[ Sign In | Register ]

This is just a thought that popped into my head. What are the chances that Angus will make an appearance on Guns N’ Roses on their upcoming tour.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Jun 6th 2021 edited

Fixed it for ya. ; )

Posted By: WholelottagiacoThis is just a thought that pooped into my head. What are the chances that Angus will make an appearance on Guns N’ Roses on their upcoming tour.
    I've got tickets for that tour - it keeps getting postponed. Axl will need to borrow Dave Grohl's chair again when it actually fucking happens.
    • AC/DC rock music: 7991HC
    • Jun 6th 2021

Probably not. Does anyone think Axl might have bad blood with Angus because he brought Brian back? I know Angus said the idea of Axl permanently was never came up but I remember watching an interview with Axl (and Duff) from 2016 when the whole "AXL/DC" thing happened and Slash and Duff rejoined GNR and Axl said he'll keep doing it as long as Angus wants to do it. I guess we'll never know who was telling the truth...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Jun 6th 2021

Angus made an appearance in 2017, which means that Axl wasn´t against Angus. If the GnR tour starts at the same time the Power Up tour, then no, Angus will not make a guest apperance. If not, then it is a possibilty.
    Ac/dc is a band again, which means no side stuff.
    Yeah, possible but not likely because the boys will be presumably working on their own tour. I'd say it's only likely if they both end up in the same area at the same time on their respective tours.
    • AC/DC rock music: 7991HC
    • Jun 6th 2021

Yes. I remember he made a couple of appearances with GNR during 2017 but I noticed he never made any more appearances with them after Malcolm passed away...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Toast
    • Jun 7th 2021 edited

I'd be extremely surprised if that happened - old news I.e they did that to promote RoB tour lagging sales
    People read way too much into the Axl/Angus stuff. Axl filled in for Brian- a mutually beneficial arrangement, Why on earth would Axl be annoyed that Brian resumed his role when his hearing improved? What is the big deal of Angus guesting with G n R? Just like Angus & Mal did with the Stones back in 2003... it all seems straightforward and drama-free to me.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Jun 7th 2021

Posted By: Alex LebanonPeople read way too much into the Axl/Angus stuff. Axl filled in for Brian- a mutually beneficial arrangement, Why on earth would Axl be annoyed that Brian resumed his role when his hearing improved? What is the big deal of Angus guesting with G n R? Just like Angus & Mal did with the Stones back in 2003... it all seems straightforward and drama-free to me.

100% Agreed. Don't understand/see any drama either.
    As likely as Axl not having nan hair
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Jun 7th 2021

I bet Dave Grohl does!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Zan
    • Jun 7th 2021

I guess it could be possible, but it’s already been done before so they really don’t have a big reason to do it again if it’s something the fans already seen. Wouldn’t be the same surprise.