[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Jan 15th 2018 edited

Very sad. Only 46. Zombie was part of my soundtrack of the '90s
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Jan 15th 2018 edited

Not much of a fan but always very sad to hear about someone's passing, specially at such young age. Probably OD?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Jan 15th 2018

Posted By: ThankassVery sad. Only 46. Zombie was part of my soundtrack of the '90s

If I remember correctly she used to be involved in Brian's "Helen of Troy" project. Zombie was unavoidable when I was young. We always used to sing "What's in your bread, in your bread? Salami, Salami, Salami!"
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BallToucher
    • Jan 15th 2018 edited

Yea, Zombie also caught me in my early 20s. Good memories. I liked that song, never knew much about them after that.

Way to start 2018.
    • AC/DC rock music: Raff
    • Jan 15th 2018

Very sad news...she delivered a stunning performance supporting AC/DC and the Stones in Oberhausen in 2003. Very unique voice I liked to hear a lot.....46 years....this is terrible...
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jan 15th 2018

Those years are so bad...My god...Beautiful voice....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Jan 15th 2018

46 is unbelievable, very sad. Their first album was really big when I was about 17.

What was the story with Helen of Troy? Did it ever get written or finished? I remember reading about it possibly happening years ago and thinking it sounding so weird that Brian would be involved in a musical and on that subject.
    Very pretty lady.

RIP
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jan 15th 2018

RIP.
    Posted By: RaffVery unique voice I liked to hear a lot.....46 years....this is terrible...

This. R.I.P Dolores!
    Saw them support AC/DC and The Stones on the 2003 mini tour in Oberhausen Germany. They were shit-hot that day, blew me away to be honest.
    Beautiful voice, sad loss. RIP
    Not my thing even though I dug a lot of 90s female vocals. But she was talented and I heard she retired early with at least 20 million in the bank. Damn shame to not live a full live with children and that kind of financial freedom behind her. But it's happened to many rich people in the entertainment industries, and it will continue to.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 7seven
    • Jan 16th 2018

Saw them in Oberhausen 2003 too. Knew them since the early 90's...

So sad, 46 and survived by three kids...

RIP
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Ian Sane
    • Jan 16th 2018

The first two Cranberries albums are fantastic. A sad loss, R.I.P. Dolores.
    It's always sad for the people that are left behind when someone dies. But even more so, at this early age.

And yes, Dolores was down to work on Helen of Troy with Brian in 2003.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Jan 16th 2018

Learned today that Zombie was in response to the IRA bombing my town centre, the day before Mothers' Day in 1993, killing two children.
    My thoughts go out to her family and especially her children.