[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Nov 29th 2021 edited

Great to see this surface. First behind the scenes footage i've seen of the FOTW video recording:

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Cannon
    • Nov 29th 2021

Interesting...he made mention that he thought the Youngs did a good job with the production!
    Take the pool table to Australia? This was before Crocodile Dundee, so the interviewer must have thought Brian was from Adelaide or somewhere with that accent.
    Love seeing these thanks for sharing!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Grim177
    • Nov 30th 2021

Nice one.

Think I spotted Molly Meldrum lurking in the background so I assume it was filmed the same day they did this.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Nov 30th 2021 edited

Posted By: Grim177Think I spotted Molly Meldrum lurking in the background so I assume it was filmed the same day they did this.
    Yeah, you're right.
    Posted By: Cannonhe made mention that he thought the Youngs did a good job with the production!

Did he also mention that FOTW was their best album since BIB?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Nov 30th 2021

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: Cannonhe made mention that he thought the Youngs did a good job with the production!

No, but he said how much fun they had in the studio making the record.
    • AC/DC rock music: BSeattle
    • Nov 30th 2021 edited

We all love Brian, but he is the definition of "unreliable narrator".
    Someone should make a thread titled "Top 10 most ridiculous Brian Johnson quotes".

(wait... there have been 10 albums since BIB, right? I guess we have our 10 quotes right there)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Janonen
    • Nov 30th 2021

Posted By: BSeattle

We all love Brian, but he is the definition of "unreliable narrator".
    Someone should make a thread titled "Top 10 most ridiculous Brian Johnson quotes".

(wait... there have been 10 albums since BIB, right? I guess we have our 10 quotes right there)
    that's a bit unreasonable. He did say that about Black Ice. As for the fun in the studio, I suppose they had a good supply of cocaine.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Janonen
    • Dec 1st 2021

Come to think of it, I'm not convinced it was Black Ice. One of the more recent releases, anyway. Point obviously being that I don't think he ever made it a habit, unless I can be proven wrong.