[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: karin
    • May 29th 2009

MY FAVOURITE SONG PLAYED LIVE IS DEFO WITHOUT AT DOUBT SHOOT TO THRILL - WHY?  BECAUSE IT ALLOWS THE CROWD TO REALLY PARTICIPATE...

Up until Black Ice Tour? Not too sure, and would require some thought...

On this tour - I agree with you, Shoot To Thrill. Awesome on this tour, on every show I've seen so far. What a track.....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • May 29th 2009

Shoot To Thrill has long been my favourite, right up until 2003. Since then If You Want Blood and Rock 'n' Roll Damnation have overtaken it. To hear one of those again would be incredible. Best not be too close to me if they do mind you :)
    •  
    • May 29th 2009

interesting i always thought i was the only one to like STT - cuz others i knew loved Thunderstruck - cool thanks guys - love IYWB and RRD classics would love to hear them live too...

•  
    • May 29th 2009

AT&T is the perfect AC/DC song. If I had to choose one song to play a newbie it would be STT.
    •  
    • May 29th 2009

Bloody iPod! STT obviously :)
    Back in Black. Probably the best riff in the world of rock music.
    •  
    • May 29th 2009

BIB true but i feel the riff in shoot to thrill

•  
    • May 29th 2009

You can get lost in STT and never want to go home, tis perfect I tell you
    •  
    • May 29th 2009

Jem you are a gem - lol exactly never want to go home in fact they should play it second on the setlist and then as a reprise at the end as well just to totally knacker the crowd!

• AC/DC rock music: GoZone
    • May 29th 2009

Cover you in oil
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Foeller
    • May 30th 2009

Thunderstruck (not on the SUL tour).
    Great intro.
    It's a great song with the crowd (because of the THUNDERS).
    Fantastic solo.

The song is fantastic all the way.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jet1984
    • May 30th 2009

Shoot to thrill on this tour I'd have to say. My brain just turns off, and rock'n'roll takes over until everything explodes in the all mighty " Shoot yooooooo, shoot yooooooo!" At that point I'm am an invincible! Nothing can stop me, not even the cracking of my neck! Hell yeah!

•  
    • May 30th 2009

good to know jet1984 (noted) - yeah Thunderstruck is my all time fav opener however i just adore SUL as an opener too - v close between them but STT Live is awesome song - angus is class in it

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • May 30th 2009

Best live track for me is STT for the same reasons as Jet. It's just a ripping good song. However, if AC/DC were to play IYWB on this tour and if I was there, I would go effing mental! So personally, IYWB would send me off the richter scale but until that happens it's STT
    •  
    • May 30th 2009

i was offline there BL and read your post in my e-mail so i just had to log on again !!!! OMG i would love to see that!!!!  you going off the richter scale - yeah i know IYWB classic also but i just love STT Live my fav by far the pulsating beat just gets you like crazy

• May 30th 2009

shoot to thrill prolly, takes you to hell and leaves you there
    •  
    • May 30th 2009

Amen GZ
    • May 30th 2009

my favorite non live song, too many to choose
    My Guns For Hire, Shoot You With Desire...... The ultimate AC/DC show opener along with Live Wire.
    Oh and Shoot To Thrill, just to be different.
    •  
    • May 31st 2009

STT I fear they will never play GFH ever again. Brian's voice just isn't up to it. He's holding together nicely on this tour, but he's playing things really safely.
    i loved the live versions of Donington Thunderstruck, Who Made Who from the Live album and This House is on fire from Detroit '83. also Put the Finger on You from Largo '81, as for Bon Rocker from Hippodrome '77
    •  
    • May 31st 2009

BL CHANGING THE SUBJECT SLIGHTLY I HAVE HAD TERRIBLE PROBS LOGGIN ON TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU HAD ANY TECH PROBS TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU FRUSTRATED KARIN

BTW IT IS STILL SHOOT TO THRILL FOR ME

•  
    • May 31st 2009

No dramas that I could see.. anyone else had probs?
    •  
    • May 31st 2009

WMW from the AC/DC live album is a ripper. This would be a great addition to the set, and Brian could easily handle it.
    •  
    • May 31st 2009

do ya think BL?  i would like to see shake your foundations

I have an awesome live version of WMW from when they opened with it on the BUYV tour. The date on the show is 1988-03-30. That was before they started opening with Heatseeker with Angus jumping out of the rocket.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: woz
    • May 31st 2009

link it up shoot

http://rapidshare.co...

Dunno how to make it active on here.
    •  
    • Jun 1st 2009

STT - do a search for a thread explaining links, which gives you all you need to insert links and YouTube clips
    •  
    • Jun 1st 2009

STT is my fav as previously stated with jailbreak second

I can't believe no one has said Let There be Rock!!!!! The highlight of every DC gig I've been to.If an alien landed from outer space and wanted to know about the power of live music this is THE track I would play them.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Jul 9th 2021

For me, it's a tie between Let There Be Rock and Highway to Hell.
    Hard As A Rock for me. I love that song and they play it with great energy live.
    Gimme A Bullet,,, Oh wait,,,
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Jul 10th 2021 edited

live, the first hour is always best for me i look forward to the "non standard" tunes instead of the regulars these days, and i cant watch Mal anymore, so my AC/DC world is getting smaller. (altho, admittedly, i did sneak a piss / ale break during "SAFE IN NEW YORK CITY" back in the day at a Birmingham gig)
    Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution (with Phil only). Love all the classics, but the swinging groove of this one really gets me.
    My last show (as we're speaking past-tense anyway) was surprisingly You Shook Me All Night Long. (and I was not standing where one could see the stage's screen, which I've read was a good thing)
    Thunderstruck's another, Rock 'n' Roll Train, Sin City....
    I loved Fly On The Wall at my first AC/DC show, will always remember how unbelievable/incredible it sounded.
    Ftatr

Something to it. Fantastic song, always bittersweet to hear It live - is this the last time thoughts in ya head, ya know