[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: Dyl70
    • Sep 9th 2021

Managed to bag a ticket to see Chris Slade in Dover on 25th Sept. Only a tenner and all proceeds go to the venue - what a man !.... Venue only holds 350, looking forward to gigging again. Anyone else going?
    Posted By: Dyl70Managed to bag a ticket to see Chris Slade in Dover on 25th Sept. Only a tenner and all proceeds go to the venue - what a man !.... Venue only holds 350, looking forward to gigging again. Anyone else going?

Dover in Kent?
    • Sep 9th 2021

Yeah. Dover in Kent. The BookingHall
    I’m in!
    GShootin is going. He’s gunning for TRE signed, so it can finally take it’s place over the mantle.
    I like how you said managed to get one like there’s a rush to grab them ;)
    Actually it's £11 with the booking fee so i'm out
    How much DC does he play? No joke answers please :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Sep 10th 2021 edited

i know he drummed for Tom Jones
    • Sep 10th 2021

Posted By: BillyBollocksI like how you said managed to get one like there’s a rush to grab them ;)

Yeah i know..... haha.. I didn’t realise this venue existed in Dover until a week ago. Tried to get a ticket for the Quireboys last weekend but it had sold out. Got my first gig since FFDP and Megadeth in 2020 next weekend in Birmingham “Massive Wagons” and then Chris Slade the following weekend and its only a tenner lol whoops £11with booking fee. His most recent setlist that i could find is as follows..

DDDDC
    Blinded by the light (Bruce Springsteen)
    You Shook Me All Night Long
    July Morning (Uriah Heap)
    Hells Bells
    Parisienne Walkways (Gary Moore)
    Drum solo
    Deliuah (Tom Jones/Les Reed)
    Back In Black
    Comfortably Numb (P Floyd)
    Thunderstruck
    Highway To Hell

Enough decent songs in that list to keep me rockin'
    Why is he playing Pink Floyd and Bruce Springsteen?
    • Sep 10th 2021

Posted By: carolinareaperWhy is he playing Pink Floyd and Bruce Springsteen?

I think he's played in a band with Dave Gilmour.... not sure about Springsteen, i’ll ask him in a couple of weeks lol
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Sep 10th 2021

Hmmm down the road for me.
    Night out innit!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Sep 10th 2021

this was all discussed here

https://www.acdcfans...
    Posted By: azelHmmm down the road for me.
    Night out innit!

Just under two hours for me but a pleasant drive across East Sussex and Kent!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Sep 10th 2021

Posted By: carolinareaperWhy is he playing Pink Floyd and Bruce Springsteen?

Because Manfred Mann’s Earth Band had a hit with it and he was the drummer of Manfred Mann and played o that track.