[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Feb 14th 2016

Me \m/
    Posted By: FLACDCMe \m/
    We got a thread with some possibilities for lunch already in it. Someone dig it up!
    Giggity.
    Looking to go to a second show this leg. Maybe ill cave in if its a party. ;)
    Posted By: moosefball77Looking to go to a second show this leg. Maybe ill cave in if its a party. ;)
    Me, spellbound, angusrudd, Jet I beleive, and nitro; plus, our personal friends. Assuming everyone's schedules prior to the show lines up, it is ganna be a mess lol.
    Wow! Murderers row right there lol. Im interested now. I doubt I'll have anyone to go with as I live in NY but that wouldnt stop me haha.
    Jet is the reason I'm going. I would blow him in return if he wasn't the human Eiffel tower, but alas...
    what a guy! Reciprocity is a great thing spellbound, lol. Well we aren't to far out. Gotta get this cock sucking plan nailed down.

Edit: not referring to your joke lol.
    • AC/DC rock music: GoZone
    • Feb 17th 2016

I will be in Tampa and heading to the keys that Friday. Maybe I should get a couple tickets and then go to the keys after the concert. Spell and I can fight in parking lot after as well
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Spellbound
    • Feb 17th 2016 edited

Posted By: GoZoneSpell and I can fight in parking lot after as well

If you're lookin' for trouble, I'm the man to see... ;)
    GoZone needs to give Phil a call and bring him to this gig!

They are amigos.
    It wont be a good time without a fist fight.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Feb 17th 2016 edited

GoZone likes a good brawl. He has been incarcerated many times due to fist fighting, drunken carelessness, harassment of women, burglary and the like. He is trouble and a badass.
    Awwww man, the hype for Fort Lauderdale just went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY up.

Spellbound w/ Guest Tag Team Partner vs GoZone & The Rudd.

Spellbound will reveal his partner in two weeks only on Monday Night RAW.
    I'll just pull Mal out from retirement to send Phil rudding for the hills. :)
    Rudding for the hills, LMAO.
    • AC/DC rock music: GoZone
    • Feb 18th 2016

Shit, I may go to this. Tix are crazy though. Play it by year I guess

Rudd and I are ruthless tag team, he hits people with folding chairs
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Spellbound
    • Feb 18th 2016 edited

Posted By: GoZoneShit, I may go to this. Tix are crazy though. Play it by year I guess

Rudd and I are ruthless tag team, he hits people with folding chairs

That's fuckin nothing. I've taken on a car and an SUV without much more than a concussion. ;)