[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Aug 15th 2023

Posted By: carolinareaperSaw Steve Jones play a few weeks ago and he still sounds amazing

Good to hear. I saw an interview a year or two again and he was very downbeat about things, maybe he's picked up a bit then. There again, I'm downbeat about things and I still play guitar.

Posted By: JanonenOk, I've got it. Hey, it's been at least 20 years since I've listened to it!

Was about to reply, it's on Are You Experienced? Another cool little song!
    People can say what they like about the Sex Pistols but they hit the musical landscape like a neutron bomb and changed it for the better - even Malcolm acknowledged that.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rajd07
    • Aug 15th 2023

Find it difficult to listen to music with a political agenda. Mostly because of the person behind the message, wether or not it’s right or left. Southern/redneck or right wing rock in general, e.g Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Lynyrd Skynyrd. And from the left: Bono.
    Kanye West - I don't like his music and I can't stand his attitude and fake bullshit! Would love to meet him so I can personally backhand the bitch! LoL :-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Aug 18th 2023

What do people around here think about Bon Jovi?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Aug 18th 2023 edited

Posted By: DrBelfordWhat do people around here think about Bon Jovi?

Jon is a decent human being and I quite like some of the band's songs, especially the These Days era. I personally think Sambora had a better voice than Jon.
    They blew Kiss off stage when they supported Gene and Co. at the Manchester Apollo in 1984.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: recimo
    • Aug 18th 2023

I wouldn't say I can't stand them, but I never liked Rush and Beatles...Also, although I like some of Zeppelin songs I don't think I ever found myself intentionally playing any of their stuff. That's when it comes to music. When it comes to other stuff, I heard a lot of bad experiences that people had with RHCP gigs. Them cutting the gig short, rushing through songs etc. And I had one last year, where they stormed off stage after barely playing one song during encore. Most of the other gigs on that tour had 2 encore songs. Can't stand Gene and Paul.