[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Jun 22nd 2020 edited

It's here ladies and gentleman! Better than I could have hoped for! I think I'll get one of the keepsake boxes.

https://store.acdc.c...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Jun 22nd 2020

When I saw the Back In Black bandana:

Surprised they got the songs listed on the back of the hoodie in the right order

Still, I’m curious what’s to come
    •  
    • Jun 22nd 2020

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinStill, I’m curious what’s to come

I can tell you that with only one month to go, it's not going to be anything spectacular. A box set or anything special would already be being promoted.
    I just ordered the lot.
    Posted By: Inferno
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinStill, I’m curious what’s to come

I can tell you that with only one month to go, it's not going to be anything spectacular. A box set or anything special would already be being promoted.
    Good point. At this point, I'm not even looking for the confirmation of any sort of album/tour, but instead any sort of hint regarding whether there's any sort of future for the band at all. But we won't get that.

Posted By: MeanstreakI just ordered the lot.
    Frisbee, too? ;)
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jun 22nd 2020

considering that this is one of the greatest and most successful albums ever released, the merch on offer leaves me a little underwhelmed to say the least
    • AC/DC rock music: NYC
    • Jun 22nd 2020 edited

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Posted By: MeanstreakI just ordered the lot.
    Frisbee, too? ;)

That’ll look good on the roof.
    •  
    • Jun 22nd 2020

Posted By: NYCThat’ll look good on the roof.

: )
    •  
    • Jun 22nd 2020

The big news is hitting the media outlets now!

"AC/DC Celebrates 40th Anniversary Of 'Back In Black' With New Merchandise"

https://www.blabberm...
    Someone in the comments section on blabbermouth mentioned Back In Black Lives Matter.
    A fucking frisbee?
    Posted By: Alan Charles DixieA fucking frisbee?

Why not? Wasn't the frisbee popular when BiB was released? I think so.
    • AC/DC rock music: markmj
    • Jun 22nd 2020

The album:
    Hells Bells (Album Version)
    Shoot to Thrill
    What Do You Do for Money Honey
    Givin the Dog a Bone
    Let Me Put My Love Into You (Album Version)
    Side 2

Back In Black
    You Shook Me All Night Long (Album Version)
    Have a Drink on Me
    Shake a Leg
    Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
    "ALBUM VERSION"... that means that these three singles are different fron the album? The Who Made Who versions are diferent too???
    What do you think????
    Posted By: InfernoThe big news is hitting the media outlets now!

"AC/DC Celebrates 40th Anniversary Of 'Back In Black' With New Merchandise"

https://www.blabberm...

I was gonna change my Facebook profile picture to the BIB album cover a couple weeks back but didn't want to trigger anyone.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jun 22nd 2020

Posted By: MeanstreakSomeone in the comments section on blabbermouth mentioned Back In Black Lives Matter.

Bad taste or not, that made me LOL
    I'm not a collector so ain't buying zilch. Give us something fucking new FFS.
    Yawn
    •  
    • Jun 22nd 2020

Posted By: ianbigmacI'm not a collector so ain't buying zilch.

Say what?! You're not gonna buy a Back in Black keychain and photo slate? Man, I just hope they don't run out before I get my order in. ; )
    •  
    • Jun 22nd 2020

Posted By: DustDevil
    Posted By: MeanstreakSomeone in the comments section on blabbermouth mentioned Back In Black Lives Matter.

Bad taste or not, that made me LOL

I did actually purchase one of these:

https://blacksabbath...
    Posted By: Inferno
    Posted By: ianbigmacI'm not a collector so ain't buying zilch.

Say what?! You're not gonna buy a Back in Black keychain and photo slate? Man, I just hope they don't run out before I get my order in. ; )

Speaking of collectables etc (and sorry if it's already been mentioned), but has anyone seen the new Knuckle Bonz Bon Scott figure being released for $149.99. They also do an Angus one and various other stage sets if you click on the AC/DC category

https://knucklebonz....
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Jun 22nd 2020

Well at least if we get the frisbee we can interact at a safe distance! I think I can still throw one at least 3ft or so!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Jun 23rd 2020

absolute tat !
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Jun 23rd 2020

Posted By: DHouston_94Speaking of collectables etc (and sorry if it's already been mentioned), but has anyone seen the new Knuckle Bonz Bon Scott figure being released for $149.99. They also do an Angus one and various other stage sets if you click on the AC/DC category

https://knucklebonz....

I'm waiting for the 500 piece jigsaw puzzles that are coming out in September
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Jun 23rd 2020

Cap is worth getting. Subtle.
    Blanket added...
    https://store.acdc.c...

The description is: It is perfect to add a soft splash of color to your decor. ...erm

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Gaolbreak
    • Jun 23rd 2020

I was hoping for a yo-yo.
    Posted By: GaolbreakI was hoping for a yo-yo.

I was hoping for an album
    Who prefers a yo-yo rather than an album? Raise a hand!
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Jun 23rd 2020

Posted By: ianbigmac
    Posted By: GaolbreakI was hoping for a yo-yo.

I was hoping for an album
    Exactly!!
    Posted By: MeanstreakWho prefers a yo-yo rather than an album? Raise a hand!

raises paw
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Toast
    • Jun 23rd 2020

Was very excited there but 55 big ones is too much for me, gotta save for my postgrad.
    Moosefball77 scribbled

"I was gonna change my Facebook profile picture to the BIB album cover a couple weeks back but didn't want to trigger anyone"

Why?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Cannon
    • Jun 23rd 2020

BIB is too good to be touched by any negativity. But does crap merchandise like this cheapen it or tarnish the legacy in some way? I say hold it sacred, to celebrate, do it right or not at all.
    Posted By: CannonBIB is too good to be touched by any negativity. But does crap merchandise like this cheapen it or tarnish the legacy in some way?
    Nah, I wouldn't let it get to your head like that. Besides, what would be considered "good" or "worthy" merchandise?
    Chill people. It's just crappy merchandise and it's all just a bit of a fun way for some people to show their support and admiration for the band and the album. Yes I agree that much of it is very corny but who cares, it's not for everyone but some people love it.
    I can't see how crappy merchandise can in any way tarnish the greatness of that album. The music speaks for itself and the best way to celebrate that album is on 25th July 2020 play it from start to finish as loud as you can fucking possibly crank it up and then play it again and again until your neighbours either complain or join you in the celebration. Rock on! :-)
    The LP doubles up as a frisbee. Win-win.
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Posted By: CannonBIB is too good to be touched by any negativity. But does crap merchandise like this cheapen it or tarnish the legacy in some way?
    Nah, I wouldn't let it get to your head like that. Besides, what would be considered "good" or "worthy" merchandise?

I think it does. No thought whatsoever gone into this. Hopefully something tastier nearer the time. BTW Jem awfy quiet.
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Jun 23rd 2020

Paint by numbers merch. Sadly, no surprise at all.