[ Sign In | Register ]

This is a trick question right? Dave Evans is known as the badass, so of course all that he is in is badass
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: morevish
    • Oct 21st 2020

no mentioning of Dog Eat Dog? is on my list.
    Video of Waddy Wachtel and Brian doing Sin City is interesting. Angus only just said in an interview this week that Waddy was the one who got Keith Richards into AC/DC and especially the Powerage album!
    • AC/DC rock music: trueblue
    • Oct 22nd 2020 edited

This song is probably one of the most badass tunes by AC/DC. It has that raw fudgy sound to it thus it's stands the test of time.
    • AC/DC rock music: Mysterio
    • Oct 23rd 2020

Rock and Roll Singer/bad Boy Boggie/Inject the Venom/Back in Black/Giving the Dog a bone/Hells Bells/Rock n Roll Train/Sin City/Jailbreak.
    • AC/DC rock music: snake77
    • Oct 23rd 2020

When I was a kid there was no shame listening to AC/DC even the bad guys in town listened to them. You wouldn't feel embarrased of your choice of music if you were playing AC/DC at full volume.

They have badass songs cause of their riffs, their lyrics.

The ones I like are the ones that have some sawgger to it like live wire or shoot to thrill.
    • AC/DC rock music: Mysterio
    • Oct 23rd 2020

AC/DC is actually so possed to be that Bad Ass band. Bad Ass does not have to equal Evil as some people think AC/DC worship the Devil.
    "
    Kick the dust, wipe the crime from the main street
    Await the coming of the Lord
    Hangin' round with them low down and dirty
    Bringin' order from the boss
    What's the furor 'bout it all
    Leave you pantin', bust your balls
    Kicked around, messed about, get your hands dirty
    On the killin' floor
    I'm your furor
    I'm your furor, baby
    Come on, hey
    Frame of mind, cross the line to a new state
    I can shake the law
    Find a mine, gonna build me a new place
    No knockin' door to door
    I'm your furor
    "
    google.
    Anything with Dave Evans

So

Can I Shit next to you Girl

And

rock the barber shop

Dog Eat Dog Blows, soft limb of a song
    Baptism By Fire.
    Posted By: Pedro HodeckerBaptism By Fire.

This is the badass AC/DC songs thread. I believe you're looking for the non badass one.
    • AC/DC rock music: savsav
    • Jun 16th 2021

You've gotta FIRE YOUR GUNS !!
    Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: Pedro HodeckerBaptism By Fire.

This is the badass AC/DC songs thread. I believe you're looking for the non badass one.

Pretty sure I'm on the right thread. You on the other hand, sure you're not on the "stick your nose where it doesn't belong" one?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BFET
    • Jun 17th 2021

I think Serious Nuclear Screamer is their most badass song and I'm still waiting to hear it.

Badass song tho, huh? Just to name a few randoms I'd say, Shake a Leg, Inject the Venom, Badlands, Send for the Man, Nick of Time, Got You by the Balls, Ballbreaker, Skies on Fire, Rejection. I realize kept it all to Brian era, but Bon isn't badass. He's all sex appeal.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Jun 19th 2021

You have a lot of nerve saying Bon isn't badass here.
    Posted By: AidencYou have a lot of nerve saying Bon isn't badass here.
    You have a lot of nerve talking to BFET like that!!
    Posted By: Pedro Hodecker.

Man, I really want to read what was in this post.
    Posted By: BFETSkies on Fire

Dude, seriously?
    Posted By: Pedro HodeckerPretty sure I'm on the right thread. You on the other hand, sure you're not on the "stick your nose where it doesn't belong" one?

Pedro buddy, Baptism By Fire might be a "badass" song title, but a song that features a lyric about a lady's bingo fortune night, is in no way a "badass" song.
    Sin City
    Problem Child
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: morevish
    • Jun 20th 2021

Dog Eat Dog
    Bad Boy Boogie
    Shoot to Thrill
    to name a few
    Bon Live WIre
    Brian Rejection
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Jun 25th 2021

Posted By: BFETI think Serious Nuclear Screamer is their most badass song and I'm still waiting to hear it.

Badass song tho, huh? Just to name a few randoms I'd say, Shake a Leg, Inject the Venom, Badlands, Send for the Man, Nick of Time, Got You by the Balls, Ballbreaker, Skies on Fire, Rejection. I realize kept it all to Brian era, but Bon isn't badass. He's all sex appeal.

The coolest thing about being cool, and the most "badass" thing about being "badass", is that the coolest, most badass people are it without trying to be, wanting to be, saying or even realising that they are.

Which is basically both Bon and Brian!
    Serious Nuclear Screamer

He pulls the lever
    Pripijat is gone forever
    Endless glow
    They tthought no-one
    Would know

But they know
    Yes they know

Face melts
    Drips on the belt
    Of a Serious
    Nuclear Screamer
    The brave men
    Of Chernobyl

So Gorba did show
    How the Commies flow
    They lie and cheat
    In the name of equality
    To a tee
    The remain to be
    Even worse than the nazis

We know
    Yes we know

Chorus
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Jun 26th 2021

Triple Bitch Fever.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Aidenc
    • Jun 27th 2021

Breaking the Rules. The pre-chorus riff definitely fits in the background of a fight scene.
    Posted By: AidencBreaking the Rules. The pre-chorus riff definitely fits in the background of a fight scene.

https://th.bing.com/...
    How about Strap It On. That would have been a badass song about women using strapons, or horseback riding
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2How about Strap It On. That would have been a badass song about women using strapons, or horseback riding

How AC/DC has never hired Cliff as a lyric consultant is beyond me.
    Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2How about Strap It On. That would have been a badass song about women using strapons, or horseback riding

How AC/DC has never hired Cliff as a lyric consultant is beyond me.

Angus does not know my number. Otherwise I of course would be a great addition. We would have the next six albums lyricfied in one afternoon
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rajd07
    • Jun 28th 2021

Squealer, Girls got rythm. The Bon era when it comes to the most dirty, self-experienced bad ass lyrics. Even though Given the dog a bone qualifies as a strong contender in that genre.
    Badass? Guns For Hire.