[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Kamikaze
    • Dec 17th 2018

http://sleazeroxx.co...

Every year the same shit!
    I think Kiss ist the only band in the world who has released more best of compilations then they have hits.....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Dec 17th 2018

SHITE.
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Dec 17th 2018

by contrast, pity us poor ACDC fans who have to pay a fortune for a copy of "12 of the Best" which doesn't even have the bloody vinyl in it :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Dec 17th 2018

Maybe jem is still looking for a doormat as a Christmas present?
    Posted By: DustDevilSHITE.

This. Kiss are money grabbing wankers
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: SHOO23L
    • Dec 17th 2018

That makes 14 compilation albums plus 8 official live albums... from 20 actual studio releases.

And no Strutter, Firehouse, Cold Gin, Deuce, Black Diamond, Parasite, Hotter Than Hell, Rock Bottom, C'mon And Love Me, She, God of Thunder, Shock Me, I Love It Loud, All Hell's Breakin' Loose, Let's Put The X in Sex, Forever, Domino...
    Posted By: ThankassMaybe jem is still looking for a doormat as a Christmas present?

Yes I was surprised Jem didn’t post this exciting news first because we all know he has KISS programmed into Google Alerts :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Dec 17th 2018

I love KISS but I just don't bother purchasing anything from the last 20 years.
    KISS greatest hits? Damn, I didn't think singles existed anymore.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Dec 18th 2018

Glad I got Jem in the Secret Santa!
    • AC/DC rock music: Bruce
    • Dec 18th 2018

Still pumping out the Greatest Hits is shameful but then again who really wants a new Kiss studio album.
    Posted By: BruceStill pumping out the Greatest Hits is shameful but then again who really wants a new Kiss studio album.

I haven't heard them, but I'm pretty sure their last couple of studio albums were well-received.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Dec 18th 2018

By morons.
    Paul Stanley talks Rhythm guitar

I'd like to have that 8 minutes of my life back ..
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Dec 18th 2018

another greatest hits compilation!!
    That`s sad. They have way too many of those allready
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Dec 20th 2018

You are all banned just for posting in here :)
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Dec 20th 2018

KISS is starting their last and most ambitious world tour ever.
    Kicking of in Vancouver in the end of january. So far 69 shows booked in America, Europe and Australia∕NYZ.
    And they say the tour will last for 3 years or more.

I`ve checked if it was still possible to buy ticket in Vancouver just out of curiosity. Seems like there are still tickets left for their first show so this doesn`t look good at all.
    If they bring back Ace it will of course boost ticket sales. If not they are set up for a disaster of a tour with many cancelled shows due to poor ticket sales.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Dec 20th 2018

I like just a few songs but you can't take them seriously, they're not a real rock and roll band like AC/DC.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rajd07
    • Dec 20th 2018

This must be fake news. They don't have greatest or hits.
    "Kiss is the greatest Rock N Roll band of all time!"

Said no one ever with at least two functioning brain cells.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Dec 20th 2018 edited

Nothing new. Next!

Other than that Stanley Eisen plays some good riffs with conviction, in that video clip, for sure. Stanley and Chaim also always spoke highly about AC/DC. They like listening to the band.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Dec 23rd 2018

have any of you heard "Music from The Elder"?? it's supposed to be their "worst" album, but I fuckn love it!!!