[ Sign In | Register ]

It seems every half arsed band is announcing gigs at the moment yet complete silence from our boys.

C’mon lads. Clocks ticking away, no point waiting any longer.

Let’s be having you
    I saw some Facebook ads for 2022 - but probably just ticket agents hedging their bets

But yeah lets hope the boys have a plan

Looks like Brian is busy - https://www.facebook...

Dee Snider, again mentioning AC/DC, just recently.

https://www.google.s...
    Being totally and maybe brutally honest, I don´t see DC even touring a short tour. And I'd rather prefer they don´t.

Make a minitour as in 2003, 2 or 3 dates, record them, get the urge for live playing out of their system, then record another album, and then clean and repeat after 2-3 years. I mean, really, does AC/DC need to tour the world again for years?
    Don’t have to tour the world for years.

But come on, they could easily do 20-30 shows over the course of a year for example.

At this point, I don’t need any new AC/DC music, PWR/UP was a fine way to end that if that’s the case

I want live music

Just do 20 gigs in the UK
    • AC/DC rock music: fyfe79
    • Aug 7th 2021

Yeah, no way are Brian and Cliff signing up for any sort of a tour. I can see a max dozen shows in 2022. Possibly smaller indoor venues like 2003, but in order to maximise punters who can attend, I can see them doing like 2 nights at Wembley stadium with the gigs being 3 nights apart, that sort of thing...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Aug 7th 2021

Posted By: carolinareaperI saw some Facebook ads for 2022 - but probably just ticket agents hedging their bets

Looks like Brian is busy -https://www.facebook...

I think the blonde lady is Brian’s sister.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Aug 7th 2021

I'd imagine that there's still some iffyness over concerts in some parts of the world at this point in time, with no exact clear picture of when that will lift or what will happen in the short term future, and that would have to make planning a tour a headache.

On the one hand, I think of them as being too old to undertake a massive world tour anyway, but I also think of them as road dogs who would want to do one in spite of the obstacles. It's really up to them and what they think is workable at this stage.
    Only one word to describe this thread: SHITE.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Aug 7th 2021

I honestly wouldn't care if they toured or not. They probably aren't coming to the US anyway.
    • AC/DC rock music: fyfe79
    • Aug 7th 2021

Funnily, Stevie's been in the band over 7 years... he's yet to play live with Phil.
    Posted By: ToiletWallPoetOnly one word to describe this thread: SHITE.

Upset by my Abturd comments chick ?

Agreed. Have some "fucking" respect for the band
    Posted By: BillyBollocks

LOL, says the guy upset by everything. Tell us more about your insecurity though, "chick".

No surprise you don't like your own attitude when it comes in your direction...
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Aug 8th 2021

Posted By: AidencI honestly wouldn't care if they toured or not. They probably aren't coming to the US anyway.

Never say never!
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Aug 8th 2021

Posted By: ToiletWallPoet

LOL, says the guy upset by everything. Tell us more about your insecurity though, "chick".

Will you two just kiss and make up already? Geez!
    Posted By: matirocker

Please do point me to any disrespect to the band within this thread ?
    Posted By: Nachos73

Will you two just kiss and make up already? Geez!

No, he’s a troll and needs calling out
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Aug 8th 2021 edited

AC/DC doing indoor gigs ? mmm !, indoor wise i went to a small indoor gig on Thursday night...............it was reduced capacity, all doors were open and extractor fans turned on, and it was up to you if you wore a mask, (but going to the toilet or bar area you needed to wear it).............. at least the gig went ahead.

E8-Bhj-KHWQAw-Zytt
    Well indoor gigs are now back on in the UK, and I guess a lot of other places too. At some point we’ve all got to get back out doing what we were before Covid obviously

Especially those of us who are double vaxxed up and who have already had covid.

I’ve been to two football matches in recent weeks, both outdoors (obviously) but both with zero masks and crammed right up alongside others there

Done lateral flow tests twice since, all good
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Aug 8th 2021 edited

ive been in work thru this whole fucking thing...no furlough for me..

ive followed all the rules i was told to follow…ive had both jabs (i wasnt keen, but i had them), so ive also followed “the science” we are told to be trusting in…so FUCK IT, im going to gigs and sporting events…if its ON, im going !
    I went out on the beer in Birmingham last week and all the pubs were packed to the rafters - no masks in sight.
    • AC/DC rock music: 7991HC
    • Aug 8th 2021

Don't forget. Brian did say they were gonna play live when this is all over.
    They don´t need to confirm a complete tour. Just announcing one big gig for 2022 to start with would be totally massive and something to look forward to for everyone.
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Aug 8th 2021

It will come guys for sure and this forum will have a meltdown when it does.
    Will they announce shows or fucking shows? That's the question.

Would you say "announce some fucking shows already" to the band to their faces? Would you say thats respectful?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Aug 8th 2021

Posted By: MeanstreakWill they announce shows or fucking shows? That's the question.

Hey, sell enough beer to the audience and at least a couple of people will start fucking during the set. The only question is do you avert your gaze, call security, cheer them on, take video or politely ask to join in.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Aug 8th 2021

Given the last couple of goes round, if there’s anything in the pipeline don’t they usually announce just before Christmas? (like, just when you don’t have any spare cash)

Would you say "announce some fucking shows already" to the band to their faces? Would you say thats respectful?

Yes!

And I bet it’s exactly what the band themselves are thinking

Project much?
    Seeing as bands are cancelling shows again because the Delta variant now turns out to be transmissible even by fully vaxxed folks, it's a dumb question to ask.
    • AC/DC rock music: MGP
    • Aug 9th 2021

Look, guys, lets be realistic. I really don't think there will be any announcements. The bands age and Covid will see to that. And lets face it. the last tour wasn't exactly haute cuisine what? They are ageing. And time is ticking. Lets be happy with the legacy they have left us.
    theres a lot of toxic people on this page...... any of you vhs collectors? anyone wanna hook up and get in contact? i have a lot of them
    • AC/DC rock music: jonnya
    • Aug 9th 2021

Posted By: Rocco
    Posted By: carolinareaperI saw some Facebook ads for 2022 - but probably just ticket agents hedging their bets

Looks like Brian is busy -https://www.facebook...

I think the blonde lady is Brian’s sister.

Definate similarity between them both. Is the dark haired lady his wife?
    • Aug 9th 2021

Posted By: carolinareaperI went out on the beer in Birmingham last week and all the pubs were packed to the rafters - no masks in sight.

You have my deepest sympathy for going out in Birmingham ;-)
    • Aug 9th 2021

Posted By: Briany
    Posted By: MeanstreakWill they announce shows or fucking shows? That's the question.

Hey, sell enough beer to the audience and at least a couple of people will start fucking during the set. The only question is do you avert your gaze, call security, cheer them on, take video or politely ask to join in.

I like the idea of someone politely asking to join in.....Excuse hope you don't mind me being so bold but would you like a third to help you out?
    Posted By: ToiletWallPoetSeeing as bands are cancelling shows again because the Delta variant now turns out to be transmissible even by fully vaxxed folks, it's a dumb question to ask.

They only need to play the UK

Project much?

No. 100% Rega