[ Sign In | Register ]

Posted By: angus1878
    yes , but when you come accross a complete wanker in an AC/DC t shirt who says BIB is their favourite album.

BIB is my favorite album
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Jul 2nd 2020

Posted By: matirocker
    yes , but when you come accross a complete wanker in an AC/DC t shirt who says BIB is their favourite album.

BIB is my favorite album

Can someone please change his screen name to matiwanker. Thank you. ; )
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Jul 2nd 2020 edited

BIB is my favorite album

Mine too. Only hipster-AC/DC fans like Jesse Fink have Powerage as their favourite album.
    Posted By: Inferno

BIB is my favorite album

Can someone please change his screen name to matiwanker. Thank you. ; )

They may try...
    Posted By: Rocco

BIB is my favorite album

Mine too. Only hipster-AC/DC fans like Jesse Fink have Powerage as their favourite album.

Powerage is my favorite Bon album, Back In Black is my favorite Brian era album though.

Can't pick just one.
    Let There Be Rock/Powerage is mine.

For people who appreciate the finer things in life.
    I just can't make up my mind with AC/DC. i love all the albums and songs lmao
    Social media finally fired up to move that merch.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Toast
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: flattusmaximusSocial media finally fired up to move that merch.

Nice animation of a bell - just what we were all waiting for
    they need stop to disappear and appear out of nowhere kkkkkkkkkj, I scare myself
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Jul 13th 2020

They will probably just copy and paste everything from last year, replacing the words “Highway to Hell” with “Back in Black”
    •  
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: benjiThey will probably just copy and paste everything from last year, replacing the words “Highway to Hell” with “Back in Black”

I'd laugh but you're actually on the money
    •  
    • Jul 13th 2020

To be fair to them it is slightly different:

•  
    • Jul 13th 2020

They added a couple words and a small animation - it do be nice of them, someone should write them a letter of gratitude
    Cool animation. Likely the best thing we'll get from the celebration
    •  
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinCool animation. Likely the best thing we'll get from the celebration

New material I suppose...
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Jul 13th 2020

I’d like to think there will be some muscle behind the celebration. Wait, who am I kidding?
    •  
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: FLACDCI’d like to think there will be some muscle behind the celebration. Wait, who am I kidding?

Expect nothing and then if something does happen we will all be in for a nice surprise
    •  
    • Jul 13th 2020

Hopefully we’ll get some kind of message from Brian
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: TryioToast
    Posted By: FLACDCI’d like to think there will be some muscle behind the celebration. Wait, who am I kidding?

Expect nothing and then if something does happen we will all be in for a nice surprise

exactly :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: benjiHopefully we’ll get some kind of message from Brian
    I hope for an interview where he explains how he got the job and how he recorded BIB. That story about the lyrics to HB; Man i can never get enough of it!
    Posted By: Thankass
    I hope for an interview where he explains how he got the job and how he recorded BIB. That story about the lyrics to HB; Man i can never get enough of it!

Especially the one where he was visited by Bon's ghost. Sends shivers down my spine just thinking of it.
    •  
    • Jul 13th 2020

•  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm

Especially the one where he was visited by Bon's ghost. Sends shivers down my spine just thinking of it.

Love that story.
    Yes but if this time he could some how mimic and act the way he stayed downstairs playing pool and get some co-star to play the story of the heavy accent woman on the phone
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: CliffFINmark2Yes but if this time he could some how mimic and act the way he stayed downstairs playing pool and get some co-star to play the story of the heavy accent woman on the phone

“I can tell you the initials. It’s AC and... DC”
    “So it’s AC/DC?”

LOL
    •  
    • Jul 13th 2020

“Scheiße I have said too much!!!”
    • AC/DC rock music: NYC
    • Jul 13th 2020

Posted By: CliffFINmark2Yes but if this time he could some how mimic and act the way he stayed downstairs playing pool and get some co-star to play the story of the heavy accent woman on the phone
    Like an episode of Drunk History.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Jul 13th 2020

a face mask would be great, but just black with a discreet "AC/DC" embossed into a corner somewhere
    And it would get the rednecks to wear one
    • AC/DC rock music: CarwynO
    • Jul 13th 2020

Reckon AC/DC could have put out Wrigley Field, done a really cool live album of Madison Square Garden, or the Philly gig, with Axl, completed a new studio album, put out some some new limited edition compilation or box set for both Highway to Hell and Back in Black anniversaries, got together for some short documentary about Malcolm for the fans, even completed live a world tour of some sort in the space of time they’ve had. But Angus cant be arsed doing any work, and all we’ve got is a back in black frisbee. Shoot to bore
    I think that Gary Glitters social media team is more alert and new content driven than ACDC. No other band of this magnitude sucks so badly at it
    Posted By: CarwynOReckon AC/DC could have put out Wrigley Field, done a really cool live album of Madison Square Garden, or the Philly gig, with Axl, completed a new studio album, put out some some new limited edition compilation or box set for both Highway to Hell and Back in Black anniversaries, got together for some short documentary about Malcolm for the fans, even completed live a world tour of some sort in the space of time they’ve had. But Angus cant be arsed doing any work, and all we’ve got is a back in black frisbee. Shoot to bore

I really don't want any recent live gigs released. Tokyo and Largo will do me
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus5041
    • Jul 14th 2020 edited

Nothing new i know
    •  
    • Jul 14th 2020

https://www.etsy.com...

here you go Ian
    Posted By: angus5041https://www.etsy.com...

here you go Ian

Lol. Cheers dude
    Posted By: mutt_langes_perm

A friend of mine told me that story and I could never find where the hell he says that.
    •  
    • Jul 14th 2020

Apparently

This product is available for pre-order and it is anticipated to ship on or around July 17th.

Side 1

Hells Bells (Album Version)
    Shoot to Thrill
    What Do You Do for Money Honey
    Givin the Dog a Bone
    Let Me Put My Love Into You (Album Version)
    Side 2

Back In Black
    You Shook Me All Night Long (Album Version)
    Have a Drink on Me
    Shake a Leg
    Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
    So what is that? A couple of album versions and?