[ Sign In | Register ]

I' am curious if song will reach that number before end of this year. What do you think?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BallToucher
    • Sep 25th 2021 edited

Went through to Texas, YEAH, TEXAS, and we had some fun! I love that bit.

AC/DC would probably be playing small or medium venues as Ted Nugent, Skid Row etc without that song.

Alice Cooper had Poison, the Priest had Painkiller, and the DC had Thunderstruck. Funnily enough, all 3 came out in 1989-1990

(And two of them were written by Desmond Child ;)
    The Texas bit is one of a kind. Seems like they ran out of words, but the way they it transpired was ingenious.
    Job almost done guys!
    Are you baking a cake and putting up some bunting?

Weird
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Oct 23rd 2021 edited

Posted By: BillyBollocksAre you baking a cake and putting up some bunting?

Weird

Don't be jealous! Lol
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Oct 24th 2021

Oh man, how i hope Billy is accidentely the one billion viewer and he is celebrated in the limelight with press and all.

Presented with a special edition of TRE containing all the rehearsels of the songs with Slade learning them. Plus a, man size, cut-out cardboard image of Slade. Plus some special spirit of the drum jewelry with the C.S. initials carved in.
    It’s what I dream of
    Always been arguably my favourite AC/DC song. Funnily enough I've always preferred it being played live though over the original. On the Razors Edge/Ballbreaker Tour it was amazing when Brian could still do it justice.
    I absolutely love Thunderstruck but my personal opinion is they have many other songs in their catalogue that are better.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Oct 24th 2021

Posted By: Brads AC/DCI absolutely love Thunderstruck but my personal opinion is they have many other songs in their catalogue that are better.

No doubt. But TS is still killer. Also no doubt:)
    1 Billion
    Well deserved. Best song ever.
    Deserves a billion views,great song.
    Well, it is what it is. This song alone brought AC/DC back.

Went through to Texas, YEAH TEXAS!!!!!!