[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: CliffFIN
    • Jun 6th 2023

Dear all,

I am back. I took some time off from the forum, to go thru the circumstances around my bannament. I wondered in the eternal forests of Northern Finland, I hurried thru the swamps, I carried all away to the eastern border haling a NATO flag of peace while I spat across the border and It was then, only then when I realised what I had to do.

I had my achy breaky heart telling me that I have to come back, for many reasons;

1) there was heart-warming support towards me, thank you
    2) moose asked me directly to return, and we are all afraid of this alfa Italian Stallion and his son, I would not dare to be Added to their list or to get a KISS of death from this beefcake thus no option but to return
    3) somebody on the forum has to stand-up for KISS, to celebrate their music and legacy
    4) somebody On the forum has to stand-up for Chris Slade aka Xris Xlade, ti celebrate his music and legacy
    5) The tour is happening and this is the place to be, waiting for the alalyze on the very smallest details on how good Stevie is now (good enough) and the angelic backin vocals
    6) I know I irritate some, but I like the community, but I dont like communism
    7) there is more important music news I have to bring to the forum, like Blink 182 reunion, Marilyn Manson spotted getting ready again, Perv side of Rammstein, WASP tour, Dave Evans just told why he sings the Bon era songs… and so much more!
    8) i continue the ambition to be invited to join the house band and this is the best place to keep lurking on the dark, and waiting that call to the majors
    9) i gotta educate some still that songs about male genetelia are not a good thing
    10) being here is less time with the wife

I applode you. Thank you. Happy to be back.

Best regards

CliffFin (mark2 remains banned)
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jun 6th 2023

Good lad, CliffFin, glad to see you back in black after your sojourn in the eerie swamps and forests of Northern Finland.

And what's your favoured opener for the big gig?
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jun 6th 2023

Welcome back ... next time I visit Ravaneimi I will look you up :)
    •  
    • Jun 7th 2023

Posted By: 900Good lad, CliffFin, glad to see you back in black after your sojourn in the eerie swamps and forests of Northern Finland.

And what's your favoured opener for the big gig?

Glad to see you Mr 900, that reminds me of the movie Mr 3000, i Went to see that in the movies in NYC.

I tell you what It is not: Big Jack - that is a terrible eerie song. Hmmm I would like if they would open with Shot in the Dark or Back in Black… or Thunder if Xris is back! What would you prefer?

Posted By: nimetaWelcome back ... next time I visit Ravaneimi I will look you up :)

Thank you! I am not usually there, but this large scale personal crisis of the 3rd ban from the Forum led me to some deep forests and thoughts.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: ROC/KR
    • Jun 7th 2023

Only been a member for a few weeks, but I have been reading this forum for years! Joined about the time you got banned. Welcome back CliffFin, hope you have been alright and good to have you back.
    •  
    • Jun 7th 2023

Posted By: ROC/KROnly been a member for a few weeks, but I have been reading this forum for years! Joined about the time you got banned. Welcome back CliffFin, hope you have been alright and good to have you back.

Thank you Mr Roc/kr. I am alright now. I hit the gym yesterday and I am feeling pumped, not so pumped that I could face on the mighty moose of course, but I could wrestle with Benji or Mati - most likely I would lose, but I would live to tell. With Moose, It would be game over - i would remain a vegetable.

Reminds me of a joke:

”Angus Young, Dave Evans and Jesse Fink are in a restaurant. The waiter asks Angus what he would like to eat;

Angus: Biggest steak you have
    Waiter: Ok and the vegetables?
    Angus: Oh they will have the same”

And your username reminds me of Mr David Lee Rocker in the house! Best prank call ever

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Moh
    • Jun 7th 2023

Welcome back! I can relate to no. 10 :D
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jun 7th 2023

Posted By: CliffFINI tell you what It is not: Big Jack - that is a terrible eerie song. Hmmm I would like if they would open with Shot in the Dark or Back in Black… or Thunder if Xris is back! What would you prefer?

I'm fond of Big Jack, but I agree that is not a set opener for Power Trip!

My idea for an opener? I think Shoot To Thrill would be cool. My ideal opener would be Thunderstruck again, but only if by some miracle Brian could hit the original notes, even if not shrieked out in the sustained way of 1991. And Stevie needs to learn Mal's part as close as he can.
    •  
    • Jun 7th 2023

Posted By: 900
    Posted By: CliffFINI tell you what It is not: Big Jack - that is a terrible eerie song. Hmmm I would like if they would open with Shot in the Dark or Back in Black… or Thunder if Xris is back! What would you prefer?

My idea for an opener? I think Shoot To Thrill would be cool. My ideal opener would be Thunderstruck again, but only if by some miracle Brian could hit the original notes, even if not shrieked out in the sustained way of 1991. And Stevie needs to learn Mal's part as close as he can.

A few times when I have had to explain the greatness of Malcolm Young to a street punk, I had utilized his parts in TS - most get the point. Even Stevie is WAAAY off.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Jun 7th 2023

Ban.
    •  
    • Jun 7th 2023

Posted By: JemBan.

Oh come on man
    •  
    • Jun 7th 2023

Posted By: CliffFIN
    Posted By: 900

A few times when I have had to explain the greatness of Malcolm Young to a street punk, I had utilized his parts in TS - most get the point. Even Stevie is WAAAY off.

Hey man, Stevie is a great guitar player! He is the only person that I would accept in Malcolm's place. Sure, he has his banjo cover in Thunderstruck, but other than that he rocks!
    • AC/DC rock music: tnpee
    • Jun 8th 2023

Nice to see you back. Hopefully less talking of kiss and that flintstones type of metal band. Are you going to see Dave Evans? He's doing gigs in Finland now.
    •  
    • Jun 8th 2023

Posted By: tnpeeNice to see you back. Hopefully less talking of kiss and that flintstones type of metal band. Are you going to see Dave Evans? He's doing gigs in Finland now.

Thank you. But I enjoy funny things, KISS a bit funny and like a lot of the music. Manowar as well, quite enjoy their spinal TAP over the top approach, funny but again Eric Adams is one of the best singers ever eventhou their stuff is cheesy

And YES! I am going to see the ORIGINAL BAD-ASS Dave Evans next week, waiting for him to sing higway to Hell, badassss!
    You don’t half talk some shite, I’ll tell you that.
    Welcome back.
    •  
    • Jun 9th 2023

Posted By: tomscotlandYou don’t half talk some shite, I’ll tell you that.
    Welcome back.

I tell you what, I love mi some Tom of Scotland banter
    Posted By: CliffFIN
    Posted By: tomscotlandYou don’t half talk some shite, I’ll tell you that.
    Welcome back.

I tell you what, I love mi some Tom of Scotland banter

Good lad.