[ Sign In | Register ]

Posted By: El3ment380
    Posted By: AngusRudd1019
    I mean, how are you getting there? Driving yourself?

Are you supplying the album?!?! Cause I'm totally down to still do that

Yeah I'm just driving. I'm only like an hour and a half away from there.

My BB actually cracked a little bit ago so I've been using youtube to listen to it but I'll just buy another one.

I am gonna have to grab your cell number as the show gets closer. Same goes for you Johnny Booooy
    Posted By: AngusRudd1019I am gonna have to grab your cell number as the show gets closer. Same goes for you Johnny Booooy

1-570-249-0160

Like I said, I wanted to get a group chat going before the 22nd because I'm avoiding this site in case there are set list changes at Foxborough.
    Hey we are staying in NYC and coming from there .. Does anyone know how long it takes to get over to Met Life from Mid town Manhatten ..? I take it that train is the way to go?? Is it one or do we need to transfer?

Really getting psyched!
    Betty Lou, Colt & Brittany ..
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Aug 8th 2015

Posted By: VeryFirstRowHey we are staying in NYC and coming from there .. Does anyone know how long it takes to get over to Met Life from Mid town Manhatten ..? I take it that train is the way to go?? Is it one or do we need to transfer?

Really getting psyched!
    Betty Lou, Colt & Brittany ..

Recommend train to Secaucus, then to MetLife. But make sure the trains are running that route that day.

http://www.metlifest...
    Thank you, johnalba ..

Always great to get good tips from the locals ..
    • AC/DC rock music: ACDC_RVA
    • Aug 11th 2015

Any recommendations on what time to show up to the stadium for GA and close distance to the stage?
    •  
    • Aug 11th 2015

Posted By: ACDC_RVAAny recommendations on what time to show up to the stadium for GA and close distance to the stage?

I'm planning to get there no later than 3:30 or so.
    Posted By: jonalba
    Posted By: ACDC_RVAAny recommendations on what time to show up to the stadium for GA and close distance to the stage?

I'm planning to get there no later than 3:30 or so.

Any ideas on food annd drink? Or will we be roughing it?
    •  
    • Aug 12th 2015

http://www.metlifest...

7:30pm
    Parking Lots Open: TBD | $30 per car / $90 per bus (pre-paid permits not required)
    Public Transportation | Rail | Bus
    Gates open at 6pm

Food/drink will be available inside. Though may just have to bring some brewskis...
    I wonder how long we would even be able to chill if we want to be in the very front. Don't we have to get in line like mad early?
    Jon, if you wanna pick up a 12 pack or so on your way to the stadium, I'll chip in.

If gates open at 6, 2 or 3 should be early enough.
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Aug 15th 2015

I don't know if the same will apply for the U.S stadiums BUT in Warsaw every 1 was in the q for GATE 3 then GATE 4 round the corner was for E TICKETS ONLY and there was no q what so ever just walk straight in so it may be worth checking out
    Only 9 more days fellas!
    I can't believe it's here. I swear if HV,SC, or HADOM is dropped for some BI tour bullshit, I'm gonna be pissed
    • AC/DC rock music: El3ment380
    • Aug 17th 2015 edited

Posted By: AngusRudd1019I can't believe it's here. I swear if HV,SC, or HADOM is dropped for some BI tour bullshit, I'm gonna be pissed

I'm hoping some new tunes are going to be thrown in, while still keeping those. If they drop any of them that would be some shit.
    • AC/DC rock music: Steps92
    • Aug 17th 2015

May be a bit off topic lads, but I am driving up from Virginia about 12 hours, and I have two GA tickets and another one of my mates has decided to tag along so I'm looking for another GA ticket (for a reasonable price) Also off topic I'll be tailgating starting at about 10am all are welcome, thanks!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: scronin
    • Aug 18th 2015

Apologies if this was covered somewhere else, but does anyone know who the opening act is for the US tour? Is it still vintage trouble?
    •  
    • Aug 18th 2015

Posted By: scroninApologies if this was covered somewhere else, but does anyone know who the opening act is for the US tour? Is it still vintage trouble?

Yes it is Vintage Trouble!
    • Aug 19th 2015

My plan is to be there around 2-3 with foldable chairs and snacks/beverages for the line. We'll ditch the chairs when we're allowed in the stadium. Did somebody say tailgate? I'd be down to tailgate as well. From VA, taking the rock 'n roll train into NYC the day before.
    I plan on getting there 12 or so unless my cousin needs to drop me off earlier
    Any Brazilian 'll be on show at Metlife Stadium?
    thank you
    Posted By: tiagobr2015Any Brazilian 'll be on show at Metlife Stadium?
    thank you

You might be the only one I know of!!! Join myself, Jon, & Element!!
    We are getting super excited and preparing for our trip .. It was easier to plan a get together meet up during Black Ice Tour as there was no GA area to scramble for .. Now that it is a matter of the sooner the better for us PIT people .. I take it that the line IS OUR MEETUP?
    Posted By: VeryFirstRowWe are getting super excited and preparing for our trip .. It was easier to plan a get together meet up during Black Ice Tour as there was no GA area to scramble for .. Now that it is a matter of the sooner the better for us PIT people .. I take it that the line IS OUR MEETUP?

Hard to say what the line will be like. What I do, depends on whether there is already a line
    • Aug 20th 2015

It just sucks that Metlife isn't in the city, so you pretty much have to commit once you go out there. I'm still sticking to 2PM for me to be in line. Might be earlier if I get anxious, too excited and paranoid which will probably happen.
    If anyone wants to find me, whisper me and we can exchange cell numbers or just look for a guy wearing a Malcolm Young shirt and standing next to other AC/DC fans
    Posted By: AngusRudd1019If anyone wants to find me, whisper me and we can exchange cell numbers or just look for a guy wearing a Malcolm Young shirt and standing next to other AC/DC fans

Will you be wearing your Beavis & Butthead party pants? :)
    • Aug 21st 2015

Remember there may be an E TICKET only entrance there was in Warsaw round the side & NO 1 WAS THERE totally no q what so ever just walk straight in & EVERY 1 was q-ing at the main entrance

Just a thought then again ive never been over & seen the stadiums in US
    Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: AngusRudd1019If anyone wants to find me, whisper me and we can exchange cell numbers or just look for a guy wearing a Malcolm Young shirt and standing next to other AC/DC fans

Will you be wearing your Beavis & Butthead party pants? :)

Those bitches are too furry!! Bump that
    •  
    • Aug 21st 2015

And this is why I don't want to be right up front. The stage is VERY high up. Too close = Won't be able to see.
    I won't make my judgement until Wednesday.
    Posted By: AngusRudd1019I won't make my judgement until Wednesday.

We just have to make sure we Ang and Brian have a clear view of us rockin the fuck out
    Well one of the guys I plan on meeting up with is already in NYC and look who he met 2 hours while being in the City....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: scronin
    • Aug 24th 2015

Nice! Where was it that he met Brian?
    Didn't ask for details. Looks like a bar
    Hi Everyone .. Any new game plans for Wednesday? We are really enjoying NYC .. See you at Met Life .. We will be there early!
    • Aug 25th 2015

Anyone know where they are staying?? Just trying to maybe snag an autograph if I'm lucky, just shoot me a message the 13 hour drive is over and the show is tomorrow!
    • Aug 25th 2015

Posted By: Steps92Anyone know where they are staying?? Just trying to maybe snag an autograph if I'm lucky, just shoot me a message the 13 hour drive is over and the show is tomorrow!

Where you drove from m8...??
    • Aug 25th 2015

Very southern portion of VA, drove to Boston for the opener now catching this show tomorrow! Was hoping to maybe be able to see the band in the city snag a photo, but alas, I was just put up on the bands Instagram page though!! \m/-.- Tomorrow is going to be a damn good time
    So the parking lot gates don't open until 230. I will be there at 3