[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

i think these are crap but i wanna see what you guys think. honesty is all i ask for and hopefully the timemarkers work....
    *REMOVED*
    :)
    Cool! I like the first one.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Apr 25th 2021 edited

You are a young fella and if you continue like this there is a good chance you gonna' eventually be a riff meister. Good stuff that you can polish a bit with regard to some ideas. A good idea is to keep your riffs a little bit more to yourself. Those gems can be stolen by others.
    Really like the 3rd one. It's got a great, dark blues vibe going on. Just keep writing, and, as with anything, perseverance leads to improvement.
    Nice stuff!! Keep going!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Apr 25th 2021

Dude, it's great that you keep on posting videos of your playing regularly, I can hear you improving all the time! Keep on keeping on. And you know what, you look like a rock star! I look forward to hearing your first band some day!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Apr 25th 2021

I feel like you might have been listening to quite a lot of good ol' blues lately :) Good stuff!
    Man, your hair is amazing
    Thanks guys! Really :)

Posted By: YoungAngus1999Man, your hair is amazing

Haha thank you! Definitely not a wig ;)

Posted By: MeanstreakYou are a young fella and if you continue like this there is a good chance you gonna' eventually be a riff meister. Good stuff that you can polish a bit with regard to some ideas. A good idea is to keep your riffs a little bit more to yourself. Those gems can be stolen by others.

I heed your warning and im taking it down tonight :)

Posted By: DustDevilDude, it's great that you keep on posting videos of your playing regularly, I can hear you improving all the time! Keep on keeping on. And you know what, you look like a rock star! I look forward to hearing your first band some day!
    Hell Yeah!