[ Sign In | Register ]

also, what jem said above. Couldn't agree more...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BFET
    • Nov 29th 2009

Black Ice doesn't need a "because they're older now" handicap... It just flat out rocks!

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Landslide
    • Nov 29th 2009

"Black Ice doesn't need a "because they're older now" handicap... It just flat out rocks!"

This. I fucking love Black Ice.

I like it as an album, but some of the songs were a bit...unexpected i suppose.

•  
    • Nov 29th 2009 edited

Well it's not perfect, but I'd rather have "unexpected" than completely predictable.

PS- I'm listening to SUL (whole album) right now. Right now I'm on Satellite Blues. Holding out for the Damned solo. Now that is a kick ass solo.

SINYC is the best song, besides the title track, off of that album.

GFH was the first single. NS came out at about the time of Donington
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Nov 30th 2009

^ God really?  My memory is really....erm.....erm.....you know.......

I'm pretty sure about that
    Carlos is right - the NS 7" and 12" singles even have an advert for the Donington show on the back, so GFH had to be before

my NS 12" that i bought off the internet about a year ago has a Donnington sticker on it.

crispy, crispy, crispy...

"DoNington".

Sorry for bring a pedantic bastard - it's early and it is FREEZING cold this morning in Blighty....

sorry, im not to good in the spelling department if its a word i dont use regularly. those bsides on that single are great though.

I was only joking, dude. Anyway, you're right - they are great...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Pod
    • Dec 2nd 2009

Ahhh nice to see you in a lighter mood this morning Ulster. As for the b-sides, been listening to the Backtracks Live cds. Theres some damn good stuff on there. Esp love Bon doing DDDDC. "Hello there"

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Dec 2nd 2009

I bought the cassette of and feel slightly cheated by the fact I got no sticker.  The b-sides are top stuff.  THIOF really came alive for me ....

Pod - it's not so cold today, and Saints won last night. Thus, I am in a better mood...

How are you getting on with Backtracks, Pod?
    I bought the cassette as well!! I lost it in a Scarborough B&B along with Scorpions World Wide Live...but that is another story altogether!!
    I love the Scorps, they're a great band
    •  
    • Dec 2nd 2009

Ulster. Re Backtracks. Im loving the Circus Krone dvd and some of the "rarities" but I have to say Im glad I got it as a present and didnt fork out for it with my money. Even though I didnt have all the tracks prior to getting it, I would have felt a bit ripped off at the asking price but with the shipping cost as well its pretty steep for what you get. Especially as I dont have a guitar for the amp! Mind you it looks damn good stood in my front room.  Bottom line pricey but no regrets.

Good - glad you're enjoying it. As it happens, I'd go along with what you say - as a gift, it's a real treat, and great to own. It's well put together, and the book is superb. But it's just too bloody expensive, almost £200 to your door. It does look great, though....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Dec 2nd 2009

And that tattoo...
    •  
    • Dec 2nd 2009

Yeah Ulster, there was alot of ^^^that^^^ going on Monday Night!

(Ulster, you may also like to know that hes on my fantasy team. Needless to say... I raped my opponent lol!)

•  
    • Dec 2nd 2009

Wait... Now this just crossed my mind. You might have been talking about some other kind of football team! Could this be true?

if those dudes are also called saints, then they're my team from now on too...

Packers are the best.

•  
    • Dec 2nd 2009

Packers of what? Buscuits? Pistols? Fudge?

a pistol packing man

meat packers actually
    •  
    • Dec 2nd 2009

Not Kerry then?

•  
    • Dec 2nd 2009

And BT. Has someone just shouted over to that dude 

"How big do you want your half time sandwich?"

^precisley!