[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Feb 21st 2020

Posted By: GoulashFound this promo stand up tucked away in my collection...

Oh boy..I would almost pay money to look around your collection based on the various photo's you have shared with us over the years :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Feb 21st 2020

Posted By: nimeta

Oh boy..I would almost pay money to look around your collection based on the various photo's you have shared with us over the years :)

I'm flattered mate. The joys of being old.
    All the best stuff is in my head in the form of memories and experiences thanks to the greatest band ever to walk the planet.
    Posted By: Goulash

All the best stuff is in my head in the form of memories and experiences thanks to the greatest band ever to walk the planet.

Goulash

Your not meant to fantasise about Girls aloud on this forum.

Haha
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Feb 21st 2020

Posted By: Overdose69
    Posted By: Goulash

Goulash

Your not meant to fantasise about Girls aloud on this forum.

Haha

I should point out that I was in a Spice Girls tribute band, not Girls Aloud :-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: pedrogkb
    • Mar 14th 2020

Almost done with my CD collection. Just missing Live, SUL, BI and Iron Man 2.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus5041
    • Mar 20th 2020 edited

Posted By: angus5041[Link to eBay item]

[Link to eBay item]

comments please ..

That flyer. Hmmm, support band misspelled on flyer (and ticket tho, hmmm).
    •  
    • Mar 21st 2020

Cheers Tam ,never heard of Surburban before i assume maybe a punk band , waiting on bonlives opinion on this ,
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Mar 21st 2020

You rang?

I don’t like those signatures at all.

Re the flyer and ticket - looks like they have the right vintage.

On a related topic, I reckon we might see more collectibles come on the market soon as people look to make some cash. I’ve held off buying some things in recent weeks, and if there others doing the same thing to preserve some cash, we might see a bit of a correction in prices - much the same as everything really.
    •  
    • Mar 21st 2020 edited

except the logo should be standard type. think thats why he covered it up, very professional i might add

PMs coming back ??
    •  
    • Mar 21st 2020

Sorry mate, what do you mean by standard type? And what’s been covered up?

Whispers are back.
    •  
    • Mar 21st 2020

Posted By: pedrogkb

Almost done with my CD collection. Just missing Live, SUL, BI and Iron Man 2.
    Nice collection there! 4 to go. And then you can start buying multiple copies of the same thing from different countries :)
    •  
    • Mar 21st 2020 edited

Posted By: bonlivesNice collection there! 4 to go. And then you can start buying multiple copies of the same thing from different countries :)

I live in Brasil, only BUYV is imported, apparently there is no brazilian version, the same reason why I still don't have SUL and Iron Man 2 ($$$), and I haven't found the full Live. The cover of Rock or Bust is amazing BTW.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Mar 21st 2020

Is the Iron Man 2 one worth it? Still the only one I don't own since it's just a compilation. Is there any difference to the album versions of the songs?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Mar 21st 2020

Posted By: bonlivesAnd then you can start buying multiple copies of the same thing from different countries

Bless your poor soul. : )
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Kamikaze
    • Mar 21st 2020 edited

Posted By: bonlives
    And then you can start buying multiple copies of the same thing from different countries :)

Like my Vinyl-Collection.
    First i want a copy of each official Album.
    Now i have 170 Lps from all around the World.....
    •  
    • Mar 27th 2020 edited

Posted By: InfernoBless your poor soul. : )
    It’s an illness :)
    uploaded my former collection:

https://tshirtslayer...

More to come...

enjoy
    •  
    • Apr 1st 2020 edited

"Hello, my name is Inferno and I'm a recovering collector. My last purchase was 2 years, 11 months, and 4 days ago."
    •  
    • Apr 1st 2020

Hi Inferno welcome to the group ...
    •  
    • Apr 2nd 2020

It's true that it's an illness, but I think it's the best one XD
    •  
    • Apr 2nd 2020

As far as illnesses go, I can think of worse :)

Posted By: Inferno"Hello, my name is Inferno and I'm a recovering collector. My last purchase was 2 years, 11 months, and 4 days ago."
    That appears too precise to be anything other than the truth :) I see a relapse coming on...
    •  
    • Apr 2nd 2020

Posted By: bonlivesAs far as illnesses go, I can think of worse :)

Posted By: Inferno"Hello, my name is Inferno and I'm a recovering collector. My last purchase was 2 years, 11 months, and 4 days ago."
    That appears too precise to be anything other than the truth :) I see a relapse coming on...

I never did have one of those Dutch splatter vinyls...
    •  
    • Apr 2nd 2020

"Discogs reports record numbers as people stay home and catalogue their vinyl"

https://www.whathifi...
    •  
    • Apr 3rd 2020 edited

https://imgur.com/eu...

Not a good photo ;) (Homeoffice is boring:P)
    • AC/DC rock music: markmj
    • Apr 3rd 2020

https://imgur.com/a/...
    For those album. Spanish Edition 1981. A near mint album.
    • AC/DC rock music: markmj
    • Apr 3rd 2020

Could you see the pics?? Its my first time... A good buy ( just 20 €).. Its a pity that the insert is not included. But.. just a good album.
    •  
    • Apr 7th 2020 edited

And this is how it all started:

https://imgur.com/UW...

I'm happy I still have those, except for HTH which I can't find:(

Funny enough I bought all of these tapes either in Italy or Poland while on vacation haha
    Posted By: DrBelfordAnd this is how it all started:

I'm happy I still have those :)

Funny enough I bought all of these either in Italy or Poland while on vacation haha

Did your purchase them all during the same vacation?
    •  
    • Apr 7th 2020 edited

Posted By: mutt_langes_permDid your purchase them all during the same vacation?

Oh no, didn't have the pocket money for that haha ... I was about 9/10 years old; So more like 1 or max. 2 tapes per vacation;)
    Posted By: pedrogkb
    I live in Brasil, only BUYV is imported, apparently there is no brazilian version, the same reason why I still don't have SUL and Iron Man 2 ($$$), and I haven't found the full Live. The cover of Rock or Bust is amazing BTW.

In Argentina same thing happened with Ballbreaker. You can get all AC/DC main albums except for that one. Had to import it aswell.

Posted By: DrBelfordIs the Iron Man 2 one worth it? Still the only one I don't own since it's just a compilation. Is there any difference to the album versions of the songs?

No difference. Don't bother with it. I only got it because it had HTH Live at River Plate in the extra DVD, and I was excited about that, but the audio in that is mono. Hard pass
    •  
    • Apr 7th 2020

^Thanks for the info, Mati! Kinda what I expected:)
    Posted By: DrBelfordAnd this is how it all started:

I'm happy I still have those, except for HTH which I can't find:(

Funny enough I bought all of these tapes either in Italy or Poland while on vacation haha

•  
    • Apr 8th 2020 edited

BUYV? ;)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Kamikaze
    • Apr 23rd 2020

Got this Yesterday:

•  
    • Apr 23rd 2020

Nice additions to the collection
    I consider myself a record collector and I have thousands of records but I never got the appeal of collecting different editions when the only difference is the catalog number on the spine or the "manufactured in XXX" country while everything else looks exactly identical to the other editions. I can understand the japanese ones with the OBI strip, the first press vinyls, the australian ones (in the AC/DC case) or colored vinyls and such, but everything else, I don't get it.
    Posted By: Venom InjectorI consider myself a record collector and I have thousands of records but I never got the appeal of collecting different editions when the only difference is the catalog number on the spine or the "manufactured in XXX" country while everything else looks exactly identical to the other editions. I can understand the japanese ones with the OBI strip, the first press vinyls, the australian ones (in the AC/DC case) or colored vinyls and such, but everything else, I don't get it.

Im starting to revert to that myself. I collect a lot of bands, and I can’t keep up. Take powerage for example. I’m considering just keeping the essentials, ie Canada red, NZ blue, Jap, Aus 1st, uk A1/B1, mex yellow...I’ve decided I no longer need hispavox or jugoton etc etc
    •  
    • Jun 3rd 2020

Just got the SUL Tour Edition, very nice CD2 content.
    •  
    • Jun 3rd 2020 edited

Anybody want this poster? If you can pay the postage (from the U.S.) via Paypal or Venmo, I will send it to you.