[ Sign In | Register ]

Naming yourself after one of AC/DC’s worst ever songs is not a good start let’s be honest
    ABBA ?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: youngjohn
    • Sep 8th 2021

The Rev Horton Heat.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Sep 8th 2021

Posted By: youngjohnThe Rev Horton Heat.

The Rev's sister used to hang around with Bon when AC/DC were touring Texas in the '70s. And the Reverend himself once caught me while I was nicking a couple of beers from the fridge in his backstage room at a festival in Eindhoven (Netherlands). IIRC (I was quite high and drunk tbh) he asked me who the fuck I was and what the fuck I was doing there. I was a bit frightened because he didn't seem to be overly amused by my presence. But I looked at him opened a can of beer and said: "Don't mess with Texas, right?" He probably didn't expect that and had a laugh. I apologized and explained to him that I was in desperate need of a beer and those in his fridge were the only one's left in the whole backstage area. We then chated for a minute or so and then I went my ways.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: youngjohn
    • Sep 9th 2021

Posted By: Rocco
    Posted By: youngjohnThe Rev Horton Heat.

The Rev's sister used to hang around with Bon when AC/DC were touring Texas in the '70s. And the Reverend himself once caught me while I was nicking a couple of beers from the fridge in his backstage room at a festival in Eindhoven (Netherlands). IIRC (I was quite high and drunk tbh) he asked me who the fuck I was and what the fuck I was doing there. I was a bit frightened because he didn't seem to be overly amused by my presence. But I looked at him opened a can of beer and said: "Don't mess with Texas, right?" He probably didn't expect that and had a laugh. I apologized and explained to him that I was in desperate need of a beer and those in his fridge were the only one's left in the whole backstage area. We then chated for a minute or so and then I went my ways.

Nice little factoid about Bon and nice story about the Rev. Thanks for that.

Peer Gunt

And The Chris Slade (Xris Xlade) Timeline