[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: kyoung
    • Jun 1st 2021

yesterday on xm radio 'the boneyard' channel , the dj said that the band was planning a tour for the 40th anniversary of Back in Black playing the album in its entirely but canceled due to the pandemic. Highly unlikely but I've never heard that rumor.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Jun 1st 2021

FOTS album in its entirety for the 40th anniversary then Angus?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jun 1st 2021

Bullshit.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: acadacauk
    • Jun 1st 2021

yeh and dave evans will make a guest appearance
    That rumour has been doing the rounds since Donington/Download 2010. Never gonna happen
    We know they were rehearsing for some Power Up shows that the Pandemic shut down - so not sure what the DJ is on about.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Jun 1st 2021

I started a rumor that the band was going to start the PWR/UP tour in March 2021, and look how false that turned out to be.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Jun 1st 2021

Wishful thinking propogated as fact. The thing is, radio stations can spout any bullshit and it gets credence, no matter how far fetched. Remember that Texan station saying the band were announcing the tour dates on 17th July 2019? I mentioned it to Jonna and he knew nothing about it. Then I called in for a beer and a chat on 14th July and when I walked in he said "Great timing me son. I'm about to announce the tour to the world!" and then burst out laughing. Like he said "Some people will never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
    Crap

But Rumours by Fleetwood Mac is an Ok album
    Would be great to finally hear Brian belt out "Let me put my love inte you - babe!" live for the first time. Sadly it will never happen.
    •  
    • Jun 1st 2021

Posted By: CliffFINmark2Crap

But Rumours by Fleetwood Mac is an Ok album

It sure is. The extra vowel obviously makes all the difference. I think I'm going to give the album a spin right now.
    Who is going to sing shake a leg ?
    It sure is. The extra vowel obviously makes all the difference. I think I'm going to give the album a spin right now.

Ahhh the old extra vowel!
    No wonder i struggled with English at school
    Tho no excuse for the yanks for bastardsizing the language ;-)
    •  
    • Jun 2nd 2021

Posted By: Davidceltic

We should start a vowel movement
    • AC/DC rock music: kyoung
    • Jun 2nd 2021

Posted By: sfadden30Who is going to sing shake a leg ?

If there ever was a thought of doing this I'm sure it was quickly discarded because of that song. Probably took a whole week to track the vocals.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: morevish
    • Jun 2nd 2021

Posted By: Goulash
    Posted By: Davidceltic

We should start a vowel movement

for a moment I thought to read 'bowel movement'...