978-08-21 - Paradise Theatre - Boston, MA
16. Gone Shootin'
17. Bad Boy Boogie
18. Rocker
19. Dog Eat Dog

1978-09-10 - Veterans Memorial Auditorium - Columbus, OH
20. Rock 'n' Roll Damnation

1979-11-02 - Hammersmith Odeon - London
21. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
22. Sin City
23. Walk All Over You
24. The Jack
25. Highway To Hell
26. Girls Got Rhythm
27. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
28. Let There Be Rock

1979-11-12 - Jaap Edenhal - Amsterdam
29. Shot Down In Flames

1981-02-05 - Nihon Seinenkan - Tokyo
30. Hells Bells
31. Back In Black

1981-02-27 - Myers Music Bowl - Melbourne, AUS
32. What Do You Do For Money, Honey

1985-01-15 - Rock In Rio Festival - Rio De Janeiro, BRA
33. Guns For Hire
34. Have A Drink On Me

1985-10-11 - Frank Erwin Center, University of Texas - Austin, TX
35. Fly In The Wall
36. Shake Your Foundations
37. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
38. You Shook Me All Night Long
39. Shoot To Thrill
40. Sink The Pink
41. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

1986-08-13 - Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre - Laguna Hills, CA
42. Who Made Who

1988-02-08 - National Tennis Center - Melbourne, AUS
43. Heatseeker
44. That's The Way I Wanna Rock 'n' Roll

1990-11-24 - Palace of Auburn Hills - Detroit, MI
45. Fire Your Guns
46. The Razor's Edge
47. Money Talks

1996-07-05 - VH-1 Studio B - London
48. Riff Raff
49. Go Down
50. Down Payment Blues

2000-09-13 - America West Arena - Phoenix, AZ
51. Stiff Upper Lip
52. Thunderstruck
53. Hard As A Rock
54. Rock 'n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
55. Meltdown `

(Frequency Analyses of "Show Business," "Little Lover," "Live Wire," "Jailbreak," "She's Got Balls," “Up To My Neck In You,” “Whole Lotta Rosie,” “Gone Shootin’," “Rock 'n' Roll Damnation,” “Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be,” “Shot Down In Flames,” “Hells Bells,” “What Do You Do For Money, Honey,” “Guns For Hire,” “Fly In The Wall,” “Who Made Who,” “Heatseeker,” “Fire Your Guns,” “Riff Raff,” “Stiff Upper Lip” are included.)

SOURCES:
1974-12-31 - Festival Hall - Melbourne, AUS =
FM > ? > CD-R received in trade > Sound Forge > .wav > Flac Frontend > .flac

1976-07-08 - Paris Theatre - London =

1977-01-30 - Haymarket Festival - Sydney, AUS =
FM Broadcast > Stereo > PC Line-in > Sound Forge >.wav > Flac Frontend > flac

1977-08-22 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH =
Pre-FM > ? > CD-R received in trade > Sound Forge > .wav > Flac Frontend > .flac

1977-09-03 - Old Waldorf - San Francisco, CA =
SBD > ? > CD-R received in trade > EAC > FLAC

1978-08-21 - Paradise Theatre - Boston, MA =
WBCN-FM > CD-R > EAC > Wave > dbPowerAmp > Flac

1978-09-10 - Veterans Memorial Auditorium - Columbus, OH =

1979-11-02 - Hammersmith Odeon - London =

1979-11-12 - Jaap Edenhal - Amsterdam =

1981-02-05 - Nihon Seinenkan - Tokyo =

1981-02-27 - Myers Music Bowl - Melbourne, AUS =

1985-01-15 - Rock In Rio Festival - Rio De Janeiro, BRA =
SBD > ? > CD-R received in trade > EAC "Secure Mode" > Wave > Traders Little Helper > Flac 6

1985-10-11 - Frank Erwin Center, University of Texas - Austin, TX =

1986-08-13 - Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre - Laguna Hills, CA =

1988-02-08 - National Tennis Center - Melbourne, AUS =
SBD > ? > CD-R received in trade > EAC > WAV > FLAC

1990-11-24 - Palace of Auburn Hills - Detroit, MI =
SBD > CD-R > EAC > Wave > DB Power Amp > Flac

1996-07-05 - VH-1 Studio B - London =

2000-09-13 - America West Arena - Phoenix, AZ =
WLUP-FM Broadcast > Dat Master > Wav > Audio Cleaning Lab For Editing Of Ads & Released Music > CD-R > EAC > TLH Flac Level 8

AC/DC - “The Soundboard Archive”

Thanks to the original uploaders!

For some time now, I have been making “The Soundboard Archive” compilations. My live-music collection had become so massive that I thought it pointless to keep "multiple-to-the-nth-degree" versions of the same songs, especially for "non-jam" bands: thus the genesis of this project of mine.

This has been my methodology:

I. Choose a trade-allowing artist (= "not on LL's / TTD's NAB lists") & collate all of the tracks from my “SBD” flac/shn files for said artist.

As of this writing, I've made compilations for the following, in chronological order:
01. Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
02. Marvin Gaye
03. Alison Krauss & Union Station
04. The Fall
05. Blind Melon
06. Rush
07. Eddie Money
08. Bob Marley & The Wailers
09. 10cc
10. Alabama Shakes
11. 10,000 Maniacs
12. 311
13. Doc Watson
14. AC/DC
15. Adele
16. Adrian Belew
17. Radiohead
18. The Alarm
19. Billy Joe Shaver
20. Led Zeppelin
21. Bottle Rockets

II. Listen to each track and choose what sounds to my ears to be the “best” version.

III. Rename each chosen track and add tags detailing date & venue.

IV. Compile “the winners” into a “The Soundboard Archive” collection – after ensuring (to the best of my ability) that NO included tracks have been officially released.

Posted By: Toasthttps://drive.google...

My collection,
help yourself :)

Thank you!

magpies1990_77 said:
Thanks again for sharing!

No problem!

t-G6GJHO36Vr

AC/DC
Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
Irvine, CA
August 13, 1986

LINEAGE: SBD > unknown gen cassette > CDR > EAC: WAV > TLH: FLAC 8 > You.
SOUND RATING: 9/10

This is a soundboard tape from AC/DC’s “Who Made Who - North America Tour 1986.” No mic was turned towards the audience, so you will hardly notice any audience noise between the songs. It was one of the best sets ever including "She's got balls" which had not been played since 1977, also the last time to hear a live version of "Fly On The Wall.” Killer show, maybe the last known "Fly On The Wall"? (Definitely like it better live than on the album)

01. Who Made Who
02. Shot Down In Flames
03. Back In Black
04. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
05. Fly On The Wall
06. She's Got Balls
07. Jailbreak
08. The Jack
09. Shoot To Thrill
10. You Shook Me All Night Long
11. Whole Lotta Rosie
12. Let There Be Rock
13. Highway To Hell
14. TNT
15. Hells Bells
16. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

+

AC/DC
Old Waldorf
San Francisco, CA
September 3, 1977

Thanks to the original uploader!

“Source: Radio. Sound: Perfect.”

01. Intro
02. Live Wire
03. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
04. Up To My Neck In You
05. Kicked In The Teeth
06. The Jack (with "Gonorrhea" intro)
07. Whole Lotta Rosie
08. High Voltage
09. Baby Please Don't Go
10. Problem Child

I have this version and a bootleg LP of the Waldorf 1977 show, will compare to see which one has better quality, but most likely from the same source. If the vinyl has merit, I'll transfer it and up it here as well, so that the listener can decide.

Anyway, enjoy!

Whole Lotta Rosie on the Irvine Meadows recording from 1986 is actually the version from Austin 1985

Raff said:
Whole Lotta Rosie on the Irvine Meadows recording from 1986 is actually the version from Austin 1985

Weird. Wonder if the original uploader knew that

Raff said:

Weird. Wonder if the original uploader knew that

Most likely not.
This recording has been in circulation on CD-R since late 90s with WLR from Austin 85
I guess the original recording omitted this title and some smartass has just placed it in from what he thought was the best and then it started being shared in all directions. It happens quick. I have never heared the original WLR from Irvine 86.

Last edited:
Posted By: telepicker97Posted By: BonPosted By: telepicker97Posted By: BonWell, it threatened Mal's place in AC/DC before he stopped.

No doubt, brother!

Speaking of heat...THIS compilation is pretty doap AF, imho - 55 tracks, 2GB of hard rawkin' AC/DC :

https://we.tl/t-3rLH...

1974-12-31 - Festival Hall - Melbourne, AUS
01. Show Business

02. Little Lover

1976-07-08 - Paris Theatre - London
03. Live Wire
04. (It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Want To Rock 'n' Roll)
05. Soul Stripper
06. High Voltage

1977-01-30 - Haymarket Festival - Sydney, AUS
07. Jailbreak
08. Can I Sit Next To You, Girl

1977-08-22 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
09. She's Got Balls
10. Problem Child

1977-09-03 - Old Waldorf - San Francisco, CA
11. Up To My Neck In You
12. Kicked In The Teeth Again
13. Baby, Please Don’t Go

14. Whole Lotta Rosie
15. T.N.T.

1978-08-21 - Paradise Theatre - Boston, MA
16. Gone Shootin'
17. Bad Boy Boogie
18. Rocker
19. Dog Eat Dog

1978-09-10 - Veterans Memorial Auditorium - Columbus, OH
20. Rock 'n' Roll Damnation

1979-11-02 - Hammersmith Odeon - London
21. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
22. Sin City
23. Walk All Over You
24. The Jack
25. Highway To Hell
26. Girls Got Rhythm
27. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
28. Let There Be Rock

1979-11-12 - Jaap Edenhal - Amsterdam
29. Shot Down In Flames

1981-02-05 - Nihon Seinenkan - Tokyo
30. Hells Bells
31. Back In Black

1981-02-27 - Myers Music Bowl - Melbourne, AUS
32. What Do You Do For Money, Honey

1985-01-15 - Rock In Rio Festival - Rio De Janeiro, BRA
33. Guns For Hire
34. Have A Drink On Me

1985-10-11 - Frank Erwin Center, University of Texas - Austin, TX
35. Fly In The Wall
36. Shake Your Foundations
37. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
38. You Shook Me All Night Long
39. Shoot To Thrill
40. Sink The Pink
41. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

1986-08-13 - Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre - Laguna Hills, CA
42. Who Made Who

1988-02-08 - National Tennis Center - Melbourne, AUS
43. Heatseeker
44. That's The Way I Wanna Rock 'n' Roll

1990-11-24 - Palace of Auburn Hills - Detroit, MI
45. Fire Your Guns
46. The Razor's Edge
47. Money Talks

1996-07-05 - VH-1 Studio B - London
48. Riff Raff
49. Go Down
50. Down Payment Blues

2000-09-13 - America West Arena - Phoenix, AZ
51. Stiff Upper Lip
52. Thunderstruck
53. Hard As A Rock
54. Rock 'n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
55. Meltdown `

(Frequency Analyses of "Show Business," "Little Lover," "Live Wire," "Jailbreak," "She's Got Balls," “Up To My Neck In You,” “Whole Lotta Rosie,” “Gone Shootin’," “Rock 'n' Roll Damnation,” “Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be,” “Shot Down In Flames,” “Hells Bells,” “What Do You Do For Money, Honey,” “Guns For Hire,” “Fly In The Wall,” “Who Made Who,” “Heatseeker,” “Fire Your Guns,” “Riff Raff,” “Stiff Upper Lip” are included.)

SOURCES:
1974-12-31 - Festival Hall - Melbourne, AUS =

1976-07-08 - Paris Theatre - London =

1977-01-30 - Haymarket Festival - Sydney, AUS =
FM Broadcast > Stereo > PC Line-in > Sound Forge >.wav > Flac Frontend > flac

1977-08-22 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH =
Pre-FM > ? > CD-R received in trade > Sound Forge > .wav > Flac Frontend > .flac

1977-09-03 - Old Waldorf - San Francisco, CA =

1978-08-21 - Paradise Theatre - Boston, MA =
WBCN-FM > CD-R > EAC > Wave > dbPowerAmp > Flac

1978-09-10 - Veterans Memorial Auditorium - Columbus, OH =

1979-11-02 - Hammersmith Odeon - London =

1979-11-12 - Jaap Edenhal - Amsterdam =

1981-02-05 - Nihon Seinenkan - Tokyo =

1981-02-27 - Myers Music Bowl - Melbourne, AUS =

1985-01-15 - Rock In Rio Festival - Rio De Janeiro, BRA =
SBD > ? > CD-R received in trade > EAC "Secure Mode" > Wave > Traders Little Helper > Flac 6

1985-10-11 - Frank Erwin Center, University of Texas - Austin, TX =

1986-08-13 - Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre - Laguna Hills, CA =

1988-02-08 - National Tennis Center - Melbourne, AUS =
SBD > ? > CD-R received in trade > EAC > WAV > FLAC

1990-11-24 - Palace of Auburn Hills - Detroit, MI =
SBD > CD-R > EAC > Wave > DB Power Amp > Flac

1996-07-05 - VH-1 Studio B - London =

2000-09-13 - America West Arena - Phoenix, AZ =
WLUP-FM Broadcast > Dat Master > Wav > Audio Cleaning Lab For Editing Of Ads & Released Music > CD-R > EAC > TLH Flac Level 8

AC/DC - “The Soundboard Archive”

Thanks to the original uploaders!

For some time now, I have been making “The Soundboard Archive” compilations. My live-music collection had become so massive that I thought it pointless to keep "multiple-to-the-nth-degree" versions of the same songs, especially for "non-jam" bands: thus the genesis of this project of mine.

This has been my methodology:

I. Choose a trade-allowing artist (= "not on LL's / TTD's NAB lists") & collate all of the tracks from my “SBD” flac/shn files for said artist.

As of this writing, I've made compilations for the following, in chronological order:
01. Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
02. Marvin Gaye
03. Alison Krauss & Union Station
04. The Fall
05. Blind Melon
06. Rush
07. Eddie Money
08. Bob Marley & The Wailers
09. 10cc
10. Alabama Shakes
11. 10,000 Maniacs
12. 311
13. Doc Watson
14. AC/DC
15. Adele
16. Adrian Belew
17. Radiohead
18. The Alarm
19. Billy Joe Shaver
20. Led Zeppelin
21. Bottle Rockets

II. Listen to each track and choose what sounds to my ears to be the “best” version.

III. Rename each chosen track and add tags detailing date & venue.

IV. Compile “the winners” into a “The Soundboard Archive” collection – after ensuring (to the best of my ability) that NO included tracks have been officially released.

That's one hell of a compilation. Thank you so much for putting it together and sharing it with us.

Posted By: telepicker97Posted By: Toasthttps://drive.google...

My collection,
help yourself :)

Thank you!

magpies1990_77 said:
Thanks again for sharing!

No problem!

https://we.tl/t-G6GJ...

AC/DC
Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
Irvine, CA
August 13, 1986

LINEAGE: SBD > unknown gen cassette > CDR > EAC: WAV > TLH: FLAC 8 > You.
SOUND RATING: 9/10

This is a soundboard tape from AC/DC’s “Who Made Who - North America Tour 1986.” No mic was turned towards the audience, so you will hardly notice any audience noise between the songs. It was one of the best sets ever including "She's got balls" which had not been played since 1977, also the last time to hear a live version of "Fly On The Wall.” Killer show, maybe the last known "Fly On The Wall"? (Definitely like it better live than on the album)

01. Who Made Who
02. Shot Down In Flames
03. Back In Black
04. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
05. Fly On The Wall
06. She's Got Balls
07. Jailbreak
08. The Jack
09. Shoot To Thrill
10. You Shook Me All Night Long
11. Whole Lotta Rosie
12. Let There Be Rock
13. Highway To Hell
14. TNT
15. Hells Bells
16. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

+

AC/DC
Old Waldorf
San Francisco, CA
September 3, 1977

Thanks to the original uploader!

“Source: Radio. Sound: Perfect.”

01. Intro
02. Live Wire
03. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
04. Up To My Neck In You
05. Kicked In The Teeth
06. The Jack (with "Gonorrhea" intro)
07. Whole Lotta Rosie
08. High Voltage
09. Baby Please Don't Go
10. Problem Child

I have this version and a bootleg LP of the Waldorf 1977 show, will compare to see which one has better quality, but most likely from the same source. If the vinyl has merit, I'll transfer it and up it here as well, so that the listener can decide.

Anyway, enjoy!

Thank you very much for sharing all of this with us! And also for all the information about things that happened behind the scenes with the band - all much appreciated!

I posted this yesterday in the members only section but it was removed(?) for some reason. Anyway...

In celebration of AC/DC's illustrious career of 50 years (and counting!) and their PWR/UP tour I thought, what the heck and share this real treasure with you guys!

Powerage Demos!

Tracklist:
What's Next To The Moon
Kicked In The Teeth
Down Payment Blues

Gone Shootin'

Download!

Enjoy and remember - NOT FOR SALE!

Attachments

• acdc.jpg
    acdc.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 11
What's demo about that?
For me, these are the originals with poor sound quality that run 5% too fast.....
You need to get an appointment for an ENT physician! I mean, how can you not hear the differences to the official release and I'm not talking about the sound quality, which isn't bad either.

I'm sharing this gem after all those years, thinking if I should share it or not and this is the reaction I get.
Times have really changed and not always in a good way :confused:

There's hope that someone with good hearing cherish the demo songs.

Last edited:
You need to get an appointment for an ENT physician! I mean, how can you not hear the differences to the official release and I'm not talking about the sound quality, which isn't bad either.

I'm sharing this gem after all those years, thinking if I should share it or not and this is the reaction I get.
Times have really changed and not always in a good way :confused:

There's hope that someone with good hearing cherish the demo songs.

I think you need that appointment, if you think those are demos

I think you two didn't take the time and listened intensely to the tracks.

So be it...

after decent inspection i come to the conclusion that those four tracks dirty eye shared (down payment blues, gone shootin', what's next to the moon, kicked in the teeth) are "just" the original lp mixes running a little bit too fast & sounding less balanced/clear, probably due to tthe transfer from vinyl to mp3.

Are the LP mixes any different than the ones on youtube, spotify etc.? For example, Bon's "Hah!" after the first verse on "Kicked in the Teeth" is missing on the demo. The ending of "Gone Shootin'" where Angus' part is also totally different than on the regular version or missing backing vocals on "What's next to the Moon".
That I can tell just off the top of my head and there are more differences.

I can't imagine those songs to be on the LP simply because they sound way too much "unpolished" for an official release and I'm not talking about the sound quality.

Last edited:
Are the LP mixes any different than the ones on youtube, spotify etc.? For example, Bon's "Hah!" after the first verse on "Kicked in the Teeth" is missing on the demo. The ending of "Gone Shootin'" where Angus' part is also totally different than on the regular version or missing backing vocals on "What's next to the Moon".
That I can tell just off the top of my head and there are more differences.

I can't imagine those songs to be on the LP simply because they sound way too much "unpolished" for an official release and I'm not talking about the sound quality.
yes, these original lp mixes contain excactly those (and more) differences that you adress. and nope, these versions are not to be found on streaming platforms. only way to listen to them is on vinyl or digital lp transfer. the different of mixes of powerage songs has been widely discussed on this very forum and is well known to many a long term die hard fan. read more here

Last edited:
Ahem, nothing to see here. Ripped from a uk mix of powerage…and sped up.

Last edited:
yes, these original lp mixes contain excactly those (and more) differences that you adress. and nope, these versions are not to be found on streaming platforms. only way to listen to them is on vinyl or digital lp transfer. the different of mixes of powerage songs has been widely discussed on this very forum and is well known to many a long term die hard fan. read more here
Thanks a bunch! At least you did a little research and proved that there are differences compared to the regular mixes. The other two users could of help but instead posted nonsense.

Nonsense?
I think you should take a step back, my friend!

I wrote that they are the originals, and that is the truth!
It is the first original mix to be released on vinyl.
Just because you only know the later CD mix and therefore think the originals are demos, you call my post nonsense?
I think you should think again about who wrote the nonsense......

Last edited:
this one's a banger from the SUL tour :

AC/DC
Pepsi Center
Denver, CO
April 11th 2001
Soundboard Master
From The Krw_co Collection

t-G8dfLD745p

LINEAGE SOUNDBOARD MASTER UNTRACKED CDRS TO EAC SECURE MODE TO WAV 16/44.1
TO MAGIX AUDIO CLEANING LAB FOR KRW TRACK MARKS VOLUME ADJUSTMENT AND EDITS
WAV(16/44.1KHZ)>TRADERS LITTLE HELPER FLAC LEVEL 8

THE BAND
Angus Young Lead Guitar
Brian Johnson Lead Vocals
Cliff Williams Bass
Phil Rudd Drums

SETLIST
1 Shook Me All Night Long
2 Stiff Upper Lip
3 Shot Down In Flames
4 Thunderstruck
5 Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
6 Hard As A Rock
7 Shoot To Thrill
8 Rock & Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
9 Safe In New York City
10 Bad Boy Boogie
11 Hells Bells
12 Get It Hot
(flip edit at 01:07:56:22)
13 The Jack
14 Back In Black
15 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
16 Highway To Hell
17 Whole Lotta Rosie
18 Let There Be Rock

PLEASE DON'T ALTER OR SELL THIS RECORDING.
Thanks. This looks like a bad ass set!

Not sure where to post It, this just appeared in my YouTube feed. Cliff's bass seems to be a little loud in the mix, which is sweet

Posted By: telepicker97Posted By: magpies1990_77Thanks for the shares.

AC/DC
Austin, TX
October 11, 1985

Soundboard Recording

Disc 1:
1. Fly On The Wall
2. Back In Black
6. Sin City
7. Jailbreak
8. The Jack
9. Shoot To Thrill

Disc 2:
1. Highway To Hell
2. Sink The Pink
3. Whole Lotta Rosie
4. Let There Be Rock
5. Hell's Bells
6. TNT

Damn, that link is expired, any chance of a re up anyone?

Back
Top Bottom