AC/DC fans in the UK can now get their grubby mitts on a bottle of ‘AC/DC Wine’, with Laithwaites Wine announcing its launch of the line in the UK.
Laithwaites have partnered with Australian wine producer Warburn Estate to deliver two varieties of the AC/DC wine range to UK consumers.
Available immediately from laithwaites.co.uk are:
* Back in Black Shiraz (2011) from Australia’s Barossa wine region; and
* Hells Bells Sauvignon Blanc (2011) from the Malborough wine region.
Pricing starts from £9.99 a bottle.
‘AC/DC wine’ has been a huge story for Australia’s world renowned wine industry, with sales of the AC/DC range going platinum within two weeks of its Australian launch in August 2011.
The AC/DC wine range also includes:
* You Shook Me All Night Long Moscato (2011 750mL Sweet White);
* Highway to Hell Cabernet Sauvignon (2008 750mL Dry Red);
* Hells Bells Sauvignon Blanc (2010 750mL Dry White); and
* Thunderstruck Chardonnay (2011 750mL).
No word yet on any further international release dates, but stay tuned to ACDCfans.net for more details.
Have you tried AC/DC wine? Let us know what you thought of it in the AC/DC forum.