[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Feb 20th 2021

My father-in-law died last week. It's been a tough time. He had been living with cancer ever since I first met him but it didn't make it any easier, especially with the last year's events.

Mother-in-law asked us yesterday if we'd record their song for the funeral. We had very limited time but I only really work well with a rocket under me so this is the result. I'm saving up for a better mic (and maybe some singing lessons too).

Let It Be Me, originally by Glen Campbell and Bobbie Gentry, in memory of Jeff

https://soundcloud.a...
    Holy CRAP mate that is an AMAZING cover that you did there. They would and I bet right now they are proud of your eforts! Well done! I hope only the best for you and your family.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Feb 21st 2021

Thanks Little Rocker, kind words.
    Cheers