[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Jan 13th 2020

One band is noticeably missing though. :/
    That is a dreadful line up.
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Jan 13th 2020

It’d be nice is they could fire up the machine for this gig, but I won’t hold my breath. A shame because Australia truly needs them right now.
    Obviously by looking at the line up at this stage it would be queen headlining but it's not out of the realm of possibility for acdc to do the show
    The Moscow show in 91 was somewhat of a benefit and they killed it at Sarsstock in 03
    Put acdc on the bill and fill those 70000+ seats
    No reason they couldn't do a abbreviated set
    Back in black
    Thunderstruck
    Dirty deeds
    Hells bells
    Shook me
    High voltage
    Rosie
    Let there be rock

Short set of the hits
    poor Australia, first the bush fires now this...
    • AC/DC rock music: Richraff
    • Jan 14th 2020

Hey, Queen and Alice Cooper would be a decent night out for me.
    Ok, Delta Goodrum and Olivier Newton-John etc can do one, but that's just convenient breaks for a bar trip.

Pretty decent of Queen to donate the stage from their gig the night before.
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jan 14th 2020

Ok, Delta Goodrum and Olivier Newton-John etc can do one, but that's just convenient breaks for a bar trip.

I think Olivia Newton-John, assuming she remains strong enough to perform on the day will get the biggest reception from the crowd. Stage 4 cancer , 71 years old, and still wanting to perform. Massive respect!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 14th 2020

Posted By: nimetaI think Olivia Newton-John, assuming she remains strong enough to perform on the day will get the biggest reception from the crowd. Stage 4 cancer , 71 years old, and still wanting to perform. Massive respect!!
    Spot on mate. An inspiration.