[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Johnnysg
    • Oct 28th 2014

its not me playing, i pick it up tomorrow, they just sent a vid of one of the instructors at the shop playing it, can't wait to play it!!!
    is that all black or does it have some red in it?
    •  
    • Oct 28th 2014

Its actually red..... i have a picture that shows it well but can't be bothered posting it up lol, but yeah the lighting really makes it look black in certain situations and red in others which i love!
    That thing is sexy my friend
    •  
    • Oct 28th 2014

thanks a lot man!!! Cant wait to play it through my JMP with the Shaffer replica and have it scream!!
    Posted By: Johnnysgthanks a lot man!!! Cant wait to play it through my JMP with the Shaffer replica and have it scream!!

So, which AC/DC song will you play first? Let me guess: WHEELS!!!
    Posted By: Johnnysg

its not me playing, i pick it up tomorrow, they just sent a vid of one of the instructors at the shop playing it, can't wait to play it!!!

I was convinced he was going to start playing Smoke on the Water.
    •  
    • Oct 28th 2014

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: Johnnysgthanks a lot man!!! Cant wait to play it through my JMP with the Shaffer replica and have it scream!!

So, which AC/DC song will you play first? Let me guess: WHEELS!!!

Whats wrong with wheeeeeeeeeellllssss XD, but PB (aside from bad arrangement) is gun to play so ill prob crank it up n play a bit of that n RoB :)
    •  
    • Oct 28th 2014

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: Johnnysg

I was convinced he was going to start playing Smoke on the Water.

Oh god, i can never hear that again n be totally fine!!
    Very nice Man
    •  
    • Oct 28th 2014

Posted By: warmachineVery nice Man

Thank you!!
    That is like my backup!!!Minus the bolted fretboard, the sexy tuning pegs, and the outlined neck...... -__-

• AC/DC rock music: 0103/0403
    • Oct 29th 2014 edited

Looks nice, but it would be cooler without the lightnings (imho), you are you and should do your thing, Angus is Angus.
    Looks awesome where did you get that made?
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2014 edited

Posted By: 0103/0403Looks nice, but it would be cooler without the lightnings (imho), you are you and should do your thing, Angus is Angus.

Theres always one of you ;)
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2014

Posted By: tyrrell92Looks awesome where did you get that made?

A company called Falls Rock Shop in cuyahoga falls Ohio, check em out if u ever want a custom guitar, the price isnt bad!!
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2014

Posted By: AngusRudd1019That is like my backup!!!Minus the bolted fretboard, the sexy tuning pegs, and the outlined neck...... -__-

Lol yeah it looks close, is yours black?
    • AC/DC rock music: GShootin
    • Oct 29th 2014

can't make out what make/model it is on my phone, what is it ?

i assume the lightning bolts are decals ?
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2014

Posted By: GShootincan't make out what make/model it is on my phone, what is it ?

i assume the lightning bolts are decals ?

I had it custom built from a company called Falls Rock Shop, ummm its an SG lol? Wasnt sure what u mean. Decals are stickers right? If so then no those are inlays, hope that helps?
    Congrats and enjoy it very much :)
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2014

Posted By: BrianJohnsonFanCongrats and enjoy it very much :)

Thanks man!
    • AC/DC rock music: GShootin
    • Oct 29th 2014

Oh right, I was asking if it was a Gibson but can now see blown up it's not of course

Was this much cheaper to have built than the last Angus Signature model with the lightning bolt inlays ?
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2014 edited

Posted By: GShootinOh right, I was asking if it was a Gibson but can now see blown up it's not of course

Was this much cheaper to have built than the last Angus Signature model with the lightning bolt inlays ?

Im not sure, the last signature model i remember was the $6,000 and and the $4,000 but there was a recent one.....http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/SG/Gibson-USA/Angus-Young-SG.aspx i think this is it... if thats the actual price then yes, mine was a lot cheaper ;)
    It looks pretty kewl.
    Yes johnny, mine is black.
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2014

Posted By: AngusRudd1019Yes johnny, mine is black.

Nice, mine is red, not sure if you could tell..........but i just picked it up and brought it home, it sounds and feels AWESOME!! :) i especially like the feel of it, must be the lower action :)