[ Sign In | Register ]

i think these are crap but i wanna see what you guys think. honesty is all i ask for and hopefully the timemarkers work....
    *REMOVED*
    :)
    Cool! I like the first one.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Apr 25th 2021 edited

You are a young fella and if you continue like this there is a good chance you gonna' eventually be a riff meister. Good stuff that you can polish a bit with regard to some ideas. A good idea is to keep your riffs a little bit more to yourself. Those gems can be stolen by others.
    Really like the 3rd one. It's got a great, dark blues vibe going on. Just keep writing, and, as with anything, perseverance leads to improvement.
    Nice stuff!! Keep going!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Apr 25th 2021

Dude, it's great that you keep on posting videos of your playing regularly, I can hear you improving all the time! Keep on keeping on. And you know what, you look like a rock star! I look forward to hearing your first band some day!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Apr 25th 2021

I feel like you might have been listening to quite a lot of good ol' blues lately :) Good stuff!
    Man, your hair is amazing
    Thanks guys! Really :)

Posted By: YoungAngus1999Man, your hair is amazing

Haha thank you! Definitely not a wig ;)

Posted By: MeanstreakYou are a young fella and if you continue like this there is a good chance you gonna' eventually be a riff meister. Good stuff that you can polish a bit with regard to some ideas. A good idea is to keep your riffs a little bit more to yourself. Those gems can be stolen by others.

I heed your warning and im taking it down tonight :)

Posted By: DustDevilDude, it's great that you keep on posting videos of your playing regularly, I can hear you improving all the time! Keep on keeping on. And you know what, you look like a rock star! I look forward to hearing your first band some day!
    Hell Yeah!