[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Badlands66
    • Oct 8th 2021 edited

I love how you absolutely loose all your marbels and don't deliver one rational argument to the contrary....and yes, Firepower is a bonafide classic next to this rubbish.
    But I suppose you got a weak spot for the underdog, eh? Isn't that your thing?
    I bet KK is sitting by his phone awaiting a knighthood for this solo masterpiece

I may pop round for a cuppa and check he’s ok before his career goes stratospheric again

I don’t know why Priest don’t offer him the opening slot on their next tour in all honesty. If KK can find the funds to do it of course.

Would be fun.
    35th anniversary of Reign In Blood, really reminds how old I’m getting

A band at the peak of their powers, knocking out a genre defining classic album in their early 20s. 28 minutes of solid fucking gold. No fluff or filler needed to pad it out

The first time I saw them was on this tour, with Malice in support. Whatever happened to them? Strange pairing

Wokémon claims another victim:

•  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Oct 14th 2021

Posted By: BillyBollocks35th anniversary of Reign In Blood, really reminds how old I’m getting

A band at the peak of their powers, knocking out a genre defining classic album in their early 20s. 28 minutes of solid fucking gold. No fluff or filler needed to pad it out

The first time I saw them was on this tour, with Malice in support. Whatever happened to them? Strange pairing

I've tried and tried with this band/genre, including watching them at Download. Just doesn't float my boat at all.
    Well this was a pretty good evening back in 2015.

Posted By: azel
    Posted By: BillyBollocks35th anniversary of Reign In Blood, really reminds how old I’m getting

I've tried and tried with this band/genre, including watching them at Download. Just doesn't float my boat at all.

Rest easy, it’s not compulsory :)

Slayer is really rooted in punk/hardcore as much as metal
    Posted By: BillyBollocks

Love Slayer - especially RIB and the two records that followed.

The last 40 seconds of Postmortem - one of the most intense 'moments' in all metal for me.

Only saw them once but they played RIB in its entirety and it was immense.

The band I've never got is Metallica - they just send me to sleep.
    Thought I'd post this before Meanstreak beat me to it :). Joking aside, I love it - surprisingly raw, honest and ever so slightly self-justifying lyrics that don't necessarily show her in the best light. It sounds less overblown than some of her stuff.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Oct 15th 2021 edited

I've listened to that Adele song probably 10 times so far this evening. Another hit! (If people don't recognize it as one, they just aren't listening.)

And she's looking super hot to boot!
    •  
    • Oct 15th 2021 edited

All I was trying to do was edit my original post..
    •  
    • Oct 15th 2021 edited

...and then for some weird reason it kept creating new posts!
    •  
    • Oct 15th 2021 edited

Sorry!

Where's the delete button? Bonlives needs some new software. : )
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Moh
    • Oct 15th 2021

Marcus King Band - Carolina Confessions
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 7seven
    • Oct 15th 2021 edited

Posted By: BillyBollocksThe first time I saw them was on this tour, with Malice in support. Whatever happened to them?

They became a town...

•  
    • Oct 15th 2021

Posted By: Alex Lebanon
    Posted By: BillyBollocks

Love Slayer - especially RIB and the two records that followed.

The last 40 seconds of Postmortem - one of the most intense 'moments' in all metal for me.

Only saw them once but they played RIB in its entirety and it was immense.

The band I've never got is Metallica - they just send me to sleep.

I went through a Metallica phase, and now can only really stand a couple of songs at a time.......except "And Justice for all", which I think is a great album!
    Posted By: Inferno...and then for some weird reason it kept creating new posts!

you can't have too much Inferno! (Unless he's posting about Ghost and/or Rival Bores :))
    Posted By: Alex LebanonThought I'd post this before Meanstreak beat me to it :). Joking aside, I love it - surprisingly raw, honest and ever so slightly self-justifying lyrics that don't necessarily show her in the best light. It sounds less overblown than some of her stuff.

The mysterious Hezbollah is back haha
    •  
    • Oct 15th 2021 edited

Posted By: Alex Lebanonyou can't have too much Inferno! (Unless he's posting about Ghost and/or Rival Bores :))

Or Foo Fighters! Don't forget about Foo Fighters!

(Maybe we can post a list of approved bands that can be discussed on this forum)
    While Alex Lebanon is busy dissing Ghost while listening to Adele of all people...

I've been listening to this all week:

Produced by NIN's Trent Reznor btw.

Drums by none other than the infamous Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl.
    This song fuckin' rocks. Great groove. I remember this from being a kid. I regret haven't seen them playing this live around 2014. Don't know they played it later also.

Love the Quo. 12 Gold Bars is one of my favourite compilation albums of my childhood. Every track a winner.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Oct 17th 2021 edited

This fella knew the blues, for sure. Just looked him up. From Mississippi. Was cousin with Elmore James and played with Howlin' Wolf and other blues greats.

•  
    • Oct 22nd 2021 edited

I've never paid much attention to Slash's side projects, but this new song ain't too bad. The solo feels a little out of place.

Posted By: InfernoI've never paid much attention to Slash's side projects, but this new song ain't too bad. The solo feels a little out of place.

Not a big G n R fan but his book's a riot, he's good, laconic company.

•  
    • Oct 27th 2021

Motorhead - Another perfect day
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Gaolbreak
    • Oct 27th 2021

Killer riff.

•  
    • Oct 28th 2021

Mountain - Climbing
    Posted By: azelMountain - Climbing

Excellent album. One of the best.
    Can

•  
    • Oct 28th 2021

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an exhibition.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Oct 28th 2021

Posted By: Alex Lebanon

I yawned at your other thread but this post got me excited. Strange to see another MF DOOM fan on this forum. Very unique style. "Ninjarous" is my favorite song of his, although not really his song actually.
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2021

Radiohead - Pablo Honey
    • AC/DC rock music: Balder
    • Oct 31st 2021

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Oct 31st 2021

Posted By: Balder

This is AC/DC's best worst song.