[ Sign In | Register ]

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

So guys we have just published our new promo video for our AC/DC tribute band...
    any constructive criticism about the video?

Thanks in advance!!!
    Who did the editing?! It’s amazing!
    Edit: you lads sound great here!
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Feb 4th 2021

Video looks great, but I’d advise using your own audio for marketing and legal reasons.
    Posted By: FLACDCVideo looks great, but I’d advise using your own audio for marketing and legal reasons.
    Yeah we thought about thatt although we need to get in a proper studio and covid has locked us all down... Thanks for the feedback!
    Posted By: little rockerWho did the editing?! It’s amazing!

Oh Thanks!!! I did the editing... and i made a new video because i thought that the old one sucked...
    Posted By: BlackIceTribute
    Posted By: little rockerWho did the editing?! It’s amazing!

Oh Thanks!!! I did the editing... and i made a new video because i thought that the old one sucked...
    Well a splendid job ya did on both!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jet1984
    • Feb 4th 2021

The videos are really well done, I like em alot. I can't remember the last time I've seen a tribute band put out such a well made video. Bravi!
    Very good! Well done :-)