[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • May 9th 2016 edited

Let's get this party organised... likely to be the last time I get to see many of you - at least together.

Who is in?

Friday 3 June 2016
    The Crobar, London

Saturday 4 June 2016
    Tap East

Westfield shopping centre next door to the Stadium. Over 100 beers from around the world. Opens at 11am on the day of the gig.

7 International Square
    Montfichet Road
    Westfield Stratford City
    London
    E20 1EE

•  
      AC/DC rock music: angus5041
    • May 9th 2016

how far from the Olympic park mate ?
    •  
    • May 9th 2016 edited

The Crobar is in Central London - meet up on the night before the concert. We'll likely meet on the day of the concert too - though if anything like last year, I'll struggle to drag my arse out of bed. Fuck me, what a night!
    Out I'm afraid
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

yep am down on the friday stayin by the park ,
    I'll bring me axe!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • May 9th 2016

You're not coming to Manchester are you bonlives? As I recall you're giving the shows a miss? Can't make London meet up as coming down from Glasgow day of the gig. Pint or two on offer in Manchester though!
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

Posted By: carlos fandangoOut I'm afraid
    Out for the next day too?
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

Posted By: TreehornYou're not coming to Manchester are you bonlives? As I recall you're giving the shows a miss? Can't make London meet up as coming down from Glasgow day of the gig. Pint or two on offer in Manchester though!
    Considering Manchester.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • May 9th 2016

Do it!
    Posted By: bonlives
    Posted By: carlos fandangoOut I'm afraid
    Out for the next day too?

I'm more likely to turn up for the booze up than the gig!!
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

If I come, it's only for the party - I'm not dropping any more money on these shows. I don't have a London ticket - so it'll be a last minute decision.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: belle
    • May 9th 2016

Yeah I'm in.
    Looking forward to this more than the gig!
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

@Carlos - so you're going to London but won't be in town on the Friday?
    •  
    • May 9th 2016 edited

Posted By: belleLooking forward to this more than the gig!
    ^ This. Look forward to seeing you again belle.
    no, I've got other plans. I might go to the meet up in Manchester. Not the gig
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

Posted By: MADAXEMANI'll bring me axe!
    Nice, should be easy to spot then :)
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

No worries mate - same with Manchester for me too, meet up only if I make it up there. I'll spend the 80 quid on booze instead.
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • May 9th 2016

I'm in if I I'm allowed by the bouncer. I live 1 mile from the Olympic Stadium. Gotta find out with the public transport. Never been to London alone before so have no clue regarding how to get around.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rocker
    • May 9th 2016

Crobarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Might be able to stay a bit longer this time with no early morning flight to catch :)
    •  
    • May 9th 2016

I never made last year but its 27mins away on the tube so hopefully be there
    • AC/DC rock music: JC/DC
    • May 9th 2016

Yes I are!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Undforcer
    • May 10th 2016

I'm in!
    • AC/DC rock music: GreenJag
    • May 10th 2016

Coming into Londen Saterday morning. Meet some friends at Pancras Int. and see from there. likely yes. If we can figure out the tube. Did not go easy last year ... :-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Viking
    • May 10th 2016

any suggestions for a good location to stay? was thinking about camden or soho
    • AC/DC rock music: Rascal
    • May 10th 2016

Need your help folks. After getting refunded for a change of plan, due also to Axl coming, I thought twice after seeing I cannot change flights. And London is a very nice place. So I regretted to selling the ticket though Axl did not impress me excessively. Angus is still the man eitherway.

I tried to buy to the GM admission on ticketmaster but they apparently do not ship outside GB. I live in Ireland. I Sent a message today to the customer service and still awaiting. Any suggestion? Do you think they can send it over?

Cheers
    • AC/DC rock music: Ron
    • May 10th 2016 edited

Posted By: RascalNeed your help folks. After getting refunded for a change of plan, due also to Axl coming, I thought twice after seeing I cannot change flights. And London is a very nice place. So I regretted to selling the ticket though Axl did not impress me excessively. Angus is still the man eitherway.

I tried to buy to the GM admission on ticketmaster but they apparently do not ship outside GB. I live in Ireland. I Sent a message today to the customer service and still awaiting. Any suggestion? Do you think they can send it over?

Cheers

SeeTickets have GM available and they do print at home e-tickets.

EDIT: I checked, and they are only posting out. No e-ticket available. You could try tweeting them to see if they have a collect at the venue service. Some ticket companies do.
    • AC/DC rock music: MarieN
    • May 10th 2016

I bought mine at Christmas.Im from Ireland too and getting them delivered by fedex or one of them courier companies..bought them off ticketmaster too. They have'nt arrived(or have even been dispatched) yet but i hope that helps Rascal.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Viking
    • May 10th 2016

My friend has the same problem. I bought trough Ticketmaster (To norway), about a week ago, but a few days later it was not possible.
    Viagogo's best suggestion was to have the tickets delivered to the hotel you will be staying at
    • AC/DC rock music: Rascal
    • May 10th 2016 edited

Does parcel motels work for this case? They can be posted to Northern Ireland.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • May 20th 2016

Curfew in place for gig of 10.30pm.
    Posted By: RascalNeed your help folks. After getting refunded for a change of plan, due also to Axl coming, I thought twice after seeing I cannot change flights. And London is a very nice place. So I regretted to selling the ticket though Axl did not impress me excessively. Angus is still the man eitherway.

Cheers

Go to ticketmaster.ie and search for ac/dc tickets and it should show the listings in concerts in other countries - buy from there and make sure you choose the correct postage option otherwise it wont go through.
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • May 20th 2016

Posted By: Vikingany suggestions for a good location to stay? was thinking about camden or soho

http://www.booking.c...
    • May 20th 2016

TM saying

The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 4th June
    Etihad Stadium, 9th June

We’ve now sent the majority of tickets out for this gig! Don’t worry if you don’t have yours just yet though – we do send them out in batches, so there are still some tickets that haven’t gone out just yet. We’ll update this page when all the tickets have gone out, and the Order Status in your account will change to “Your tickets are being processed” once they’ve been printed. The latest you should receive your tickets is around 5 days before the gig.

If you chose secure post, you’ll also receive an email from Royal Mail with your tracking info so you can keep an eye on their progress.
    • AC/DC rock music: njdc
    • May 25th 2016

Judging by the lack of comments in this thread in assuming not many people are excited?! Or is it just me panicking? I can't wait now I was not looking forward to it at one point without Brian. But I've come around to axl singing! He sounds good,there could also be a few more surprises in the set,I'm hoping for whats next to the moon, and bad boy boogie. What's everyone doing on the Saturday? I'll be in London about 9am would be nice to meet up with a few of you!?
    • AC/DC rock music: mariuco
    • May 26th 2016

What´s the best way to go to the venue from Central London?. Train, tube, bus?.
    Thanks.
    • May 26th 2016

Its well connected looking it up has 9 tube & train links
    7 mins from St Pancras
    Less than 40 mins to ALL London major rail stations
    30 mins to M25
    Numerous Bus & coach routes
    Less than 1 hour to all London Airports

The nearest station is Stratford.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • May 26th 2016

Where is everyone meeting Saturday?

Won't be at the Crobar, and got to meet with some people at the Toucan in Tottenham Court Rd on Saturday, but might try to get one in at the chosen Saturday venue!
    • AC/DC rock music: Ron
    • May 26th 2016

Posted By: mariucoWhat´s the best way to go to the venue from Central London?. Train, tube, bus?.
    Thanks.

Tube.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Saik0
    • May 26th 2016

I'll probably be slushed so who knows, but the plan is to attend both the Cro and anywhere near the venue on the Saturday.