[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: dt
    • Oct 5th 2021

74, unbelievable... Have a rocking birthday!
    D A N G N A B B I T T!!!! Y O U B E A T M E T O I T!!!!
    This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}
    GGGRRRRRRR

jokes aside the happiest of birthdays to you Brian! ( will think of of a song to play after school)
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Oct 5th 2021

All the best Brian.
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Oct 5th 2021

Happy birthday Brian!
    Happy birthday to the best front man ever. Shake a leg today.
    Have a drink on us Brian
    Happy birthday Mr. Johnson!

To think he was a young 70 years when old when he layed down the vocal tracks on PWR/UP.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Oct 5th 2021

Posted By: mutt_langes_permHappy birthday Mr. Johnson!

To think he was a young 70 years when old when he layed down the vocal tracks on PWR/UP.

Yes! Unbelievable.
    What a legend.

All the best wishes to Mr. Brian Johnson!!
    Happy birthday to the legend!! Hail Hail!!
    Happy Birthday Brian!!
    Happy bday! May you remain in such a stellar shape for decades to come. You have given so much good to me for decades that I hope you know and feel all the love from the fans to your direction - It is real and It is so deserved.

Great man. Thank you.
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Oct 6th 2021

Posted By: CliffFINmark2Happy bday! May you remain in such a stellar shape for decades to come. You have given so much good to me for decades that I hope you know and feel all the love from the fans to your direction - It is real and It is so deserved.

Great man. Thank you.
    Well said!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: SnakeEye
    • Oct 6th 2021

Happy Birthday Brian, you're a fookin legend me son!
    I told a friend it was Brian’s birthday today and he goes “who?” So I said AC/DC! And he goes “yeah, and?” So I say, “the Thunderstruck guy! The You Shook Me guy! The Back In Black Guy! The Who Made Who guy!” And he asks “you mean the screaming guy with the cap?” I say yes and he says “On man, that guy is fucking legendary!”
    • AC/DC rock music: CWT1965
    • Oct 6th 2021

74 and can still sing like a 34 year old, freak of nature

Can’t wait for the tour if it happens
    Posted By: ForThoseAboutToPostI told a friend it was Brian’s birthday today and he goes “who?” So I said AC/DC! And he goes “yeah, and?” So I say, “the Thunderstruck guy! The You Shook Me guy! The Back In Black Guy! The Who Made Who guy!” And he asks “you mean the screaming guy with the cap?” I say yes and he says “On man, that guy is fucking legendary!”

Hell yeah!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Oct 8th 2021

Posted By: ForThoseAboutToPostAnd he asks “you mean the screaming guy with the cap?”

That's the best description he could give? He might as well have said, "the strong guy with long hair."
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Janonen
    • Oct 10th 2021

They all have long hair, the screaming bastards.