[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jan 22nd 2021

That riff is cool as fuck.
    Posted By: DustDevilThat riff is cool as fuck.

Thanks man. Harder to play on an acoustic aswell!
    So it's been a while but we managed to finally play live for the first time last December. We recorded the show, and here's the first song we've uploaded

Hope you guys like it, I'll keep posting the next songs here
    cool riff,, sounds awesome, but I can't understand a damn thing he's singing (joke) :>)
    Posted By: AcesHigh10cool riff,, sounds awesome, but I can't understand a damn thing he's singing (joke) :>)

haha thanks! some spanish lessons perhaps!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Feb 3rd 2023

Very nice!
    Posted By: InfernoVery nice!

Thanks!
    If you don't like Ranko, keep that shit to yourself, that's fucking embarrassing.
    I like it. Like the groove and nice work on the solo. And you don´t sit in a wheelchair? I have never seen you standing before ha.
    Hahaha thanks guys
    • AC/DC rock music: tnpee
    • Feb 6th 2023

Sounds very tight!
    Posted By: tnpeeSounds very tight!

Thanks!
    Just uploaded a new video. We finished the show with these 2 songs, hope you enjoy them

• AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Feb 16th 2023

You should give us advance notice of any gigs...I am sure if any of us were in town or nearby, we would love to come and watch...seriously !
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Feb 16th 2023

Awesome :) "Conecta El Sol" is one of my favourites
    Thanks!

Posted By: nimetaYou should give us advance notice of any gigs...I am sure if any of us were in town or nearby, we would love to come and watch...seriously !

Well, if anyone happens to be in Buenos Aires on April 28th, thats our next gig haha
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Feb 17th 2023

Posted By: matirockerThanks!

Posted By: nimetaYou should give us advance notice of any gigs...I am sure if any of us were in town or nearby, we would love to come and watch...seriously !

Well, if anyone happens to be in Buenos Aires on April 28th, thats our next gig haha

Sheesh - I am in São Paulo that week !!! So close !!!
    Here's another one! Starts off real quiet and then explodes

Don't mind me, just spamming a little bit... See you next week!

First song of the show. Until next time

!!!

I haven't listened to these songs since you put out the full album (three years ago?). Still magnificent!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Apr 7th 2023

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinI haven't listened to these songs since you put out the full album (three years ago?)

How rude!
    Thanks!! If all goes well, we'll have a new album out by the end of the year or so
    Posted By: Inferno
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinI haven't listened to these songs since you put out the full album (three years ago?)

How rude!
    It's more due to a drastic change in music taste than anything ;) I've not listened to ACDC almost whatsoever in the past three years, as well.
    We uploaded the full show, since it was the 1st anniversary!

Btw we're going to record the new album in January!