[ Sign In | Register ]

I am reading pretty bad things about the weather.....specially on Saturday noon. Wtf?
    Plus someone please...what time the gates open what time the boys get on stage?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: CliffFIN
    • Jul 23rd 2015 edited

I kind get my mind on the showtime, weather or gate openings. I am just worried that is that really the normal beach wear in Warsaw and is it mandatory in some way?
    ""Get em out if you got em"" as a great said...
    •  
    • Jul 23rd 2015

Paul Stanley?
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Jul 23rd 2015

We're in Warzaw.
    Anyone seen the band here yet?
    •  
    • Jul 23rd 2015

At least this morning they were still in Finland, but that proves nothing. It's a real short flight to Poland.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Saik0
    • Jul 23rd 2015

I am an have been in Warsaw since monday.

My number is :

004790863070 if anyone wants to hang around for a drink or two.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jul 23rd 2015

Pics for the tourbook, then RTFO
    Spotted double Merc S Class outside the stadium, about 20 mins ago. Gonna look for them around the top hotels. Oh damn, I really didnt expect they will arrive here day earlier!
    Taking the tour in english at 3.30 from old square...
    •  
    • Jul 24th 2015

Posted By: Mr PetrolheadSpotted double Merc S Class outside the stadium, about 20 mins ago. Gonna look for them around the top hotels. Oh damn, I really didnt expect they will arrive here day earlier!

Any luck?
    Ive checked Marriott, Sheraton, InterContinenal, Victoria and Bristol - nothing. Who knows, maybe the boys are out somewhere in the old town... I will just have my eyes wide open until the end of day.
    Locate the transportation company dispatch office and follow the Mercedes accordingly!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: recimo
    • Jul 24th 2015

Posted By: Mr PetrolheadIve checked Marriott, Sheraton, InterContinenal, Victoria and Bristol - nothing. Who knows, maybe the boys are out somewhere in the old town... I will just have my eyes wide open until the end of day.

You should've just run across the street, have a peek in the car to check if it was them, give them a wave and get back :D
    Yeaaaaaaaah......anyone. gares open 17:00. What time do the boys get on stage?
    • Jul 25th 2015

I've heard there is one band before Vintage Trouble.
    Is it sold out?
    is there any live stream tonight?
    • Jul 25th 2015

That was a fucking amazing and awesome show.
    The crowd was great. Completely different and much better than Oslo.
    Posted By: shockerThat was a fucking amazing and awesome show.
    The crowd was great. Completely different and much better than Oslo.

that is good
    Show was great! Crowd top notch. I am 42 and huge fan! WHAT A BAND!! I THANK YOU AC/DC FOR BEING A BIG PART OF MY LIFE!!!
    •  
    • Jul 30th 2015

Meanstreak and me at the concert.

^Was the concert in 3D?
    •  
    • Jul 31st 2015

Yes
    I recommend the AC/DC three dimensional experience without reservation. It enhances your natural sexual look, as well.

I would with alacrity endorse this experience for all serious fans in the future.
    I believe it might be a little too alacritous for me.
    Posted By: mutt_langes_permI believe it might be a little too alacritous for me.

Your'e so conservative.
    • AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Aug 1st 2015 edited

Best interaction between crowd and Brian and Angus compared to Dresden and Berlin which I also attended. Only too bad it was during my anual holiday and I was eager to go back fishing right after the show and didn't intergrate for a few days with fellow fansnetters and the city. Left for the show Saturday in the morning, came back to base Sunday morning, slept two hours and drank a bottle of whiskey till 3 am Monday. Only then I got some sleep.

See ya in Prague, Budapest and Nurnberg next year, hopefully. And in Sopot this year, Meanstreak..
    Posted By: marcinhaBest interaction between crowd and Brian and Angus compared to Dresden and Berlin which I also attended. Only too bad it was during my anual holiday and I was eager to go back fishing right after the show and didn't intergrate for a few days with fellow fansnetters and the city. Left for the show Saturday in the morning, came back to base Sunday morning, slept two hours and drank a bottle of whiskey till 3 am Monday. Only then I got some sleep.

See ya in Prague, Budapest and Nurnberg next year, hopefully. And in Sopot this year, Meanstreak..

Prague and Budapest sure would be interesting to attend. Strahov Stadium maybe in Prague? That place is huge. And Hungaroring maybe?
    • AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Aug 1st 2015

Posted By: WholelottatobeAnd Hungaroring maybe?

only if they turn lab rats.
    Posted By: marcinha
    Posted By: WholelottatobeAnd Hungaroring maybe?

only if they turn lab rats.

Lol
    •  
    • Aug 3rd 2015

Posted By: Wholelottatobe
    Posted By: marcinhaBest interaction between crowd and Brian and Angus compared to Dresden and Berlin which I also attended. Only too bad it was during my anual holiday and I was eager to go back fishing right after the show and didn't intergrate for a few days with fellow fansnetters and the city. Left for the show Saturday in the morning, came back to base Sunday morning, slept two hours and drank a bottle of whiskey till 3 am Monday. Only then I got some sleep.

Prague and Budapest sure would be interesting to attend. Strahov Stadium maybe in Prague? That place is huge. And Hungaroring maybe?

Strahov is massive! Stones played there for 120.000 or something.

Hope they find a smaller place tho, im not a big fan of the extremely big venues. What is the second largest in Prague?