[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Lead Vocals: Ivan Gac
    Backing Vocals: matirocker, Migraine99 & SabbathFuckingSucks
    Lead Guitar: matirocker
    Rhythm Guitar: benji
    Bass: SabbathFuckingSucks
    Drums: Migraine99

Audio mixed by matirocker
    Video produced by Gentox66
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Apr 9th 2021

OH YEAH!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Apr 9th 2021

YES! Fucking mad coincidence, I was just listening to this on PWR/UP!!! As usual, TOP NOTCH JOB lads!!!
    • AC/DC rock music: Rammy
    • Apr 9th 2021 edited

My favourite song on the album and you guys deliver the goods.

Loving the ‘oh yeah’ Mati.

Stunning chaps. Stunning
    • AC/DC rock music: Treffo
    • Apr 9th 2021

Great! Again!
    • AC/DC rock music: Moh
    • Apr 9th 2021

YES! Great track and outstanding performance as usual. You guys got the sound and the feeling on point. The editing is well done, too.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Apr 9th 2021 edited

This GIF is meant to be viewed while listening to the song. Nice work fellas!

• AC/DC rock music: Herman
    • Apr 9th 2021

Absolutely spectacular, as always.
    Drums at the start - oh yeah!
    Great song for Gac to show the melodic side of Brian. Might even be a good choice for Yo soy?
    this is supposed to show yall that I'm once again happy by hearing another cover of yours. Good job!
    Well great job guys althou my least fav PU song, but still enjoyable
    • AC/DC rock music: fdevil
    • Apr 10th 2021

Well, these guys give me chills ... The drummer is still here imperial, the others not left out. Let them quickly tackle the whole of Fly on the wall with this sound!
    Love it. Drummer is shit hot. If Rudd can’t make the tour then there is your replacement right there!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Apr 10th 2021

Still my favorite track from the album :) Also, Ivan sounds awesome in this
    Thanks everyone!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: morevish
    • Apr 10th 2021

Oh Yeah!
    Great delivery guys, really amazing.
    Posted By: carlos fandangoLove it. Drummer is shit hot. If Rudd can’t make the tour then there is your replacement right there!

Thank you so much, Carlos! That would be a dream come true!
    Posted By: fdevilWell, these guys give me chills ... The drummer is still here imperial, the others not left out. Let them quickly tackle the whole of Fly on the wall with this sound!

Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying playing with these fine gentlemen! More songs to come!
    Awesome job as usual lads. Loved it! It's one of my favourite songs from the PU album.
    • AC/DC rock music: tnpee
    • Apr 17th 2021

Unbeleviably great again! I think favourite songs from Power up are this, shot in the dark and money shot. I enjoy your versions of all of them!
    In a one toilet town
    They try to make your trousers brown

I just dont get this song. By far far far the worst track to me. I am amazed that so many enjoy It, It is like saying with a straight face that love bomb is the best track of Ballbreaker
    Great job guys,everyone sounds brilliant. Wild Reputation is such a great song and I knew you guys would kill it an you did.
    Brill, as always. These are such fun things to look forward to and I'm looking forward to the next.

Hearing your versions sometimes helps remind me why I love the originals OR sometimes can even make me love it in different ways.
    Thanks everyone! Early next week the next video!
    Good stuff once again
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2It is like saying with a straight face that love bomb is the best track of Ballbreaker

Or that KISS is a legit rock band.
    Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2It is like saying with a straight face that love bomb is the best track of Ballbreaker

A step too far there. Nobody could ever claim that of Kiss

KISS certainly is a great rock band. If you cant tell good rock n Roll because of cheesy merch and a show, thats not the bands fault. Their first three for example, great rock albums
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Apr 18th 2021

Kiss are SHITE.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: PowerRaged
    • Apr 18th 2021 edited

Posted By: CliffFINmark2

KISS certainly is a great rock band. If you cant tell good rock n Roll because of cheesy merch and a show, thats not the bands fault. Their first three for example, great rock albums

Agreed.

And let's be real - KISS were just one of the first bands to do the merch thing (The Beatles beat them to it, by a long shot). And if anyone here wants to give them shit for it, let's not forget that AC/DC action figures, blankets, shot glasses, and so on exist.

KISS is my 2nd favourite band - but that's because of the music. I don't give a shit what merch they have - especially since every band does it, too. Give me a cool shirt and I'm good.

Only thing that bothers me about KISS is that their output has been super slow and nonproductive musically in the 21st century.

But yeah, they've got some great albums and they've always brought it live.

And they brought AC/DC to an audience in many US states.
    Posted By: PowerRaged
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2

Agreed.

And let's be real - KISS were just one of the first bands to do the merch thing (The Beatles beat them to it, by a long shot). And if anyone here wants to give them shit for it, let's not forget that AC/DC action figures, blankets, shot glasses, and so on exist.

KISS is my 2nd favourite band - but that's because of the music. I don't give a shit what merch they have - especially since every band does it, too. Give me a cool shirt and I'm good.

Only thing that bothers me about KISS is that their output has been super slow and nonproductive musically in the 21st century.

But yeah, they've got some great albums and they've always brought it live.

And they brought AC/DC to an audience in many US states.
    I don't think merch is the problem. I would think they get the amount of shit they do on this forum because their presentation and overall status of integrity appears to be quite opposite that of ACDC - they wear elaborate costumes and makeup on stage to make them look dangerous (but ultimately a bit goofy), they have resorted to lip syncing in recent years, they have a number of cheesy ballads, they totally embraced the 80s with such garbage as Lick it Up, they appear to be in it more for the money than the music a lot of times, Gene Simmons is a complete ass, and, overall, their music just seems pretty bland. I don't hate them, but they just get a big "meh" from me.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: PowerRaged
    • Apr 19th 2021 edited

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinI don't think merch is the problem. I would think they get the amount of shit they do on this forum because their presentation and overall status of integrity appears to be quite opposite that of ACDC - they wear elaborate costumes and makeup on stage to make them look dangerous (but ultimately a bit goofy),

I get what you mean about integrity but I honestly don't think AC/DC has THAT much more. This is a band that has written songs from a horny teenager's perspective for nearly 50 years (and we love them for it, me included). AC/DC simply keeps their negatives more behind closed doors than most bands.

But...

Play someone who is not a fan anything off 'Ballbreaker'...I personally guarantee you that the word "integrity" will not be in their vocabulary when asked to describe AC/DC.

You can not like KISS' image/concert presentation, I get it if you don't - but you can't call it 'silly' as an AC/DC fan with a straight face.

We all here kinda forfeit some rights to call other bands 'silly' when we love one that parades a man in his '60s onstage in a schoolboy outfit while a big-titted blow up woman straddles a 'rock and roll train' in the background - all underneath a stage of devil horns.

I mean. C'mon, now.
    I love KISS and AC/DC - but to a casual of the genre, they BOTH are pretty silly from an outside perspective.

AC/DC tried a bunch of image gimmicks until they found one that stuck. Can't knock on KISS for doing the same.
    Posted By: PowerRaged
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinI don't think merch is the problem. I would think they get the amount of shit they do on this forum because their presentation and overall status of integrity appears to be quite opposite that of ACDC - they wear elaborate costumes and makeup on stage to make them look dangerous (but ultimately a bit goofy),

I get what you mean about integrity but I honestly don't think AC/DC has THAT much more. This is a band that has written songs from a horny teenager's perspective for nearly 50 years (and we love them for it, me included). AC/DC simply keeps their negatives more behind closed doors than most bands.

But...

Play someone who is not a fan anything off 'Ballbreaker'...I personally guarantee you that the word "integrity" will not be in their vocabulary when asked to describe AC/DC.

You can not like KISS' image/concert presentation, I get it if you don't - but you can't call it 'silly' as an AC/DC fan with a straight face.

We all here kinda forfeit some rights to call other bands 'silly' when we love one that parades a man in his '60s onstage in a schoolboy outfit while a big-titted blow up woman straddles a 'rock and roll train' in the background - all underneath a stage of devil horns.

I mean. C'mon, now.
    I love KISS and AC/DC - but to a casual of the genre, they BOTH are pretty silly from an outside perspective.

AC/DC tried a bunch of image gimmicks until they found one that stuck. Can't knock on KISS for doing the same.
    No doubt ACDC are silly. The point I was trying to make was more in regards to intention - ACDC are very blatantly tongue in cheek, whereas Kiss (at least it seems to me) were trying to go for a more "dangerous" or "demonic" image which ultimately seems goofy when they play songs like I Was Made For Loving You. Still, I really don't care much about image, and that's not the reason why Kiss gets a big "meh" from me - it's the music. I do kinda like their earlier stuff, and though it's not exactly incredible, songs like Parasite are pretty damn good classic rock tunes.
    What's BallBreaker got to do with Kiss? BallBreaker is my favorite album and it made me a AC/DC fan. Plus it's better than anything Kiss has ever done. I don't hate Kiss,I saw them live back in 2000,at least I think that was the year. They put on a good show but musically they are inferior to AC/DC.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Apr 19th 2021

Apart from the obvious musicianship by each member, special credits to the sublime audio mix. It's cristal clear and nicely balanced. Equals the official one.
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinI don't think merch is the problem.

This is the problem:

Also, their most streamed song on Spotify is a DISCO song.

And, they released a concept album (The Elder) in 1981 which features a song with a fucking flute. A. FUCKING. FLUTE.

Should I continue?
    I'm sure I'll regret it but what is the Kiss disco song? I don't think I've ever heard it.
    Posted By: Demon FireI'm sure I'll regret it but what is the Kiss disco song? I don't think I've ever heard it.

I Was Made For Lovin' You. As far as disco rock songs ago, it's pretty iconic. However, it's now been overplayed to death on classic rock radio (still, not as much as the incredibly cheesy Rock And Roll All Nite).
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Apr 19th 2021

Posted By: Demon FireI'm sure I'll regret it but what is the Kiss disco song? I don't think I've ever heard it.
    Shame on you

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinthey totally embraced the 80s with such garbage as Lick it Up
    That's one of my favorite KISS songs actually. Who doesn't like those D/A chords like in RnR Train!

I'll spare you the official video because you still have to eat dinner. So only the lyrical version:

Posted By: ThankassThat's one of my favorite KISS songs actually.

Quite the scorching guitar solo.