[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Nov 28th 2009 edited

Flick of the Switch is the forgotten album.
    They have not played a single song from that album since the mid 80`s.
    Today it`s mostly hardcore fans who listen to Flick of the Switch.
    The average AC/DC concert attender has probably not even heard about this album.

Carlos mentioned that it was the Flick of the Switch album and following tour that messed up Brians voice,
    but I think that happened a few years later during the 88 Blow up your video Tour.
    At that tour they inrcreased the length of their shows and they played up to 5 nights in a row before taking one night off.
    This was just insane.
    They should have adopted the idea of taking one night of after every show much earlier and played fewer and bigger venues.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Nov 28th 2009

when brians voice is on form,its the fucking business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G10QFDtM9Xs

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Windstorm
    • Nov 28th 2009

Circus Krone is definitely the best concert I've heard with Brian since the early 80s. I really hope they release it separately from Backtracks.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Nov 28th 2009

once the backtracks is released no doubt you will be able to get all the stuff on a pirate torrent

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Nov 30th 2009

Beano in 2003 was incredible it was the best I had ever heard him sing at any time since 1981!  His voice was going after the FOTS tour that is when the boys started layering on the effects to cover it...listen to FOTW and BUYV