[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Jul 4th 2021

https://www.facebook...

I've contributed a couple of articles but don't let that put you off.
    The editor, Johan, does a phenomenal job of putting this magazine together and I'm really looking forward to seeing this latest release.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Johnnysg
    • Jul 4th 2021

Got all 6 so far. Looking forward to the latest!
    •  
    • Jul 4th 2021

Posted By: JohnnysgGot all 6 so far. Looking forward to the latest!

They do make a great collection.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Johnnysg
    • Jul 4th 2021

Posted By: Goulash

Absolutely. I wish the band would give interviews for this type of stuff vs the usual journalists asking about the origins of the schoolboy outfit and band name.
    •  
    • Jul 4th 2021

Posted By: Johnnysg
    Posted By: Goulash

Absolutely. I wish the band would give interviews for this type of stuff vs the usual journalists asking about the origins of the schoolboy outfit and band name.

I totally agree. I love the insightful interviews with people like Mike Fraser and Brian's brother, Maurice. I interviewed Tim Parsons for the latest edition and got a good insight into the Donington Monsters Of Rock Festivals. I'm constantly amazed at the obscure people from the band's history that have really good tales to tell. Like you say, certainly better than hearing the same old tales rehashed.
    I’ve got a little article on some Bon era rarities in it too. I’m really pleased to have been asked to put it together.
    • AC/DC rock music: fyfe79
    • Jul 5th 2021 edited

Cool. Just bought the "best of" edition. Would've bought the issues instead but no. 6 is sold out and I'm a stickler for having the full set.
    This is a fantastic publication and your contributions are the highlight Goulash. You make me very jealous of your adventures and connection with the band. Your insights into the band members are great.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the other issues and looking forward to the new one.
    •  
    • Jul 5th 2021

Posted By: HighVoltageThis is a fantastic publication and your contributions are the highlight Goulash. You make me very jealous of your adventures and connection with the band. Your insights into the band members are great.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the other issues and looking forward to the new one.

Thanks so much HighVoltage, I'm blushing as I type this. I have been immensely lucky and I owe it all to a bunch of really nice, down to earth guys, led by Angus and Mal, who are phenomenal human beings.
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jul 5th 2021

I only just picked up on this...ordered all the past 5 issue just now...looking forward to some quality reading :)
    Posted By: nimetaI only just picked up on this...ordered all the past 5 issue just now...looking forward to some quality reading :)

Snap! Ive jumped onboard as well
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Moh
    • Jul 6th 2021

Posted By: nimetaI only just picked up on this...ordered all the past 5 issue just now...looking forward to some quality reading :)

So did I! Never heard of this though, pretty cool.
    Got my email about the new edition being released. I haven't actually bought any of them yet... I must get that Bank Card out the Wallet and buy it!
    •  
    • Jul 8th 2021

Posted By: medium_rareGot my email about the new edition being released. I haven't actually bought any of them yet... I must get that Bank Card out the Wallet and buy it!

You won't regret it.