[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Apr 4th 2021

I heard over the weekend that suggested that there had been a very small number of Tape Cassettes issued officially.

Anyone on this hallowed site know if such artifacts really existed?? if so, I might sell my house to buy one!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Apr 4th 2021

Posted By: nimetaI heard over the weekend that suggested that there had been a very small number of Tape Cassettes issued officially.

Anyone on this hallowed site know if such artifacts really existed?? if so, I might sell my house to buy one!!

Gimme a couple of hours and I'll have one you can buy haha!
    Seriously though, I've never heard of it being on cassette. It was only ever meant to be a radio promo and I've never heard of other promos being sent to radio stations on cassette.
    I know there are cassettes of 12 Of The Best but that wasn't supposed to be issued purely to radio stations.
    • AC/DC rock music: St. Looy
    • Apr 4th 2021

Certainly not in 78.
    Since then the official releases were only in CD boxsets: Bonfire and the Vinyl replicas East/West box, neither of which received a cassette issue at any time.
    Always a possibility that a small run were made in error by Atlantic in 1994, or Epic in 2003, or Columbia in 2008, who saw the title as being on catalogue and put them out by mistake (perhaps for Russia or South American countries where the format was still popular). Never seen one though, and none of these re-issues had released it on vinyl...
    Keep us posted!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Kamikaze
    • Apr 4th 2021 edited

If one of those A....holes wich made all the Pirate-copys of the Vinyl reads this here, you can soon buy one on ebay.....
    • Apr 4th 2021

Yes, true, like the Croatian Power Up and Black Ice cassettes...
    What does LFAS stand for?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Johnnysg
    • Apr 4th 2021

Posted By: little rockerWhat does LFAS stand for?

Live From Atlantic Studios
    Oh....sick!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Kamikaze
    • Apr 4th 2021 edited

Should be LFTAS......

Here we go:

https://www.gottahav...
    • Apr 4th 2021

Ha!
    Classic!!