[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: Chicago, Wrigley Field - September 15th, 2015
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Facebook event: TBA
    Attendees: TBA

hey guys! thought i would start a wrigley thread. where are you guys located? i am dead center row 14! not GA but I'm still stoked
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Johnnysg
    • Feb 16th 2015

im GA
    Have fun everyone that goes.
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Feb 16th 2015

Color me envious. I aborted my trip due to ticket issues. Have a blast!
    GA, I'll be wearing a Mistress For Christmas shirt to upset the diehards ;).
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Gun4Hire
    • Feb 16th 2015

im in row 18 this will be my 10th time seeing the boys stoked
    I'm in GA, 7th show for me and 2nd Stadium gig. Hit giants stadium last time around..
    Wrigley sold out today. I was on the site looking for a friend. I got put in the waiting room right at ten o'clock. By the time I got in where I could buy a ticket, the only section available for three tickets was 501 or something like that. It was the nosebleed seats. My buddy said to hell with it. He's going to go see Def Leppard and Tesla at the Iowa State Fair instead.
    Before I got my GA tickets it offered me the very last row by the lights as best available less than 10 minutes after tickets went on sale lol.
    What is everyone's plan for the day of?
    Posted By: Jack B. NimbleWrigley sold out today. I was on the site looking for a friend. I got put in the waiting room right at ten o'clock. By the time I got in where I could buy a ticket, the only section available for three tickets was 501 or something like that. It was the nosebleed seats. My buddy said to hell with it. He's going to go see Def Leppard and Tesla at the Iowa State Fair instead.

FML I feel sorry for your friends backup plan.
    LOL agree on that Captain.
    Anyone notice Chi got the smallest GA section :).
    • AC/DC rock music: ACDCLIVE11
    • Jul 23rd 2015 edited

i am going .