[ Sign In | Register ]

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Jet1984
    • May 12th 2009 edited

Enjoy. Those days up ahead will be very exciting for us euro fans and an outlook for everyone to follow. I for my part can't wait. My 11th AC/DC show is waiting, the 7th within 7 months. And I can say I'm hyped more than ever. Just decided to go to Australia for the tour over there. All in all it's time to realise this is what we've been waiting for the last few year. It's time to realise we're right in the middle of it! I mean back 2 years I said "well IF/WHEN they tour again...". And now they are on tour...I still can't believe it. What did I do to get so lucky! Friggin yeah!

For those about to rock outdoor, I salute you. Let's Rock'n'Roll !
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • May 12th 2009

•  
    • May 12th 2009

Thanks a million, I have to learn those damn codes someday
    •  
    • May 12th 2009

I'll explain how you can do it tomorrow - pretty simple actually once you know :)

Awesome video - just finished watching it.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: ulstersaint
    • May 13th 2009 edited

Jet - strange coincidence....

Barcelona (my next show) will be my 11th DC show and also my 7th of the Black Ice tour...
    •  
    • May 13th 2009

Let´s hope for a good one then ;)
    AC/DC only do good shows, so we're in luck!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • May 13th 2009

See, I was trying to keep my expectations under check and now I have goosebumps :)
    Ulster, I've just been looking online for flights to Barcelona, might just go to that one. Got a spare ticket?
    No I'm afraid I haven't got a spare, but I guarantee you you could get a ticket at face value at the show. Every single show I've been at so far on this tour, there have been an excess of spare tickets. If I hear of any, I will let you know immediately on here. If you can make it, though, make sure you let me know and I'll meet you for beer and tapas....
    right then. I've just made up my mind...I'm gonna go. £70 for a flight on ryanair. An in and out job. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up some cheap accomadation for the sunday night. Alternatively find some all night bars...
    Good lad! Where are you flying from and what time are you getting in to Barcelona? We'll be flying in early Sunday morning and leaving late Monday, get it booked and let me know your plans...
    •  
    • May 14th 2009

I'm contemplating going now as well. If it's a Sunday show, I reckon I could hop an early flight on Monday and still make it in for work.

Do it mate...
    •  
    • May 14th 2009

Tempting - will see what the band come up with tomorrow and make a call then.

Its done! Flight booked, should be in Barcelona for 4pm. Where exactly is the stadium in connection to central Barcelona? Its Espanyol's football ground isn't it?
    I'm flying from newcastle to Gironia which is 70 mins away on the bus. I'll be travelling light...very light...just my toothbrush. So there shouldn't be any delays at the airport.
    •  
    • May 14th 2009

Nice to see there's at least one other AC/DC fan on this board that brushes their teeth :)

Have a great time carlos - you may well see me there too

didn't say I'd use it though!
    •  
    • May 14th 2009

:)

•  
      AC/DC rock music: ulstersaint
    • May 14th 2009 edited

I think the stadium is in the south of the city, but apparently walkable from the main city centre. We'll be in Barcelona for about midday I think, but I'll let you know tomorrow, as my mate has the details. I'll post tomorrow with flight times, hotel details etc
    cool.
    OK, hotel called "Hotel Ingles", in the gothic quarter. Should be in the town centre at midday or so. Just checked, and it seems you get the metro to the "espanya" station, then a 20 minute walk to the stadium which is on a hill in the south-west area of the city. Nearer the time, I can leave my number and tell you where we'll be
    a girl on the acdc.com forum has 2 spares for Barcelona if you are still looking - her thread is in the Highway To Hell section on the official forum
    Cheers Ulster. I'll try and contact her over the weekend.
    Sorry, for some reason I just assumed you were in the fanclub. If you're not, you can't access the forum, so let me know if you want me to send you her email address....
    Ulster- I am....several times over!! I've never ever gone onto the forum bit before. I've just e-mailed her and I've put a request on there just in case. I'll let you know how it goes!
    Yeah, me too. Three fuckin times! Have you got flights booked?
    Yep, all booked...should be good. Though I might change my outward journey to easyjet as I believe that actually goes to Barcelona airport instead of Girona and gets in a bit earlier
    You going from Newcastle? Our flight leaves Bristol at about 8am so should be in the town by 1130/1200, I hope. Should be good, esp. if we get the weather....