[ Sign In | Register ]

Not sure if this has already been posted, a new Brian interview about cars with Jodie Kidd

Fucking hell, next to her Brian looks like he's been shrunk with the same CGI they used to make Elijah Wood Jr look half the size of Viggo Mortensen in Lord of the Rings.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Nov 25th 2021

Posted By: BillyBollocksNot sure if this has already been posted, a new Brian interview about cars with Jodie Kidd

Thanks for sharing. Fucking brilliant. Brian is a fucking legend.
    Kidd Rock I thought what was meant. I cringed a bit reading the title.
    Posted By: MeanstreakKidd Rock I thought what was meant. I cringed a bit reading the title.

I had thoughts about posting the new Kid Rock video as a joke, but even I have my limits.
    I wonder what Brian thinks of Tesla electric cars?
    Posted By: MeanstreakKidd Rock I thought what was meant. I cringed a bit reading the title.

Brian isn’t that desperate thankfully

I’m pretty sure that old scrote bag goes by Kid anyway. Even though he’s probably 60 :)
    Posted By: BillyBollocksBrian isn’t that desperate thankfully

I’m pretty sure that old scrote bag goes by Kid anyway. Even though he’s probably 60 :)

Whatever you do, do not watch the newest Kid Rock video. You'll be instantly triggered.
    •  
    • Nov 25th 2021

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm

Whatever you do, do not watch the newest Kid Rock video. You'll be instantly triggered.

https://imgur.com/ga...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Nov 25th 2021

Thanks for sharing. I've been looking forward to this since last month, when Jonna told me about it over a pub lunch. The amazing way way Brian has of telling stories means that the bar is set high when it comes to watching but I wasn't disappointed.
    Incidentally, Brian knows Kid Rock.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 25th 2021

I want those shades.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 25th 2021

When he sings that bit of "Blue Moon" right at the end, just makes me think how much I'd like to hear a Brian solo album where he sings in his lower voice. It would be fantastic.
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Nov 26th 2021

What a fantastic watch! TFS!
    Su

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm

Pretty interesting posts today on this forum. In turns out rock is dead because all the rebel rockers only want to watch once rebel now millionaire rockers interview young girls about cars or post opinions on Sting who has sucked since the 80s. Yet some rap rocker finds a kick ass Canadian blues rock band and raps about not telling him how to live and now all old rockers are woke by said rap rocker. You old AC/DC fans have apparently turned into a bunch of old Karen’s. Ironic the fans on this forum are beyond excited about a 65 year old band writing songs based on sexual innuendos but appalled about a rap rocker speaking about not wanting to be controlled by woke culture. Living on the edge!
    Rich white dudes in America whining about how they’re not going to be controlled is pretty hilarious though. It’s like “no shit, man.”

And they only have other rich white guys to blame for creating an apparatus through which folks can push back against sexist, racist, and homophobic culture.

Boo hoo, asshole.

And there’s no excuse if you run afoul of such folks. AC/DC could potentially offend nearly everyone, but instead:nearly everyone loves them.
    Good points in here. The part about rich white guys is definitely true; however, we are all controlled by the “rich white guy” via world banking. I found the poke at “the space race” by Kid Rock pretty damn clever. Rich white guys building rockets is silky. Plus he helped spot light a blues rock band that I now find pretty good.

AC/DC offended the majority of people until the late nineties. That’s when it became cool to like them via the media and branding. Plus they are one of the few remaining stadium bands. All of their fans are now comfortable most and in the “Al Bundy” stage of life talking about the days when he or she were rebels!

The boo boo asshole part … I’ll take as stay off of my lawn kid.
    Posted By: Powerage1776Good points in here. The part about rich white guys is definitely true; however, we are all controlled by the “rich white guy” via world banking. I found the poke at “the space race” by Kid Rock pretty damn clever. Rich white guys building rockets is silky. Plus he helped spot light a blues rock band that I now find pretty good.

AC/DC offended the majority of people until the late nineties. That’s when it became cool to like them via the media and branding. Plus they are one of the few remaining stadium bands. All of their fans are now comfortable most and in the “Al Bundy” stage of life talking about the days when he or she were rebels!

The boo boo asshole part … I’ll take as stay off of my lawn kid.

Haha! And in my best Al Bundy impersonation!
    Al Bundy! Such a great character. I don’t think he would be allowed to exist today.
    :(
    Posted By: Powerage1776Yet some rap rocker finds a kick ass Canadian blues rock band and raps about not telling him how to live and now all old rockers are woke by said rap rocker. You old AC/DC fans have apparently turned into a bunch of old Karen’s.

Someone's triggered. Kid Rock is 50 years old btw.
    Did someone just suggest Kid Rock was a rebel?

HAHAHAHA, a loaded spoilt rich kid playing at being a rap or rock star (he can’t decide which) targeting an audience of buck toothed right wing knuckle heads who generally, will do exactly what you tell them especially if your name is Trump … or Q :)

You know when you stop thinking of people or music as being rebellious?

When you leave your teens
    •  
    • Nov 26th 2021

Posted By: Powerage1776[…] You old AC/DC fans have apparently turned into a bunch of old Karen’s. […]

Isn't Kid Rock the text book example of a male Karen?
    Brian's got such a great energy about him, easy to forget he is 74. Looks well and hopefully after the Xmas break might be some work obligations in the New Year
    •  
    • Nov 26th 2021

Posted By: BillyBollocksDid someone just suggest Kid Rock was a rebel?

HAHAHAHA, a loaded spoilt rich kid playing at being a rap or rock star (he can’t decide which) targeting an audience of buck toothed right wing knuckle heads who generally, will do exactly what you tell them especially if your name is Trump … or Q :)

LOL, spot on description.
    Posted By: Rocco
    Posted By: Powerage1776[…] You old AC/DC fans have apparently turned into a bunch of old Karen’s. […]

He nailed Pam, at least.
    •  
    • Nov 26th 2021

Posted By: Meanstreak

He nailed Pam, at least.

Can't argue with that.

100% Karen, even wears her fur coat the daft twat
    •  
    • Nov 26th 2021

Posted By: BillyBollocks

100% Karen, even wears her fur coat the daft twat

ROTFL
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Nov 26th 2021

I'm no petrol head, but loved that.
    Just found a video of Powerage1776's reaction to the new Kid Rock single:

It almost makes Nickelback sound like a competent rock band. Almost.
    Posted By: mutt_langes_permJust found a video of Powerage1776's reaction to the new Kid Rock single:

It almost makes Nickelback sound like a competent rock band. Almost.

It’s got to the point now that I can’t tell what’s a parody and what’s real

And in this case that goes for the song and that weird YouTube bloke

Classic 2021
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Nov 26th 2021

A thread has gone off the rails…that never happens. :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Nov 26th 2021

Posted By: BillyBollocksNot sure if this has already been posted, a new Brian interview about cars with Jodie Kidd

He should've sung this...

Posted By: Powerage1776Al Bundy! Such a great character. I don’t think he would be allowed to exist today.

Yet another conservative who doesn't get that Bundy was an anti-hero. Ed O'Neill said so himself: “The last thing I think Al should be is a role model”
    Posted By: ToiletWallPoet
    Posted By: Powerage1776Al Bundy! Such a great character. I don’t think he would be allowed to exist today.

Yet another conservative who doesn't get that Bundy was an anti-hero. Ed O'Neill said so himself: “The last thing I think Al should be is a role model”

Or maybe he is just simply entertained by Bundy?
    Then what do you suppose this comment means? "I don’t think he would be allowed to exist today."
    Posted By: ToiletWallPoetThen what do you suppose this comment means? "I don’t think he would be allowed to exist today."

Sounds like the poster thinks a lot of people would be offended if Al Bundy was on prime time Tv nowadays and it would either get cancelled or no one would pick it up. He is probably right the way things are nowadays. My point was conservatives, independents and democrats can be entertained by this show. No need to label. ;)
    Oh boy.....
    Posted By: ToiletWallPoet

For once I’m siding with the toilet

Never heard a so called liberal saying daft shit like that

We had a programme on UK TV in the 70s called Love Thy Neighbour. Right wing bellends to this day think the character Alf Garnett was ‘on their side’ when in fact it’s been well documented the writers created the character to poke fun at them and their backward views

To dumb to realise it of course
    Posted By: BillyBollocksTo dumb to realise it of course

Too dumb