[ Sign In | Register ]

Hello all!

This is probably not the place or way to talk about this. Apologies if so.

I recently had a hard drive crash with all of my AC/DC FLAC albums and bootlegs.
    Luckily, I was able to recover almost ALL of the drive entirely...

...except for the Live in Paris discs of Bonfire. And I don't have my original CDs anymore.

So now I'm stuck listening to lossy copies online, until someone very generously is able to hook me up with theirs, which I am DEFINITELY not suggesting or asking for. ;)

How does LTBR Live in Paris rank among your favorite live gigs of theirs?
    Matirocker’s stereo mix of the Bonfire CD is the only way I can listen to it nowadays to be honest. Hopefully he can chime in.
    I don't have a FLAC copy of it. I don't even have the audio by itself anymore, only on the video haha. And I don't remember what audio format I used to print it on the video.
    How is matirocker’s stereo mix different from the stereo mix on Bonfire? Curious to know more about this!
    Posted By: tcpacdc14How is matirocker’s stereo mix different from the stereo mix on Bonfire? Curious to know more about this!

In Bonfire's mix, the guitars aren't panned that hard left and right, and Angus is much louder than Malcolm. I used a channel mixer to balance it all out. Also had to fix the speed to match the video.

Posted By: matirocker
    Posted By: tcpacdc14How is matirocker’s stereo mix different from the stereo mix on Bonfire? Curious to know more about this!

In Bonfire's mix, the guitars aren't panned that hard left and right, and Angus is much louder than Malcolm. I used a channel mixer to balance it all out. Also had to fix the speed to match the video.

Is the speed wrong on the Bonfire CD?
    Either that or the video is slightly sped up, I don't know. I remember I had to speed up Bonfire's audio to 100.7% , so its a very small difference
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Feb 9th 2021

Man i still hope one day you'll release a mati mix LTBR full movie on DVD/Blue Ray. I will pay you big money for a copy you know!
    Posted By: ThankassMan i still hope one day you'll release a mati mix LTBR full movie on DVD/Blue Ray. I will pay you big money for a copy you know!

You mean a physical release? Because I've been giving the links to the video file for years haha. Sounds absolutely wrong to make money from this
    •  
    • Feb 9th 2021

Posted By: ThankassMan i still hope one day you'll release a mati mix LTBR full movie on DVD/Blue Ray. I will pay you big money for a copy you know!

You mean a physical release? Because I've been giving the links to the video file for years haha. Sounds absolutely wrong to make money from this
    Yeah a physical release. To make it easy for the no-no's like me to buy.There's nothing wrong with a little extra pocket money is it?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Angus3155
    • Feb 12th 2021 edited

Disregard
    Posted By: Thankass

Yeah a physical release. To make it easy for the no-no's like me to buy.There's nothing wrong with a little extra pocket money is it?

This would be illegal. He can't sell officially released material and make money from it.

I doubt he wants to put himself at risk by doing this.
    I wouldn't even know how to do it to begin with , hahaha! But yeah, no chance
    •  
    • Feb 13th 2021

Give it for free then? :)
    What am I missing here, Im confused haha. I am giving it away for free! The links for the video file that is. Doing a physical release and give it away for free? Maybe when I'm a millionaire lol
    •  
    • Feb 13th 2021

Posted By: matirockerWhat am I missing here, Im confused haha. I am giving it away for free! The links for the video file that is. Doing a physical release and give it away for free? Maybe when I'm a millionaire lol
    Ok ok, can i get the links again? I cannot find them anymore. Maybe it didn't store them properly in the past.. thnx!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Feb 13th 2021

Posted By: matirockerWhat am I missing here, Im confused haha. I am giving it away for free! The links for the video file that is. Doing a physical release and give it away for free? Maybe when I'm a millionaire lol

Never gonna give it for free. What do you do for money Mati?
    Posted By: Goulash

Never gonna give it for free. What do you do for money Mati?

hahahaha
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Feb 14th 2021 edited

Posted By: Goulash
    Posted By: matirockerMaybe when I'm a millionaire lol

Ain’t no fun waitin’ round for that!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Toast
    • Feb 14th 2021

Could be neat to get some artwork made up and order a limited run of dvds for forum users to order. Would be a neat idea. All of us put money into a pot then we can get it all ordered.
    Just a thought! I'm a sucker for sentimental shit.

Happy valentine's