[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Check this new review at deafasfuck.com
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Apr 1st 2021

Hahahaha, you got to do better than that on April 1st!!
    Mutt Lange said in an interview today that he wished he produced an album as good sounding as Blow Up Your Video.
    “AC/DC band members would like to thank Brian Johnson for his contributions and dedication to the band throughout the years. We wish him all the best with his hearing issues and future ventures.”

Oh, wait....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Apr 1st 2021

And (unsurprisingly), Rolling Stone awarded Play Ball as Rock Video of the Decade :)
    Chris Slade received the inaugural Audemars Piguet award for time keeping
    "We are dedicated to fulfilling the remainder of our touring commitments to everyone that has supported us over the years, and are fortunate that Axl Rose has kindly offered his support to help us fulfill this commitment. AC/DC will resume their Rock Or Bust World Tour with Axl Rose joining on vocals. "
    Dear fans,

I wanted you to know;

I am glad Chris Slade took my seat, he tought me all I know about drumming and he is far superior compared to me. Better looking, better timing, better voice, more groupies, more impressieve drum set, better jewelry brand and a better drum solo spot. I just love him 24/7

Happy holidays,
    Phil Rudd
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2Dear fans,

I wanted you to know;

I am glad Chris Slade took my seat, he tought me all I know about drumming and he is far superior compared to me. Better looking, better timing, better voice, more groupies, more impressieve drum set, better jewelry brand and a better drum solo spot. I just love him 24/7

Happy holidays,
    Phil Rudd

FFS
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2Dear fans,

I wanted you to know;

Happy holidays,
    Phil Rudd

Interesting and quite unusual thought processes, there. Are there drugs involved? Or just a unique outlook?