[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Jul 2nd 2015

She should done that during this song and maybe got her boobs shown on the big screens.
    • AC/DC rock music: Gilly
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Holy fucking shit guys, that was an amazing gig. We managed to make it into the pit so that helped but I have to say it blew Hampden out of the water. Sound was much better, and much much louder. They were really having fun up there, Ang seemed looser and I honestly thought we were going to see the strip during the HV breakdown, hopefully there are videos up soon. Anyone know if Wembley will have a fenced off pit/golden circle like Dublin? I'm kind of hoping it won't, like the amazing gig in 09, but it was bordering on dangerous at times....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Angus played a chunk of the LTBR solo with a bottle as a slide!!!!!
    I kid you not!!!!
    Posted By: azelAngus played a chunk of the LTBR solo with a bottle as a slide!!!!!
    I kid you not!!!!

That is going to interesting to hear!!!
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Posted By: azelAngus played a chunk of the LTBR solo with a bottle as a slide!!!!!
    I kid you not!!!!

Haha I forgot about that, such a wild gig.
    • AC/DC rock music: Raff
    • Jul 2nd 2015

I kid you not!!!!

There you go. My 13th show on this tour and the best yet. Band in great mood, audience singing loud all the time...the usual Dublin experience. I love this place. See you in London.

Is that a Heineken bottle? If so, that's the best thing for it........
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Jul 2nd 2015

I heard someone threw it at him/onstage. I was hoping to see some footage of how that went down. Ang is really having some fun.
    Angus is really relaxed up there. Wearing those sunglasses in Zurich and now playing with a bottle. Small things like that makes this tour so much fun.
    Closest we get to hear Stormy may day?

By the way that crowd sounds really fired up.
    Maybe they come back to Ireland in 2016? They should.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Posted By: JemI heard someone threw it at him/onstage. I was hoping to see some footage of how that went down. Ang is really having some fun.

8:50
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Saik0
    • Jul 2nd 2015

I think its a Carlsberg bottle.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Forever Young,

I did wonder if that was you! Was gonna come say hello but one thing lead to another and the next thing I knew I was in a taxi Hampden bound?

How long did that ink take???
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Killjoy security:

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Good. There is a time a place for space hoppers and an AC/DC gig isn't it.
    hi azel four sittings a total of 20 hours but the pain was worth every penny
    enjoy London mate rock on for me have a drink on me ac\dc forever stay safe mate
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: scronin
    • Jul 10th 2015

Any bootlegs of the dublin show surface? Would love to save that if its floating around.