[ Sign In | Register ]

Anyways , I am done as this has gone on for far too long now , drop it Now . The next post better be something AC/DC related . GoodBye .
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Sep 21st 2021

Sink the Pink anyone?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: truthsoutthereTake the BS "homophobe" SLANDER somewhere else too , because not everyone accepts sodomy because I guess they know what creates life .

Somebody else might have been falsely accused of being a homophobe, you on the other hand ARE textbook definition of one though. Oh the irony XD

Go back to your truther channels, because not everyone accepts idiocy. I guess they know what creates idiocy. XD
    •  
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: azelSink the Pink anyone?

Yeah XD I guess the last pages will be sinked anyway XD And that's for the best
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Toast
    • Sep 21st 2021

Well the logic from that individual was astoundingly problematic. Really have no time for people like that.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Sep 21st 2021 edited

Amidst all the recycled BUYV and SUL topics, i like this kind of derailing once and a while. A guy who doesn't accept sodomy in his personal surrounding. So what. My wife doesn't accept it either. Well, and thats a real problem!
    •  
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: ThankassAmids all the recycled BUYV and SUL topics, i like this kind of derailing once and a while. A guy who doesn't accept sodomy in his personal surrounding. So what. My wife doesn't accept it either. Well, and thats a real problem!

LOL Agreed!

But the "truther" propaganda is what actually annoys me most. Ah the internet
    Hey look the House Band uploaded a new video! lol
    Posted By: azelSink the Pink anyone?

Sink the Stink, more aptly put.
    Posted By: ThankassA guy who doesn't accept sodomy in his personal surrounding.
    Fair enough, would be a tad tiffed if people decided to engage in such acts in my immediate vincinity as well.
    Something tells me he's not talking about people trying to fuck in the seat next to him on the bus...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: matirockerHey look the House Band uploaded a new video! lol
    Oh i hope it's Deep In The Hole!
    •  
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: Thankass

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Kamikaze
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: Thankass

And wich hole?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Sep 21st 2021 edited

You learn something new every day. I never knew that the main meaning of sodomy in English is not having sexual intercourse with animals – which is it's only meaning in German – but anal (and oral) sex.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Sep 21st 2021 edited

Sex is for making babies?

Never been a more misused word than truther

100% of the time actually means cockwomble
    Should have known it wasn’t 49 posts of new rare photos I guess.
    •  
    • Sep 21st 2021

That clip is purely brillant XD

"I can make you, but I can't feed you anymore" XD

"Could you have your balls cut off?" ... "It's not as simple as that, Nigel!!" BOL
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Sep 21st 2021

WTF FFS PTFU
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: 42_39_56WTF FFS PTFU

Hi 42, how you doing? Haven't seen you for a while, shame that the first thing you saw was this atrocity.
    Posted By: truthsoutthereAnyways , I am done as this has gone on for far too long now , drop it Now . The next post better be something AC/DC related . GoodBye .

TROLL.
    He’s not a troll. Just passionate on his opinion just like we all can be. Everyone is different and won’t always see eye to eye. It is what it is.

Baby, Please Don’t Go
    Some Baby For Nuthin
    Baby Made
    Bad Baby Boogie
    Nah. People with opinions like that aren’t passionate, they’re backward
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Kamikaze
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: moosefball77He’s not a troll.

Youre right, he sounds more like an homophobic "Querdenker"
    • AC/DC rock music: Drew1999
    • Sep 21st 2021 edited

Getting back to the actual topic and purpose of the thread:

Courtesy of John Hurstwood - George and Angus circa 1966

•  
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: moosefball77He’s not a troll. Just passionate on his opinion just like we all can be. Everyone is different and won’t always see eye to eye. It is what it is.

Baby, Please Don’t Go
    Some Baby For Nuthin
    Baby Made
    Bad Baby Boogie

In the live version of She's Got Balls doesn't Bon say "She's got a spunky ass that woman"?
    Given that spunk in England is a slang term for semen, I'd say Bon was promoting bum fun.
    •  
    • Sep 21st 2021

Posted By: Drew1999Getting back to the actual topic and purpose of the thread:

Courtesy of John Hurstwood - George and Angus circa 1966

This is such a historic photo. I'd love to have a mooch through the family photo albums.
    Posted By: GoulashGiven that spunk in England is a slang term for semen

also slang for 'attractive', 'good looking'. Popular term in the 70s and 80s. 'Check him/her out, s/he's a spunk!'

Trying to work out if the George and Angus photo is from Burleigh Street, Burwood. I think they lived in another house in Ashfield for a brief time after leaving Villawood, where Stevie Wright also lived with the family for a brief while.

Edit: yes, I believe it is Burwood. Same fence in other photos with George and Mal or George and Margaret. But that fence style is very popular in the Inner West of Sydney.
    •  
    • Sep 29th 2021

Posted By: Goulash

Another great one Goulash. Imagine working in the Tourist Info Centre that day !
    •  
    • Sep 30th 2021

Posted By: medium_rareAnother great one Goulash. Imagine working in the Tourist Info Centre that day !

Indeed. Amazing photo!

When was this taken, during BI era or later/earlier?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Sep 30th 2021

Posted By: Goulash

Brilliant! Brian is such a fantastic guy.

• AC/DC rock music: tnpee
    • Sep 30th 2021

Wow, that Goulash meeting with Bons parents story was super cool. Thank you for sharing!
    Sorry if just me but I don’t think that’s Brian next to Bon statue (?!) happily corrected. And if it is are those a pair of crocs
    Posted By: truthsouttherehttps://imgur.com/a/...

Ang needs a trim.
    •  
    • Oct 2nd 2021

Posted By: Geordie_boot_boySorry if just me but I don’t think that’s Brian next to Bon statue (?!) happily corrected. And if it is are those a pair of crocs

Nothing wrong with your eyes mate. I showed Brian the photo and said there's debate as to whether or not it's him. His reply was typically classic Brian...
    "Not with those shoes it's not!"
    I fookin' love that guy.
    Hahaha brilliant