[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Jul 18th 2021 edited

Only Ruby Port with old cheese for me these days and occassionally some red wine.
    My heavy drinking years are behind me for at least 15 years. Taking 5 beers on one evening these days is asking for trouble the next morning.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Jul 18th 2021

Posted By: DustDevil^How's it taste? I really like the can design, tempted to get some just for that!

IPA is not my go-to beer, but I really enjoyed it. Juicy, subtle sourness, very strong but not too harsh. Wouldn't have guessed it was 10,5% vol, had I not known. Worth the €3, very interesting taste.

Pihtla's other beers are also excellent, if you are thinking about ordering. I'm not big on craft beers, but Pihtla is the shit! Their regular IPA 'Kolm venda', juniper lager 'Rannakadakas', red ale 'Viljapuna' just to name a few. Look around the store, it has an English language option too.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Jan 1st 2022

Happy new year, cunts!

I feel terrible. I just cannot keep myself from drinking too much. Who the hell told me to buy 0,5l vodka and then drink it all as well. I'm not the drinker I used to be, you know. Right, I'm gonna get a kebab and go to bed.
    I ate pizza
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Moh
    • Jan 1st 2022

Posted By: CliffFINmark2I ate pizza

+1
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jan 1st 2022

I had to work last night, so I'm preparing for my hangover now.
    After moving across the country, being homeless for 2 weeks, and finally settling into my new place, me and my roommates drank a bottle of Jack, Makers Mark, and 2 bottles of Bullet over the weekend to decompress.

Back to the gym routine now.